[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any more leaks regarding zygarde and the zygarde cube? or any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: zygarde complete.png (242KB, 698x289px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde complete.png
242KB, 698x289px
any more leaks regarding zygarde and the zygarde cube?

or any sources that confirms that there is a way to keep zygarde complete when all the cores and cells are collected?
>>
>>29779615
It loses Dragon Dance.
>>
>>29779999
N-nani?!!
>>
>>29780018
Level Up

L1 - Glare
L1 - Bulldoze
L1 - Dragon Breath
L1 - Bite
L5 - Safeguard
L10 - Dig
L18 - Bind
L26 - Land’s Wrath
L35 - Sandstorm
L44 - Haze
L51 - Crunch
L55 - Earthquake
L59 - Camouflage
L63 - Dragon Pulse
L72 - Coil
L80 - Outrage

So no DD+WP shenanigans
>>
All cause it gains a huge boost to HP? XD Are they salty or something? But desu it might be because it already has coil which could be even more broken.
>>
>>29780057
>no Thousand Arrows
>no Thousand Waves
It's shit
Sorry zygarde get better soon
>>
>>29779615
>get 10% of cells for the cube
>told to go to route 16 (I think?)
what's going to happen? Will I be able to catch that little cell form or is it just given, I need to know whether I should be stocking up on greatballs. Also dog form when/how?
>>
>>29780215
I have no idea, that's why I'm asking.

And seriously, Zygarde isn't good if it still retains that shit ability, it limits it and I heard that you can keep Zygarde Complete as a permanent after the player have collected all the cores, but I'm not sure if I should believe that. I really want this to either get confirmed or debunked.
>>
>>29780057
It doesn't even get Core Enforcer?

Either there's a mistake with the datamining or GF cucked it even more...
>>
>>29780266
I'd really hope I can pick/choose the form. I just want either doggu or mechazygarde. Really hope we don't need to cheat in the forms to have them permanently.
>>
When you get to Route 16, you can choose to make Zygardes based on the number of cells you have,

It just gets added to your party, no need to catch.

I can confirm because I did it last night.

You get it at level 30 with Aura Break. Probably because I don't have all the cells collected.
>>
>>29780215
I'm not sure, but only because it has its own theme.
>>
Is anyone compiling a list of Cell locations?
>>
>>29780289
With the mecha forme it acutally looks like a strong trio master, shame the stats really don't back it up as much as they should.

Crappy distribution of stats, the HP stat on 50% Zygarde was fine as it was, the 100 extra BST could of been distributed to its offenses and speed/defenses. The zen mode gimmick shouldn't even be a thing and indeed the formes should be changeable at will, like Deoxys' formes.
>>
>>29780328
If I redeem Cell-form will I still be elligible for doggu form? Or will I need to recollect all the cells I did to get the 10%? If so, is the only way to keep a form outside of trades/cheats just never redeem beyond the form you want?
>>
>>29780285
Most likely its special Z-Move.
>>
>>29780328
pls after youre done with the zygarde quest can you confirm whether zygarde complete is possible to keep as a permanent forme?

ty in advance
>>
>Loses DD.

Well there goes all my interest in it. I love the design, I want him to be good.
>>
>>29780432
We all do, but you got to agree that power construct limits the fuck out of it?

If the complete forme actually was not a gimmick, then it'd be more powerful by default, even with the shitty stat distributions it got right now
>>
here's a leak: it looks like shit
>>
Every day, it's confirmed more and more that the various Zygarde forms were just anime inventions that Gamefreak added to the game because of overwhelming demand.
>>
>>29780182
There has to be a way to get Thousand Arrows/Waves. Why would they bother showing them off in the video otherwise?
>>
>>29780535
You teach them via the Zygarde Cube.
>>
>>29780285
>>29780373
You teach it Core Enforcer through the Zygarde Cube.
>>
>>29780528
That award goes to Ash-Greninja.

Termionus cave, where Zygarde stands, resembles its Complete forme. The moves Thousand Arrows/Waves were in the coding of XY, and only for Zygarde which obviously hinted at something more for this snake.

Also it's fucking weaker than its counterparts with 80 base less, ofc it was bound to have another forme, but fuck its gimped with that shit ability.
>>
File: 20161109_094602.jpg (838KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161109_094602.jpg
838KB, 2048x1152px
>>29780370
You can break it apart whenever you want, you just return to the lab. As far as I'm aware it uses up the cells to make the zygarde. I didn't fuck around too much with it.

I just got a core though and Sina told me I can use the Zygarde Cube to teach Zygarde new moves. It gave me access to thousand wave
>>
>>29780656
Do you choose which ball it goes to or do actually fight it and catch it?
>>
>>29780694
It just got automatically put in a Pokeball, no fight
>>
>>29780724
ty for info, but is your zydoge in a regular ball or the quick ball on the menu screen?
>>
>>29780656
how many cores do you have? i only had 2 cores and it only teaches core enforcer and extreme speed
>>
>>29780656

Can you reset for nature by saving for when you first form it? How long does it take to first make it? I wanna reset for an adamant nature.

Also has anyone found the deal with Core Enforcer? Is it physical or special? Is it a Z-move or just what his signature moves turn into in his complete forme.
>>
>>29780774
Core Enforcer is a Special move with 100 Power, 10 PP. If it hits after the opponent attacks it removes the opponents ability. I forget how much it boosts the Dragon Z-Move's Power.
>>
>>29780774
Core Enforcer is special

ty game freak for 91 base sp attack on a poorly executed trio master...
>>
>>29780774
You probably can. If nothing else you can just keep breaking it apart and remaking it to get the desired nature.

It takes a minute or so to make. You just walk upto the machine and press A
>>
>>29780769
Regular Ball. You don't get a choice in the matter
>>
File: 1478600291665.jpg (57KB, 321x326px) Image search: [Google]
1478600291665.jpg
57KB, 321x326px
>>29780824
Can you please show us some pics of the process?

pls show your zydoge's nature tho

ty in advance
>>
>>29780797
>>29780810

>Core Enforcer is special while Thousand Arrows/Waves are physical.
>Loses DD
>Both offensive stats are shit.

God fucking damn it GF, I was so hyped for this thing.

>>29780824

So you can freely remake it? IE I can just use it in the main story with whatever it gives me, break it down and get a new better one in post game?

>>29780835
>Forced in regular ball.
>Told Lillie just gives you your cover legendary so no Premier ball Solgaleo or Moon ball Lunala.

GF continues to ruin everything.
>>
>>29780835
ok neat ty
>>
>>29780369
i wonder why GF loves zen mode gimmicks so much. they are just bad.
zen mode is darmanitan's worst ability
archeops is shit.
wishiwashi will be shit.
minior could be good if it had different mechanics.
zygarde will be shit.
>>
File: 1473129025417.png (58KB, 476x296px) Image search: [Google]
1473129025417.png
58KB, 476x296px
>>29780889
>tfw WishiWashi is so slow that Scarf cant even save it
>>
>>29780656
Is this postgame only? or how long into the main story? I literally JUST got the cube and the first cell
>>
>>29780970
I just finished the Ghost trial when I got access to it. So before the third grand trial basically.It's placed pretty well imo. Gives me a decent dragon to use for the remainder of the game and it isn't overbearingly broken where it makes the experience a steamrolling.
>>
>>29781120
can you keep zygarde complete form when you have all the cell?

or just the 50% form?
>>
>>29781138
no idea only have like 15 cells
>>
>>29781138
that is the most important question regarding Zygarde.

I really hope we are granted with a Complete forme Zygarde along with Aura Break as its ability. If that is the case... then it won't be as cucked as I expected

pls can anyone confirm this??

This is the only spoiler I care about I need that complete dragon

ty in advance folks
>>
Can someone explain Zygardes forms please? I caught it in X but never used it
>>
>>29781330
Yup, i was expecting Zygarde Complete form to be a beast.
Now, it just got huge HP boost with the lost of 1/2 HP and a shit Ability....
>>
>>29781231
>have like 15 cells
>>29781231
Please tell us more about it when you get all the cells
>>
>>29781375
What happens is if it goes below 50% health, it will transform into the Complete form. However, I'm not sure what changes 10% has to 50%.
>>
>>29781330
If the assumption that Core Enforcer can only be learned by 100% then yes, Complete is it's own individual form. It would be impossible for 100% to ever have Core Enforcer if you couldn't teach it that outside of battle.
>>
>>29781511
And that would mean that power construct is just a temporary ability until the player have collected all the required cores and cells?!

I fucking hope so, maybe there is hope after all!
>>
>>29781534
There's in game text for having all the Cells and making a Zygarde.
"It’s the unified Zygarde with the Power Construct Ability!"
"There's also this text, implying that once you have this "unified Zygarde", it's permanent.
"You cannot separate the unified Zygarde with the Power Construct Ability because its Cells are bound together so tightly. Please select a Zygarde that can be separated!"
>>
>>29781573
AHHH FUCK it loses aura break then, well this is a FUCKING RELIEF THAT THE FORME APPEARS TO BE PERMANENT THANK UUUU!
>>
>>29781573
Oh Wow, then Zygarde 100% would be a beast.

It has super HP stat, great defensive stat 121/95

Too bad that Core Enforcer is a Special Move, but we still have Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves
>>
>>29781612
Look at the bright side, Aura Break is retardedly situational anyway. Trading Aura Break for insane HP is the equivalent of trading a pencil for a gold bar.
>>
>>29781637
I suppose so, but Aura Break could of been buffed you know, like sure it reverts the effects of Fairy and Dark Aura, but it could of also had the additonal effect that ALL fairy and dark moves deal less damage when this Pokemon is on the field.

Something like that. Essentially now, with Power Construct it appears that Zygarde 100% got no "useful" ability and is basically only pure power/bulk.
>>
>>29781671
What I forgot to properly explain, in a nutshell, make Aura Break less situational and more viable to weaken other fairy and dark move users, would of been sweet. Although IM HAPPY WE GOT ZC <3
>>
so you can have a permanate 100% Zygarde?
>>
Ugh. Complete forme looks like utter trash. Snek was so much better
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.