[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DID HE CALL HER MOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ..png (316KB, 484x292px) Image search: [Google]
..png
316KB, 484x292px
>>
I work at a school and call moms "mom" if I don't know their names
>>
It's a casual formality thing. He knows that she is the mom of the MC so when the MC is there he calls her "mom".
>>
>>29778469
wtf why dont you call them "miss" or "ma'm" like a normal person. Sounds like anyone who does this is has srs suppressed mommy issues
>>
actually, I call them the portuguese equivalent of 'mom', which doesn't have the same "affinity-only" connotation
>>
>>29778491

You're a retard.
>>
>>29778491
murrican retard detected, go suck trumps cock you cuck. kek
>>
>>29778452
He also said "call me Kukui" which implies they don't know each other. It's like how he called the MC cousin, because in Hawaii everyone treats each other as family.
>>
>>29778452
Because she's a mother?!
>>
>>29778559
W..what? So MC and Kukui aren't relate? So they are just penpal?
>>
>>29778452
some islander cultures actually refer to respectable women as mom or whatever native equivalent. Example, in New Zealand the maori word whaea (mom, aunt) is used for female teachers and for men they use pa (father).

besides that, does she actually have a name besides mom? If not I guess it's because she's the mother of the mc and is presumed to be called whatever you decide. GF didn't allow naming so her default name is mom when other npcs refer to her.
>>
>>29778559
>Lilo & Stich vibes
Cute
>>
cause she calls him daddy
>>
>>29778452
Because he's your daddy
>>
>>29778452
Her name is actually "mom", all lowercase.
>>
because he is your cousin AND your brother
>>
It's just a title like Miss or Mrs. He can clearly recognize that she's his mother, so he's calling her mom to be cute and to connect with the player on a more personal level.
>>
>>29780389

Fucking incest.
>>
>>29779315
This guy knows what's up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.