[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon datamine info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9

File: UB7.jpg (2MB, 5000x3341px) Image search: [Google]
UB7.jpg
2MB, 5000x3341px
Ok, lets get some stuff straight for anyone like myself that might get some details from the game confused, such as:

>Version exclusives

>Names/moves

>Abilities

> General Mechanics

In short, Sun and Moon Q&A thread for people to learn under ayy lmao's
>>
Could someone summarize the plot?
>>
does anyone have a definite list of which ubs are in what version? i know about buzzwole and pheromosa.

also, has anyone found necrozma in game? really hoping this guy isn't an event
>>
Please explain this Cosmog -> Cosmoem -> Solgaleo/Lunala evolution thing.

And is Necrozma a UB or not?
>>
>>29772925
Where can i hear pokemon and UB cries?
>>
>>29773626
Cosmog evolve to Cosmoem at 40, evolves to Solgaleo/Lunala at 53
I guess

Necrozma is a mythical UB
>>
File: 1478610061921.jpg (52KB, 728x971px) Image search: [Google]
1478610061921.jpg
52KB, 728x971px
>>29773074
>Lusamine loses her husband to UB's, trys to get him back.
>UB-01 is a fucking parasite and gets towards her.
>Her sun and daughter both jet out with different pokemon in an attempt to try to figure out a way to stop her.
>Lusamine on the other hand goes pure into UB insanity trying to regain 01 and others in turn.
>Team Skull works as a secondary for them in many ways. Apparently.
>You stop her, but not before she goes into a freaky fusion with 01.
>Ya Boi turns good, and the Skulls become good guys.
>You join an Interpol group for end-game catching of other beasts.

>>29773626
Nothing to explain. Cosmong -> Cosmoen -> Box legendary depending on game copy. You get given a Sun/Moon Flute though, and this allows for the Evo.

Necrozma is perhaps both. The text dump makes it out like they can't figure out if he's a UB that just 'adapted' towards Pokemon, or a Pokemon that's so old it just resembles what the UB's are in some ways.
It apparently works under normal catching logic, and not UB Ball logic.
>>
>>29773650

This.

Whoever recorded the amie interactions is a jackass who had music play over everything.
>>
>>29773692
>>29773768
But is it a permanent evolution? Can they revert? And if Cosmog -- from what I read -- is a UB(?), wouldn't that make the box legends UBs?
>>
Can you list who is confirmed for the battle tree
>>
Apricorn Balls: Are they usable/able to be bred onto mons?

Ribbons: What are the two new ribbons?

Shiny Charm?

Is Red really weak as fuck this time around?
>>
>>29772925
Where are the datamine sources? I have more than a few particular things I need to clear up but I don't want to just shit up these threads.
>>
Anyone know where I can find out about the version differences.
>>
Where are people getting the screenshots of the Pokemon's learnsets, sprites, models, abilities, etc. from? Is it a program? I have the romfs and exefs for the game
>>
>>29772925
I want details on the starter Z-moves. BP, additional effects, and so on.
>>
>>29775557
> Apricorn Balls
They're in the game, the anon that leaked the .cia confirmed it
> Ribbons
No idea
> Shiny Charm
They still give it to you once your completed the National Dex (source: text leak)
> Red
Blue and him are the bosses of the Battle Tree (the Battle Chatelaine equivalent). You also confront them outside of the tree and their teams are lvl 6x with full IV and EVs.
>>
Do the UB breed with each other
>>
>>29773136
Necrozma is almost certainly an event.
Since they're both named UB-04, Celesteena and Kartana are probably version exclusive (Celesteena for Sun and Kartana for Moon, according to dex order).
>>
>>29775722
> Do the UB breed with each other
They can't breed.
>>
friend safaris? :(
>>
File: dork.jpg (192KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dork.jpg
192KB, 640x480px
>>29772925
DID THEY ACTUALLY NERF THE EVIOLITE

IS MY BOY SAFE?
>>
>>29773692
43, not 40
>>
>>29774072
It is a permanent evolution. You only get the box legendary during the main game. You get a Cosmog in the post game (from the other game's world)
>>
I heard a rumor about ghosts now being immune to physical attacks, is it true?
>>
WHERE ARE THE COMPLETE PC ICONS/SPRITES RIP SO I CAN MAKE NEW CHARTS REEEE

We have -zero- icons and only the Alola Dex sprites/renders/whatever you want to call it.
>>
Where is Porygon? Is it Sun only?
>>
What are the list of version exclusives for each game?
>>
>>29775854
No, does that sound true?
>>
File: box-montage.png (314KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
box-montage.png
314KB, 1280x960px
>>29775858
>>
Does anyone have the pastebin links for the text and trainer dumps?
>>
>>29775964
game and story text
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/gametext.txt
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt

trainer data
http://pastebin.com/vkaZNTra
>>
>>29776072
Thank you, Anon.
>>
Does anyone have MORE information on version exclusives? This is what I base my choice on the most! Please help me out.
>>
>>29773692
Wait so Solgaleo & Lunala are just Cosmog's final evos rather than having an actual role in the plot?

I don't know how to feel about this...
>>
Are chain fishing and/or horde battles back?
>>
Are there any new hold items like Assault Vest or Safety Googles?

I have heard nothing about them.
>>
Do we have Battle Tree teams list?
>>
What is the location of Mimikyu? I saw on one of the datamines that it's at a Thrifty Megamart, but what's the encounter level?
>>
>>29776486
Well they ARE Cosmog and the whole plot is about Cosmog. They use their final form to send the MC to the UB dimension
>>
Has anyone tested if First Impression has priority or not? It seems like people are split between yes and no. I know it doesn't say it has priority in the text but I was wondering if anyone confirmed it.
>>
>>29776486
Cosmog needs to turn into them in order to become strong enough to open the Wormhole for you on its own
>>
Is there a concise list of game locations and the pokemon that can be found there?
>>
Anyone else kinda finding it weird there' only six potential captains one of which is a fairy type?
>>
And I think Acerola is the Ghost Girl, so legit something doesn't add up add all lol. Then again "Ghost Girl" might be Mina for all we know XD
>>
What does Lillie's diary say? Reddit says she develops romantic feelings towards you buy what the actual text?
>>
Wait, so you get either Lunala or Solgaleo depending on your version during the main game, and then post game, you get a Cosmog that you can evolve yourself?
>>
>>29776666
rest in piece wasted quads
>>
Full list of costumization options for males?
>>
>>29776592
>>29776618

Oh, so by the time you are allowed to catch/get them in your party they are at the final evo stage. (Cause I doubt the game asks you to have it in your party and make it evolve to progress the plot)

How do you get Cosmog then?
>>
Oricorio. I want to use the yellow one on my team. Do I have to catch it on the yellow island, or can I start training a red one and change its form when I get there?
>>
>>29776779
You get a second one (lvl 5) in the postgame
>>
>>29776801
>Cosmog's evolution is determined by version.
>Gt a new Cosmog post-game
>Because you're still in your respective version you'll end up having two Solgaleos or two Lunalas.

They better not evolve like Rockruff otherwise that was a very bad design flaw.
>>
Is it true that Super Training is gone forever but Amie is still in?

What the flying fuck is with that?
>>
So how many UB's can you actually catch? Is the one per game thing true?
>>
>>29776790
You can change its form.
>>
File: 649.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
649.png
10KB, 256x256px
>>29777336
This is excellent news. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>29775828
He's kill, sorry mate
>>
Can Solgaleo/Lunala breed or is my Living Dex done for?
>>
>>29777372
You get a Cosmog post game, so you'd only need 1 Sun and Moon each to get a living dex, just keep one post game Cosmog as itself and evolve the other into Cosmoem
>>
Are cosmog and its evolutionds shiny locked?
>>
File: 826.png (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
826.png
8KB, 256x256px
>>29777427
its shininess is decided when you start your save file. Get to the point where you first see Cosmog, and if it's shiny, it'll remain so until you can catch it, and be given another shiny after the story. If it's not, reset your save.
>>
Is it true that we've seen all the Battle Tree cameos? Has the whole game been datamined at this point? Do we have Cynthia and Wally's models? Is there hope for more champs and all stars like Lance and Steven or am I just hoping in vain?
>>
>>29777427
*evolutions
>>
>>29772925
What are the new balls?
>>
Are there Gym Leaders in postgame? I am constantly reading both there are 8 leaders including one Dark Gym and there aren't any Gym Leaders
>>
>>29777438
Yes.
No, we still don't have all the dex sprites and entries for the National Dex.
Yes.
Only if they make DLCs
>>
>>29777346
Was eviolite nerfed?
>>
>>29777506
20% now instead of 50%
>>
>>29777455

Please, I want to know. Some people in /vp/ had said there are Gym Leaders including a Dark one as postgame. Some other people said there aren't Gym Leaders. I'm so confused I hurt myself.
>>
What's the post-game overall?
>>
>>29775907
I love you.
>>
>>29776931
You go to 'another' world, so you can get both.
>>
Do you know if Porygon is exclusive?
When can you get it?
>>
File: Grubbin.png (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Grubbin.png
29KB, 250x250px
Where in the fuck can i find this guy?
>>
>>29775844
So we can get the other box legend as part of the post-game?
>>
How do you get Silvally and Type: Null both if Gladion battles with it?
>>
>>29777884
There are actually three specimens of Type:Null. Gladion gives you one of those when he comes to trust you.
>>
Any list of when the new Pokemon evolve?
>>
>>29777783
From your home, go to the route above, any time of day it seems like.
>>
Any new evolution methods?
>>
Can someone explain if Zygarde's Perfect forme actually is possible to obtain as a permanent forme, GF gimped it enough with barely any stat increases, except for a major HP increase and a minimal increase and decrease with sp atk and speed.

I can't find any sources that states that the Zygarde cube allows the player to change Zygarde's formes at will, including the Complete forme. If it is locked to the ability it got, then it'll never be redeemed.

Also, is Zygarde relevant to the main story or did GF cuck it even more?
>>
WHERE IS DRAMPA
>>
Where are Porygon and Castform? Are they Sun exclusive?
>>
Does Spotlight really work as it's written? Like I use this on an enemy Pokemon in a double battle, and my opponent's other Pokemon will target it? Seems too good to be true
>>
Is there any details about the bottle cap IV training?
>>
I've heard alot of memes about the post-game.

Is there really only 9 people at the battle tree? How much replay-ability does the tree offer?

Is there an end-game-only access island or something? Is there friend Safari?

Anything about post-game basically.
>>
>>29778153
Second this.
>>
When does Grubbin evolve?
>>
Anyone know where I can find Bounsweet, Jangmo and Whimpod?
>>
>>29777434
Sorry to ask but can you explain this in more detail?
>>
Are the starters shiny locked?
>>
Are there unranked triple battles (I know there are no ranked rotation or triple, just single double and special), but what about unranked triple or rotation battle spot?
>>
Is wonder trade back?
>>
how does Cubone evolve to Marowak? Apparently it's not like it evolved in Kanto.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>29778410
>he gives a fuck about triple battles
>>
>>29777630
y-you too...
>>
>>29776072
>http://pastebin.com/vkaZNTra
So, who are the gym leaders?
>>
>>29772925
Where can I find the abilities of all gen VII (including Alolan) Pokémon?
>>
Ashninja shiny locked?
>>
Is it true male customization is shit?

And no shirtless option either?
>>
>>29776790
but the yellow island is the first one anon
>>
How to get HA pokémon in these games?
>>
>>29778153
>>29778163
Thirding this. I've heard everything from "there's gyms, to no gyms and just E4. Is Are there any new areas to explore? Where do we find ultrabeasts? How about any kind of safari zone? Do the blank spots in all the towns get built into anything? What was all that talk of actually building a league in the trailer?
>>
Is there a list of all the Pokémon that are available pre e4?
>>
Version exclusives?
>>
Is there a list with the dex entries of the new Pokémon?
>>
>>29777511
B-but why? What's even the point of Eviolite now?
>>
>>29780490
It's a meme. There's no source for it.
>>
Has anyone found out through injecting if transferred Pokemon like Exeggcute and Pikachu will evolve them into their regular or Alolan forms?
>>
I wanna know, does the game let you transfer your Pokemon using Pokemon Bank? I know it's a dumb question but I wanna be sure.

Do you need to be at some point in your adventure to do so or you can do it as soon as the first Pokemon Center?
>>
>>29780641
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon-bank/
>>
>>29772925
Is there an item that boosts Trick Room turns? On that note, is there a list anywhere of new items?
>>
When's the day care available? Are horde battles back? Any easy way to EV train?
>>
>>29772925
How does crabrawler evolve?
>>
File: 1478054408275.png (703KB, 942x785px) Image search: [Google]
1478054408275.png
703KB, 942x785px
i just want to know if i'll be able to get the ORAS mega estones in sun and moon

i need them because i never played ORAS
>>
>>29781322
Level up at the Icy Summit area.
>>
Is there a way for someone to ask Kaphotics or whatever if any Pokemon is shiny locked, outside Ash-Greninja?
>>
Is there a pastebin with every change to stats and attacks?
>>
>>29772925
how many PC boxes does it have?
>>
What program are people using to view stats and movesets?
>>
Is Ash-Greninja battle bond breedable?
>>
>>29772925
Have we seen A. Golems animations yet? Any links, and does it still evolve through trade?
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.