[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help with my moon cia? I downloaded it onto my cfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Can anyone help with my moon cia? I downloaded it onto my cfw o3DS running Luma 6.5 on 11.2, but after the n3ds splash screen it just goes to black.
>>
try importing this seed in fbi

http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/dMrI5CyY/file.html
>>
>>29778337
Who the fuck is this nigger?
>>
sdmc/fbi/seed

you may need to make the directories but once done extract that zip to that directory then open cia choose titles then moon and import cia

should work then for you :p
>>
>>29778337
give my suggestion a try and report back :)
99% sure thats your issue OP
>>
>>29778455
Downloaded, made the directory, imported seed, didn't help.
>>
>>29778530
hmm.. try getting the preload (delete the installed one) then uninstall it and reinstall the downloaded one and import the seed maybe.
>>
>>29778565
which one is the preload? I have the decrypted version rn.
>>
>>29778565
or go to the Pokemon moon page on the store and update
then do the steps
>>
>>29778592
I can't access the eshop at all, errors me out everytime, not a new thing. Can I freeshop it? or cia?
>>
>>29778620
i think you can freeshop it (ive never checked desu)
>>
>>29778668
i used shameless 3ds on my PC and fbi qr scanner to get the preload for sun
>>
>>29778679
do you have the qr I need to scan?
>>
File: moon qr.png (6KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
moon qr.png
6KB, 228x227px
>>29778816
here you go anon :)
make sure the old one is uninstalled first though
>>
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/W6YQ9eop/file.html

this is what the qr links to (the ticket file) just incase the qr doesn't work
>>
>>29778919
>>29779015
Both of these fail for me, I get the .tik but it ten says Failed to install CDN title. Did Nintendo pull it?
>>
I dont think so :o

i was having issues yesterday though
>>
>>29779193
Wait I'm an idiot the wifi was turned off.
>>
>>29779209
kek
>>
how did it go OP?
>>
>>29778337
me too
>>
>>29779968
My internet is shitty af the preload isn't done installing yet.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.