[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grimsley really let go with all that gambling, huh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (31KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 512x256px
>>
8 vagainas
>>
>>29775452
its 7
>>
Is he cosplaying as a Bleach character for money?
>>
>>29774957

He's such a random choice, I always thought of him as a forgettable character, it's almost like they wrote down all of the game characters and randomly drew out a few of them.

I was thinking that maybe in the future they will have DLC of other characters, 9 characters just seem so little.
>>
7 katanas
>>
>>29775499
He's my favourite out of all of the elite four, but I can understand why people find him forgettable. I'm pretty happy, though.
>>
>>29775499
>I always thought of him as a forgettable character
That's because he's the only E4 member in Unova that doesn't leave the Pokemon League.
>>
>>29774957
Is Grimsley popular or something? I would have thought Shauntal or Caitlin would have been the choice for an Unovan elite four.
>>
grimsley is kinda hot now. he got fucked up
>>
More like he decided to take a vacation to take a break

Fucker's wearing a kimono, only the most pretentious of vacationers do that
>>
>>29775925
Is pretty popular on the Japanese equivilant to tumblr.
>>
>>29775959
EXTREMELY popular.
>>
>>29775925
He is. Though I think Caitlin is still more popular than him.

I would kill to have Shauntal in a new outfit in this game though. Best E4 girl.
>>
>>29774957
I want him to have sex with strange men for money
>>
>>29775499
>>29775925
Just look at everything he says, he's fucking amazing. I guess people over here would rather jerk off to Karen telling people to use their favorite shitmons than listen to the guy telling you to git gud and master your own team before complaining about your opponent or RNG.
>>
>>29774957
He had to. They banned all the Game Corners.

I just wonder if Maylene's dad will be a better person.
>>
Wait, Grimsley is back!? When did this get announced?
>>
>>29774957
Looks like a bleach character
>>
>>29775925
This was exactly what I was thinking. Very shocking to see him picked over Shauntal or Caitlin. With that said though, I'm actually content with this guy, he's cooler than I remember him being
>>
>>29776105
>announced
wew
>>
>>29774957
>gen 5 trainers
>extremely popular
ahahahahahahaha holy shit
as if it wasn't enough they picked grimsley ayy lmao
>>
>>29776266
N, Hilda, and Colress are all very popular.
>>
>>29776266
>>29776271
Also, surprisingly the Subway Bosses are really popular with the Japs
>>
>Acts like an intellectual who's above RNG and the meta
>Gets JUST'd gambling

wew lad
>>
>>29776266
Dude, gen 5 is fucking popular as all shit in Japan.
>>
>>29776271
Those MCs never had a canon team however.
Pretty much the reason we won't see other MCs so far beside Red.

N released his mons and used them as allies in BW2 according to seasons. Someone who doesn't like battling should be at the Battle Tree.

Colress perhaps is okay, he's scouting trainers at that battle facility. A little farfetched still.

I'd rather expect Iris or that Unova's former champion's grandson to be there.
>>
wow he's actually hot
>>
>>29776289
They do run the Subway tho, I can't see them leaving their work for this.
>>
>>29776035
He and Roxie are the true heroes of Pokémon.

One tells you to suck it up with RNG and learn to use your team instead of complaining about what the other player uses.

The other tells you that you should build what you want and do it for what you want to achieve, she also has a good policy about winning and losing.

Karen is just a bitch that got told by the ORAS Gentleman, all hail the Unova duo for finally making sense.
>>
>>29776289
I never understood why, they're pretty irrelevant
>>
>>29776300
Can confirm, was in Japan and saw lots of Unova merch
>>
>>29775470
it is with that attitude.
>>
>>29776331
>faggot dark edgelord with prankster swagger twave and foul play merely telling you "haha it just a game"
good thing klefki and co got btfo by para, confusion nerds and terrains
>>
>>29776331
Quit posting Grimsley, you're a huge faggot and we both know it.
>>
>>29776266
Have you ever even looked at any japanese imageboard?
>>
File: (45).jpg (292KB, 853x801px) Image search: [Google]
(45).jpg
292KB, 853x801px
>>29774957
>they put him in a yukata

He was cooler with a suit on, but I guess its kind of like... vacation clothes? And why is he graying? The fuck? It looks pretty cool but the dude has to be in his 20s or something during BW unless he's REALLY that good at being decietful.

Would still let him pump me full of his hot seed.
>>
>>29776723
There are people who start graying in the late 20s.
Also there's no way to knowing for sure how old Grimsley was to being with, adults from twenties to thirties look about the same in Pokémon.
>>
>>29775959
>Japanese equivalent to tumblr

??????
>>
>>29777219
Pixiv.
>>
>>29776045
Underrated post
>>
>>29774957
What's his team?
>>
It bothers me that he is dressed in a kimono but comes from Pokèmon's America. Is he a weeaboo?
>>
>>29777251
Yes, that's his bankana
>>
>>29776035

Calm down, I said he's forgettable cause the only time we ever met him is when we battle him so he's not as easy to remember as, say, Caitlin for example.
I just thought he was an odd choice for the 5th gen character for the battle tree. Bianca would've been a more obvious choice.
>>
>>29777251
He might've been on a vacation around the world. He does look like a stereotypical Edo era gambler though.
>>
>>29774957
I'd still let him fuck me.
>>
Glad to see my goth husbando is in the game.
>>
File: grimsley.png (92KB, 526x399px) Image search: [Google]
grimsley.png
92KB, 526x399px
>>29775499
He's a better version of Karen, down to his post-battle quote.
>>
Where are these all coming from? Google reverse image search reveals nothing.
>>
File: tumblr_n3a9alzEDZ1rgvmfqo2_540.jpg (197KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3a9alzEDZ1rgvmfqo2_540.jpg
197KB, 540x789px
>>29774957
Kanbei from Pokemon conquest
>>
>>29776289
>>29776348
Fujoshi
>>
WHEN'S UPDATED MARSHAL
WE NEED THE YAOIS
>>
>>29777230
It's kind of amazing how far people will reach just to make something look bad.
Pixiv is just a Japanese DeviantArt, for fuck's sake. It doesn't even have anything to do with blogs, which are Tumblr's main selling point. Just images.
>>
I want grimsley to shove his dick down my throat
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.