[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No actual difference between any of the forms except their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Pokemon-Sun-Moon-Shot-02.jpg (285KB, 1903x797px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Sun-Moon-Shot-02.jpg
285KB, 1903x797px
>No actual difference between any of the forms except their signature attack's type
>Completely mediocre stats
>Absolute shit movepool
>Even for ingame fun it takes until fucking level 40 to get their dance attack, leaving them with nothing except air cutter to use the entire time

Who the fuck okayed this? I was even looking forward to using one of them but Christ.
>>
>>29776028
Nidoran.
>>
Yeah, when I looked at the Datamine video showing the moves of Sensu
Immediately deleted her off my team
No ghost moves at all.. :/
>>
>>29776028
I remember people saying it takes just as much work to design these guys as it foes a new Pokemon.

Unown 2.0
>>
>>29776028
Oi did I hear u talkin shit bout Oricorio?
>>
>>29776028
Remember when so many people were hyping this game up to be so good?! Fuckin' kek.

Biggest disappointment of a Pokemon game.
>>
>>29776053
>Revelation Dance
>>
>>29778277
>tfw you actually believed that it would get a big movepool to make up for the fact that it has four forms
>>
That's what really irked me like some of the totally dumb deicisions they did. Not having any more thatn 18 Alolan forms some of mons that rather just Megas. The whole convoluted seeming plot that if they don't pull off somehow is gonna well stand out like a sore thumb. And the barely moving towards the center approach they did. I mean good news is they broke a lot of ground but still no Special Intimidate, still not it seems buff to ice type to even it all out finally, still no way clear pattern to give us some us some understanding. When your just being silly and adding a random side game character in to be Kukui's wife without enough context it just makes you seem desperate to make up for the fact you didn't have _

And the reason why game freak may have effed it over so bad was so it couldn't be too powerful. This is a company who basically made Priority to a degree dead (not exactly but pretty much if people run two certain archetypes) and especially Talonflame with Accelrock, even though it's a signature move, and by nerfing GW, even though it's new descp is what it should have always been or just a cool auto-tailwind setter which is basicaly is.

The good news it makes people cept actual experienced, logical players not want to spam Brave Bird Bird anymore which is LOVELY.
>>
>>29776028
Remind that these fuckers take up 4 slots in the pokedex when they are just the same pokemon with different designs.

Quality over quantity, right guys!
>>
>>29776028
>no difference between FORMS

Yeah, asswipe. that's why they're FORMS and not actual separate pokemon.
>>
>>29776028
I was going to include it on my mono-ghost run, but I might just have a five man team to make things more equal with the npcs.

That is until I get Lunala and break the game.
>>
>>29779842
Deoxys forms were over 10 years ago, had the same bland mono Psychic type, and yet they were still executed far better than this thing.
>>
>no Fiery Dance
Bigger upset than PA
>>
>some guy at GF came up with the stats
>showed it to his boss and other employees
>everyone said "yeah dude these are great"

Honestly baffles me
>>
>>29779890
yeah, but gf wasn't that obssesed with forms back then. now it's clear they rather make few pokemon with different forms (aka DESIGNS).

there are only 62 new pokemon, not counting legends and ultradigimon. yet we get an alternate lycanroc, 3 alternate oricorio and all the retarded alolan forms.

this idiots can't make new pokemon anymore...
>>
Toucannon is the same boring Normal/Flying Route 1 bird we've had for 20 years.

Minior has to be TM'd flying moves and has garbage offensive stats unless he's below 50% hp.

Pick your poison.
>>
File: #sad cat a.jpg (34KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
#sad cat a.jpg
34KB, 540x438px
>>29776028
>75/70/70 defences
>only special moves are revelation dance, air cutter and hurricane
>literally no coverage
Oricorio Pa'u style is my favourite pokemon of this gen but how the fuck do i use it
>>
>>29780236
Quality over quantity :^)
>>
>>29776028
>mediocre stats
It's excellent for early game
>>
File: #sad cat dog.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
#sad cat dog.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>29780267
only has peck, pound and double slap until it starts learning special moves at level 36
>>
>>29780320
It gets air cutter before zubat
>>
>>29780339
i'm blind
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.