[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, do these two fuckers have any relevance in the plot? Cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: dogwzxww7zogodp9goxa.png (559KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
dogwzxww7zogodp9goxa.png
559KB, 800x392px
So, do these two fuckers have any relevance in the plot? Cause I've been reading one some info and so far there is no mention of either of them.

It'd be weird given they are in the boxart to have zero relevance.
>>
>>29776375
you meet cosmog very often with lillie and is the key to opening ultra wormhole
>>
>>29776407
I know about Cosmog, I was talking about about these two.
>>
>>29776375
Cosmog is actually a baby Ultra Beast.

The Aether Foundation wants to use it to open an Ultra Wormhole and go to the Ultra Beast dimension.

They end up succeeding at forcefully creating the wormhole and that transforms Cosmog into Cosmoem a.k.a. star coccoon thing, you then use the Sun or Moon flute to turn it into the version legendary and give it power to open the wormhole for you
>>
>>29776454
cosmog is literally them
>>
>>29776484
so are they not human?
>>
>>29776515
UBs? Nope, they're Pokemon from a different dimension.
>>
>>29776534
that sucks........any Lillie action
>>
>>29776515
Ultra Beasts are Pokemon from an alternate dimension but the way they've evolved makes them genetically distant to normal Pokemon and thus difficult for Pokeballs to detect so they they're very hard to catch unless you use specially developed but expensive Beast Balls.
>>
If Cosmog, and assumingly Solgaleo and Lunala are ultra beasts, why can Master Balls be used on the latter two?
>>
>>29776563
Lillie stole Cosmog from the Aether Foundation because she thought it was wrong to use it like that. She's the one who gets you to turn Cosmog into Solgaleo or Lunala.

She's also Lusamine's kid and Gladion's sister, in case you didn't know.
>>
>>29776567
why did they even want to open a portal to the universe anyway its not like anything was waiting for them
also is this the final PK as people talk about.
>>
>>29776563
Lillie is Lusamine's daughter and the reason she looks like UB-01 is because Lusamine is obsessed with Ultra Beasts and controlled everything in her life down to what her children would wear, to make them look like Ultra Beasts. She has an outfit change when she decides to stop taking her mother's shit and helps you fight Aether. Also she has a crush on the player character regardless of gender.
>>
>>29776585
I'm guessing that evolving in the Pokemon universe meant they were adapting to it so as time went on they became more and more attuned to it and closer in relation to other Pokemon and less like UBs.
>>
>>29776454
Cosmog is them.
>>
>>29776620
They adapted to the Pokemon world. One could say.....they evolved.
>>
>>29776638
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
So were there any more alchemy references in the main plot?
>>
>>29776567
>>29776534
So why do they have colors and features similar to many of the human characters?
>>
>>29776956
Coincidence and headcanons.
>>
>>29776605
>>29776956
Is this also the case with Guzma?
>>
>>29776994
Guzma was working directly under lusamine so she probably did the same with him, but who knows
>>
>>29777121
This whole thing has made me like SM. Good job making actual fucking characters with tenable and interesting goals again, GF.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.