[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when everyone was happy that an early route pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Talonflame.jpg (222KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Talonflame.jpg
222KB, 1024x768px
Remember when everyone was happy that an early route pokemon got to be truly competitive and viable? We thought that Gamefreak would finally make early route shitmons viable?

And then the nerf happened.

Was Talonflame being good a mistake in GF's eyes?
>>
File: ou 26.1.jpg (142KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
ou 26.1.jpg
142KB, 642x362px
>>29781435
>Was Talonflame being good a mistake
it's too fucking good is the problem. and don't fucking tell me to git gud, I can take them down, but the effort it takes to do so compared to the effort of using a talonflame isn't the same
>>
What is staraptor.
>>
File: LOOK AT HIM.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT HIM.png
119KB, 500x500px
>>29781435
>>29781466
It's not exactly that it was too good per se.

It's just that it was straight up cancer to play against. BP 120 Priority is brain dead, Gale wings in general was brain dead. The nerf makes it a neat ability with merits instead of spamming bb
>>
>>29781435
it was too good, but it didn't deserve to have an entire gen dedicated to shitting all over it

they went on this fucking massive priority man hunt, meanwhile some actually stupidly OP shit is gonna be left in the game untouched.
>>
>>29782069
>it didn't deserve to have an entire gen dedicated to shitting all over it
it kind of does considering it had an entire gen of wrecking nearly all fighting, bug types also in the gen that introduced fairy
>>
>>29782008
back on top to reign supreme over literally all of early game Route 1 mons in poke history
>>
>>29782117
talonflame is not the first OP mon to exist, but talonflame get treated like a bird hitler while the others get off for free

what im trying to say it talonflame did nothing wrong
>>
>>29782188
What was the nerf? Ability nerf or Bravest Bird nerf?
>>
>>29782232
ability
it only gives priority at 100% health now
>>
>>29781435
It's really not fair.

My favorite pokemon got killed because scrubs can't take any rock type and put stealth rocks.

he's going to be RU now. or even NU
>>
File: mfw despair.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw despair.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>29781435
>mfw hearing about that the first

Being Talonflame is suffering.
>>
>>29782298
It can still be used to setup tailwind and quick guard
It also fast enough by itself
>>
>>29781435
Staraptor did it first.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.