[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Freak...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nmr0i22mnN1uskhrjo1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmr0i22mnN1uskhrjo1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
So how pissed off do you think Game Freak is now that the entire game has been leaked? Kek. Is this what they deserve for making Slowmon Sun and Moon?
>>
They're propably gonna be slightly pissed and will try to find out who did it, but that is about it.

It won't affect sales at all, like literally not whatsoever.
>>
>>29779754
Are you sure? I've seen many disappointed people and many people have the CIA already. For many there are not many reasons to buy the game now.
>>
>>29779772
>Many people
Out of all the people that will buy pokemon, how many do you think actually pirated the game and are not going to pay for it when it releases?
That's like less than 1%
>>
They deserve it, this is what they get for slacking until now and STILL slacking. They fucked up Megas, AND now alolan forms. All cause of some petty stupid dream to not over bombard us but to also get to 1000 but Gen 10. That's basically why people you don't have your big regional dex, cause people are just stupid.
>>
This will be the first Pokémon game I will not replay. The sheer amount of dialogue and cuts cutscenes is infuriating and anyone else who has played the game will agree with me. Maybe if there is a NTR plugin which skips the cutscenes...
>>
>>29779772
95% of 3ds owners dont have CFW, anon
>>
File: 2016-11-09-09-38-49-1753877754.jpg (9KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-09-09-38-49-1753877754.jpg
9KB, 168x192px
>>29779725
It's what they deserve for makong a oiss poor game. Most if not all the new mons suck in stats, and a fair chunk of them have shit designs with zero effort. The UBs are just glorified legendaries instead of being boss monsters or atleast trying to be different. The post game is basically a rehash of the Battle Maison but with fanservice. If this is what future installments are going to be like this will be my last venture into the world of Pokemon.
>>
Most of them are probably well adjusted enough to shrug it off

TPC's law team however is having a field day
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.