[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first shiny and it only took 3 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
My first shiny and it only took 3 hours
>>
>it's a fucking ratatta
>>
Congrats?
I honestly don't care about shinies anymore, Poke(Sav/Gen/Hex) ruined everything
>>
nice rat
>>
literally my mom's italian rat
>>
>>29773500
>being a cheater
>ruining everything for yourself
>>
Congrats! Also, the new sparkles effect is really unique and different from past generations.
>>
>>29773442
Hey, good on you man! I love the new Raticate, you should name it something.
>>
>>29773500
>10 days before release
>Pokehex is already ready
>Im sitting here grinding IVs just to set up IV training HP
>Its still monotonous to IV and EV mons, HP grinding is even worse.
>Super training removed
>Everyone else is just fucking hacking

Give me one reason not to cave and do so myself.
>>
>>29773546
ratatouille
>>
>>29773673
You are already working on IV/EVs before release? Why?
And I'm sure the PokePelago has a Super Training replacement, plus that plaza thing also increases EVs
>>
>>29773442
Was it one that the Totem called for help?
>>
>>29773801
Ya had to soft reset
>>
>>29773673
Just ask in /wfg/ and someone will do it for you :^)
>>
>>29773593
Can u make a gif or a vid of the new effect?
>>
Wew lad
>>
Did anyone get a shiny starter yet? I really hope they aren't shiny locked.
>>
File: Colress Check.jpg (19KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
Colress Check.jpg
19KB, 300x294px
>>29774411
checked
>>
>>29773673
how's iv training even work
>>
>>29773442
One time I played a round through heart gold, and I got a shiny ratatta before I even beat the first gym, but I hated it, so I restarted. Then on that second round, I got a shiny ratatta before the first gym.

I was pissed.
>>
>>29773758
Ratatouille is French, dumbass
Do you even Pixar?
>>
File: 1474145711942.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1474145711942.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
>>29774411
I changed my Rowlet and PKhex didn't say it was hacked so I'm sure, like every other gen, it's not.

Fuck, just did that first totem fight though. Frames were dropping like mad and I'm on N3DS.
>>
>>29773673
Haven't done injecting since B&W. How does it work now exactly? Do you need a hacked 3ds?
>>
>>29774669
If we're lucky, PowerSaves could still work for physical copies of Sun & Moon.
>>
Cool man! :D you wanna know what I found? NOTHING. BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE FUCKING GAME YET. People like you piss me off. Wait until the actual game comes out like everyone else ya fuckin asshole.
>>
>>29774775
Sorry if I sound a bit retarded but PowerSaves? The last time I hacked in a Pokemon I was abusing the fuck out of the Dream World.
>>
>>29774801
Uh-huh.
>>
>>29774808
it's basically the Action Replay/GameShark for the 3DS afaik
>>
File: N.jpg (22KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
N.jpg
22KB, 342x192px
>>29773442
Dubs and you release it.
Trips and you'll find another one soon.
>>
>>29774824
Ah, alright. Makes more sense. I'm assuming you'd need a hacked 3ds to do that and unfortunately I was retarded and got the newest update.
>>
>>29774879
You don't need a hacked 3DS. It's actually a dongle which you put your 3DS game inside and use pre-loaded cheats for.
It's more of a "save game" editor than the old Action Replay.
https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/
>>
is a-rat moon exclusive?
>>
Another injection-related question, actually--can eggs be injected and then traded? I want one of my pre-Gen VII bros in my SM playthrough, but want it to have the correct trainer ID and secret ID to match mine.
>>
>>29773442

When does this fucking faggot rat evolve? Mine is already at level 22 and it still hasn't evolved.
>>
wow a brown rat what a fucking cool shiny
>>
>>29773442
I will never understand the appeal of wasting ""only"" 3 hours of your life in boredom for some fucking sprites with a modified color
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.