[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Muk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2016-11-09+at+11.16.09).jpg (56KB, 815x255px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-09+at+11.16.09).jpg
56KB, 815x255px
>Power of Alchemy: Copies the Ability of a fainted ally.
Disregarding Wonder Guard memes and Levitate, what could be some of the best abilities for Muk to inherit from its teammates?
Fur Coat to cover its weaker defense? Speed Boost in a desperate attempt to turn it into a major threat? Adaptability to boost those STAB Gunk Shots and Crunches? Filter to soften the blow from Earthquake?
I could imagine seeing it on weather teams where it might inherit abilities like Swift Swim for speed, or Rain Dish for some recovery. Perhaps even Surge Surfer.

What sort of team could Alolan Muk be put into where it can benefit from most or all abilities present and carry on for its fallen comrade?
>>
>>29781998
what program is this?
>>
>>29781998
>Literally reciever but with another name
What's with all these abilities that are the same thing but with different names this gen?
>>
>>29781998
You know it's only going to be use for Wonder Guard memesets with Air Balloon
>>
>>29782059
Wonder Guard is always unaffected by these types of abilities/moves, isn't it?
>>
>>29781998
still nobody has further explained how these function
does it only work if the pokemon is already active when the other faints or can it inherit an ability on the switch
because that determines whether or not alchemy and receiver are the most broken abilities in the game or just another shitty doubles gimmick that wont ever actually work
>>
>>29782042
good ideas but weird if distributed to mons that don't fit the theme
>>
>>29782042
Muk is not gay who takes it in the ass
>>
>>29782099
It can be copied by Trace but not Skill Swap, so I think it works for abilities but not moves
>>
>>29782114
I believe the Pokemon must be on the field when its ally faints.
Let's say you have Vikavolt and Sandslash on the field. You could switch out Coldsteel for Muk, the opponent uses Heat Wave, and then Cykavolt faints giving Muk Levitate.
If Vikavolt fainted, and you replace it with Muk, I do not believe it will inherit Levitate.

>>29782175
Wonder Guard can be granted via Entrainment. Shedinja could use Mimic to learn Entrainment off an ally, and then grant Wonder Guard to another later on.
>>
>>29781998
Huge Power
>>
>>29781998
If you can copy Primordial Sea, will it still keep it active?
>>
>>29781998
Would Speed Boost work or is it so slow that it might as well just go for Pure Power?
>>
>>29782393
I think it would need at least two turns of Speed Boost before it becomes worthwhile. One turn if its going up against Alolan Pokemon.
>>
>This heavy-handed doubles force feeding

I get they push VGC but the VAST majority of the content is based around singles.
>>
File: 1467239496319.png (174KB, 276x519px) Image search: [Google]
1467239496319.png
174KB, 276x519px
>>29782146
>>
>>29781998
It could be fun on weather/field teams where it can act as a secondary weather/field setter, making it difficult to decide whether to take out delta Muk or the weather/field user during a weather/field war or after turn 5. If that's unnecessary, send it in with your weather/field sweeper to make that a difficult choice for your opponent as well. It could turn out to be a Pokemon made for mind games.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.