[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Eevee fans: Where can i find Eevee in Alola region? All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Fellow Eevee fans:

Where can i find Eevee in Alola region? All i know is Akala island.

Also where are the Moss Rock for Leafeon and Ice Rock for Glaceon?

I assume the evolutionary stones arent that hard to get?

Please respond
>>
>>29778238
all these new pokémon to be using and you want to use old furbait that's been around for six generations prior
>>
>>29778290
I want to use 5 new mons and one eeveelution because they're my favourite mons

whats wrong with that
>>
Anyone?
>>
The day care owner gives you an egg, it's an Eevee
>>
>>29778590
Thanks, know anything about Moss and Ice rock?
>>
>>29778618
Moss rock's in the Mallow's special area, not sure about ice. I should have read the whole post
>>
>>29778639
Thank you, what post?
>>
>>29778658
I just read the first sentence of the op
>>
Apparently the ice rock's on victory road
>>
>>29778723
THAT late?

Why? Why is Glaceon always fucked by GF
>>
>>29778723
>that late again
Seriously, why is the Ice Rock always found so late in the game? Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Hoenn, Alola, all were at least around the 7th gym.
>>
>>29778742
Yeah its stupid

unless you can reach that area somehow before the end game
>>
>>29778723
It cant be true...........
>>
>>29778723
So Crabrawler evolves via Ice Rock aswell
>>
Is a Fire Stone easy to come by?
>>
>>29781130
I think there was one at the volcano and they can be bought at Olivia's shop.
>>
I wonder of its possible to reach Lush Jungle before the grass trial
>>
>>29779060
>Trade to someone who's further along with a rare candy
>Have them feed the candy to your Eevee by the rock
>Trade back
>Glaceon

It's really not that difficult if you want to use Glaceon for a better part of the game, same goes for Leafeon if the moss rock is equally inaccessible. That doesn't change the fact that it's stupid for them to place these particular evolution requirements so late game, especially at the point where we really should have retconned Eevee to evolve into Leafeon via Leaf Stone and introduced an ice stone for Glaceon. Come to think of it, Sun/Moon stone should have been retconned for Espeon/Umbreon ages ago too, but god forbid we change it up and handwave it with Eevee's genetic makeup having undergone a change recently. Wouldn't be the weirdest thing the franchise has done.
>>
>>29781664
I just dont get it why they always fuck up Leafeon and Glaceon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.