[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The peak of the series has already been reached.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hgss.jpg (55KB, 455x309px) Image search: [Google]
hgss.jpg
55KB, 455x309px
The peak of the series has already been reached.
>>
>>29781831
>Image unrelated
>>
>>29781877
i guess not, seeing as how you didn't post an image
>>
>>29781961
REKT
>>29781831
I have no idea why they took any of the extra features to this game out. Other than flaws gen 2 had and no location evolution spots, everything in these games were great
>>
File: Pokemon-Black-and-White.jpg (316KB, 1200x986px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Black-and-White.jpg
316KB, 1200x986px
>>29781831

That's not Platinum or Black/White.
>>
File: 9f9.jpg (82KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
9f9.jpg
82KB, 499x497px
>>29781831
>doesn't support the Game Boy Printer
>>
>>29781831
Only way they top it is by remaking gold/silver in 3D. Which will only be after the Sinnoh and Kanto remakes.
>>
That's not BW2
>>
>>29782512
>or Black/White.
The lowest point is not strictly speaking considered a peak.
>>
>>29781831
Stop spamming this.

I agree that HGSS and BW2 are the pinnacle though.

But this is still a weak bait thread
>>
>>29782711
Nobody mentioned Diamond/Pearl so I don't know why you're bringing this up
>>
>>29781831
ORAS outsold those shitty remakes
>>
I miss HGSS sometimes. Platinum and HeartGold was the shit in the 4th generation. I just loved the way everything looked, all the art, sprites, it was so clean and well organized.
>>
>>29781831
I thought soul silver and heart gold were the worst
>>
>>29781831
most overrated games ever. so slow and color palet was trash no bait
>>
Man, I fucking wish. Wonder how things would have turned out if they fixed the level scaling, put some effort into AI and it wasn't on the Diamond and Pearl base engine.
>>
>>29782804
I miss late gen 4 into gen 5. For about four or five years GF catered toward the older fans and added tons of content outside of breeding each game. It also helped that the community was fully realized by that point. Smogon had a lot of cool content and the metagame was the most varied I've ever seen it. Gen 7 looks ok though, there's never been a bad generation, just missteps...cough both Hoenn generations cough.
>>
>>29782956
Honestly Gen VI in many ways is what gens III, IV and V should have been.
Gen IV and V looked dated when they came out. Gen III and V fucked up by not including enough nods to the previous gens, and all 3 gens suffered from taking themselves too seriously.
VI introduced fairy type and megas, both of which made pokemon feel fresh again and made old mons relevant again. I havent played VII yet, but if it continues to take note from gen VI and improves, then I'll be satisfied.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.