[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Review by committee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1458085272674.jpg (56KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
1458085272674.jpg
56KB, 578x327px
4Chan reviews Pokemon Sun and Moon

Whatcha think of the game so far? Give a 1-10 rating as well as why you think so, but be quick about it. Then we average out the ratings and bam we done nig nogs.

-I really like the new roster
-tons of plot points
-great customization
-BUT disappointing amount of new pokemon

SO; if Super Training and the Shiny Charm return for this game, id give it a 9, if not, a 7.

TY boys and girls.
>>
i give it a solid 8
super training and shiny charm aside
>>
Good plot
Annoying stops to talk
I like UBs
Decent Dex but too small

7.8/10 it's better than Gen 6
>>
9/10

I'm 10 hours in and still don't feel close to done yet. EASILY the most polished Pokemon game to date. So many little dialogue and side-quests are so fucking charming.

I can appreciate the work that went into it. Blows Gen 6 out of the water. If it had a bit more Pokemon, bit less loading screens and a little more freedom it'd be 10/10.
>>
You people are too generous, the whole game felt like a tutorial with the constant stopping to talk and handholding. Feels like the least replayable Pokémon to date. 5/10
>>
>>29784282
Some people like story, though I do agree being stopped so often sucks.
>>
Can you change the difficulty?
>>
>>29784162
>great customization
You can't even dye your hair a bit creatively.
You can only choose between some shades of black brown and blonde.
>>
>>29784243
yes, polished, i love how most buildings are unenterable and the tallest building is one story high. also love how the ferry animation fades to black. wow! they went all out!
>>
5/10, if not even lower for teasing your cock with the first island being massive and everything following it being short as hell. Why do they keep pulling this shit?
>>
>>29784162
It;s got a lot of polish, but it feels like the entire game is just moving from one scripted event to the next with no breaks. Every route and dungeon has some NPC with some event to complete. There's not a lot of exploration.

Fuck, you're even basically being chaperoned by the professor for most of the game.

It's kind of stifling.

I'm really enjoying the game, but it feels more like a Coliseum or an XD than a mainline entry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.