[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

> When BW was leaked out by JP fans
Everyone complained that all\most of the Gen 5 Mons were trash and bemoaned the fact that GF put more focus on the newer Mons rather then the old ones.
> Six years later, people here proclaim that BW and their sequels were the best games in the series.
> XY is leaked by random Canadians
Literally everybody hails Gen 6 as the worst gen for reasons I'm sure you'll are well aware of by now.
> With SM being leaked people are now making the exact same claims with SM now.
I've even seen some say XY was miles better so the cycle is repeating itself.
Wtf?
>>
File: 1478061362635.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
1478061362635.png
25KB, 507x565px
>>
>>29774126
Hindsight is 20/20.

Gen 6 is god fucking compared to Gen 7.
>>
I actually really liked Gen 6. The cycle does always repeat though. Gen 3 was called shit, and then suddenly before ORAS people hyped it as their fav. Now all of the Gen 4 "fans" are coming out of the woodwork..

Only gen I havent liked as much is 5
>>
>>29774157
For what reason?
>>
>People are only now praising Gen 6 for how great it was

Kek
>>
>>29774126
It's because each gen has been progressively worse. Also just saying XY was better isn't the same as saying it was good.

Also people really liked the starters this gen for most of the part, so they are pissed that all three of them are RU tier at best.
>>
File: 1455591013149.png (475KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
1455591013149.png
475KB, 893x732px
>>29774126
It's almost like this place is full of whiny losers that don't like change
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.