[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Version Exclusives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: pokemonsunmoonboxartna.jpg (262KB, 1490x682px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunmoonboxartna.jpg
262KB, 1490x682px
Sun - Moon
>Solgaleo - Lunala
>Buzzwole - Pheromosa
>Celesteela - Kartana
>Lycanroc Midday - Lycanroc Midnight
>Turtonator - Drampa
>Passimian - Oranguru
>Alolan Ninetales - Alolan Sandslash
>Garchomp - Metagross
>Goodra - Flygon
>Rampardos - Bastiodon
>Carracosta - Archeops
>Braviary - Mandibuzz
>Whimsicott - Lilligant

Any ideas?
>>
>>29778401
is this real or are you just guessing?
>>
>>29778401
You can get lycanroc forms in both versions, only the way you evolve a rockruff is exclusive to each version
>>
File: s.png (887KB, 809x809px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
887KB, 809x809px
>>29778401
I want both alolan sandslash and ninetales available. Not fair.
>>
>>29778465
Sandshrew and Vulpix have always been version exclusives. If you thought it'd be any different this time around you're an idiot.
>>
>>29778401
Literally no reason to get Moon
>>
>>29778643
>Drampa
>Oranguru
>Metagross
>Flygon
The rest are really just ties, but these ones are great.
>>
>>29778478
Usually in the same version, though.
>>
>>29778401
I'm getting Moon, now let's see.

>no preference
>Pheromosa
>Celesteela
>Midday
>Turtonator
>Passimian
>Ninetales (Sandslash isn't bad, though)
>Metagross
>no preference, don't care for either of them
>Bastiodon
>Archeops
>Braviary
>Lilligant

I don't know if they have different HAs or at all, but ss long as someone trades me HAs of Midday, Turtonator, Passimian and Ninetales, I'll manage.
>>
>>29778401
>Rampardos - Bastiodon
>Carracosta - Archeops
>Braviary - Mandibuzz
>Whimsicott - Lilligant
This was pretty obvious because in the leaked dex they were pretty close each other.
>>
>>29778707
>trade
just inject
>>
>>29778707
I don't know Midday's HA. (Is in a video that I didn't see)

Turtonator's sole ability is Shell Armor and doesn't have HA.

Passimian has Defiant as HA, which is more situational than Receiver and more useless due to its Speed and that Bisharp can have it without looking for HA.

Ninetales has Snow Warning as HA, which Snover and Amaura lines also has and there's no difference on which summons it besides fastest accurate Blizzard on turn 1.
>>
>>29778401
Holy shit Moon gets way worse exclusives

t: moonfag
>>
>>29778401
I'm confused, pokejungle says A-Ninetales is a Moon exclusive and A-Sandslash is for Sun, right?
>>
What About Oranguru and Passimian?
>>
>>29778401
The datamine video says Passimian is Moon and Oranguru is Sun.
>>
>>29778965
>>29779559
t. retards who didn't read the video description
>>
>>29778401
Not true, alolan sandslash is a sun exclusive, while alolan ninetales is a moon exclusive.
>>
Let me get this straight, just to be fucking assholes or idiots, they scrapped alolan-arcanine, arbok and primeape lines from what it seems, just to have pokemon whose base forms were all from the original games, be version exclusives? the fuck is wrong is with GF fuck Ohmori derpy idiot.

And some of these barely make any sense, cause why the hell would Goodra and Flygon be version exclusives? And why isn't Liligant in Moon? If this legit desu worst exclusivity I've ever seen.

Yes kids the holier then though SM games are flawed and becoming more like the seemingly hated BW of the 3DS :P

Hoping fucking Gen 9 or their remakes retcons this shit somehow. Cause not impresssed.
>>
>>29779739
>Note: game exclusivity was accidentally swapped.
I know reading is hard, but you should try it sometimes.
>>
>>29779813
>alolan-arcanine, arbok and primeape

Alolan Arcanine and Arbok were never actually a thing.

Alolan Primape was though, but they couldn't think of a good design for him, so they scrapped it, like Flygon's Mega Evolution.
>>
Either way wtf game freak did they jerk off and that's how they decided this stupidity?

And A-Ninetails gets a move that let's it set up Dual Screens and with good bulky can be hard to take down so IDK bought chu my boi but she is gonna be scary as balls specially with dragons.
>>
First off, how stupid were they not to be able to when Water/Dragon Arcanine to complement Ice/Fairy Ninetails would've made a lot of sense. Second sea snakes, though I will give you they might have been pussywhipped not to have snakes in a place that like Ireland chased all the natural ones off.

Third...Electric/Fighting Primeape, let that sink in guys, where all it's fur is like sticking out like pins and needles and it became more defensive. I mean yes Togedamaru is right there but didn't stop them from making "updated" Ursaring and Donphan lines (Bewear and Mudsdale, which aren't seemingly exclusives so yup just throw them in cause we only care about Kanto right now right? >_>)

And so I see that once again, for a third time,
Su. gi. Mo. ri. Fucked up. And/or his team. But we dotes just blame the leader and not the cabinet not don't we?

Like I'm sorry but this is starting to piss me off, they fucked over Machamp, they fucked over Golem but not making it a Mega kinda cause didn't even bother to redistribute stats and I kinda understand for some of them why but not doing it for Marowak wtf. Fucked over Flygon, seemingly Butterfree, Slowking, Johto Starters for now, Milotic and a few others. I get artist/writer whatever block, I get it, but to not do what they did in the past and open the floor to the fans, like they did with Aipom and a few others WAY back in the day when people are designing AMAZING FUCKING SHIT is just them not realizing their past their prime right now. When Sugimori had to let someone else design the legendaries for XY I knew then some Megas and shit got scrapped, and looky looky seems that I was right. I mean fuck dude I get manly pride but your losing a shit ton of it when your the reason we don't get awesome Megas/Alolan Forms for mons we would love to see them for.

I mean imagine a GOOD designed Alolan Arcanine going for Scald, or dropping Dracos, or freaking using Calm Mind (if he got it). Know how cool that would've been?
>>
File: image.gif (839KB, 450x402px)
image.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>>29778401
>the Pokemon based off of Kaguya, the moon princess
>Sun exclusive
>>
>>29778464
Midday is only obtainable in Sun and Midnight is only obtainable in Moon.
>>
>>29779942
this is the worst thing i've read in my life
>>
>>29778860
Sun has Goodra which is the ultimate blow
>>
>>29779813
>>29779841
>>29779942
where did this chimp crawl from?
>>
>>29779962
No, you can actually get both in one version. Rockruff can only evolve into midday in sun and midnight in moon, but you can catch midnight in sun in the wild and midday in moon in the wild (fourth island)
>>
>>29778643
Lunala
Oranguru
Metagross
Flygon

Sunfags fuck off
>>
>>29780002
Oh. I stand corrected then.
>>
>>29780005
AND Flygon also finally got D-Dance so there are even more reasons to get it now.
>>
>>29778401
>tfw Celesteela and Kartana are my favorite UBs and the only ones I'd actually train
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>29778401
Aside from Lilligant everything is better in Sun.
>>
Fuck, goodbye pokemon Moon run with Alolan Ninetales. I'll have to get Pokemon Sun.
>>
>>29780378
Or you could wait till the actual release and get one over gts?
>>
>>29778465
Just GTS trade a spare Alola Vulpix.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px)
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>29779942
>>29779813
>the city of Arcanine
N E V E R E V E R
>"b-b-but muh legendary......... Q-Q"
>>
>>29779942
>>29779813
Arcanine is already good, you mong.
>>
>>29780559
Arcaninefag here, I'm glad he didn't get an Alola form, especially not a boring as fuck mono water one that so many were hoping for.
>>
>>29780378
Why is it that dogfuckers are so easily swayed?
>>
>>29778464
how so?
>>
>>29778401
Is the UB related to the Kaguya moon myth really in Sun? That seems so wrong.
>>
Should I train litten in ATK or SpA?
>>
It's a fake list, you fucking retards.
>>
>>29779979
Let me fix that for you.

Good:
Has Goomy and Sliggoo

Bad:
Has Goodra
>>
>>29778799
STAB fairy moves on fighting along with taking neutral hits from fighting and switch ins to dragon types? I guess?
>>
>>29780862
This. Water would've been the worst type possible for an Alola Arcanine, and I can't imagine a way they could've made it's design good.

I'll be very happy running my favorite Pokemon as it is once again.
>>
>>29780002
That's actually pretty cool.
>>
>>29778401
thanks anon! I wanted to use goodra and thought if I should start the moon cia, but now I will just wait.

Also did goodra get some good boosts? In terms of moves?
>>
Any other differences besides version exclusives?

And how soon into the game can you start trading? ie. I'm getting Sun and I'm sure someone will want a Vulpix for a Sandshrew. I want one as early as possible.
>>
>>29778401
When do you get Archeops?
>>
>>29778401
>version restricted fossils
Why?

>>29780002
Please tell me the same is true for Vulp/Shrew.
>>
>>29778401
wait a moment, does cosmog evolve into lunala or into the other lil orb thingy? I edited in the one I thought would evolve into Solgaleo, but it shows it being the 2nd evolution rather than the first. I think Solgaleo + Lunala don't evolve from anything and that cosmog evolves into the other lil orb/alien thing. The fuck?
>>
>>29784525
Cosmog -> Cosmoem (orb thing) -> Solgaleo (Sun)/Lunala (Moon)
>>
>>29784758
alright, when do you even get cosmog. I changed the cosmoem to Solgaleo (since I obviously won't be getting him legit in moon) but at what point does this chick give over the legit lil moon god?
>>
>>29784785
You get a Cosmog during the post game.
>>
>>29778401
Is everyone forgetting that Driftloon and Misdreavus were shown as version exclusives in one of the trailers?
>>
>>29784963
That's incorrect. They were showcasing different encounters depending on time of day.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.