[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Incineroar is going to be fast, guys!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

>>
Clearly he'll be OU because he has flame charge, my dude!
>>
>>29772485
>Make bulky dark type
>Forgot knock off
>Forgot sucker punch
>Neither defense 100+
>>
Why the fuck is everything so slow?

Is this gen just gonna be completely ignored by competitive because of that?
>>
File: Bwork.png (129KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
Bwork.png
129KB, 600x635px
>>29772485
>Decidueye is going to be fast, guys!
>Vikavolt is going to be fast, guys!

>[ALOLAN POKÉMON] is going to be fast, guys!

Did you just wake up?
>>
>>29773398
forgetting suckerpunch is unforgivable, but knock off is most likely a move tutor move, which werent included (aside from draco meteor).
>>
>>29773445
You're one to talk, since you faggots claimed that Primarina would be fast. Off yourself.
>>
File: 1466043037297.jpg (10KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466043037297.jpg
10KB, 217x250px
>>29773438
>mfw gen 7 competitive is exactly the same as gen 6 competitive
>>
>>29773438
most likely yes everything is just too goddamn slow. I mean grubbin is faster than vikavolt what the shit.
>>
>>29772485
B-b-but it knows Fake Out
>>
>>29773477
Primarina is the best starter competitively by far though. We WON.

You LOST.
>>
>>29773477
>since you faggots claimed that Primarina would be fast

Why are you making shit up, anon?
>>
>>29772485
To be fair it loses 60 speed when evolving
>>
File: (You).png (54KB, 370x296px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
54KB, 370x296px
>>29773477
>you faggots claimed that Primarina would be fast. Off yourself.
You are literally making shit up.
Sealfags shitted on decidueye for being slow as hell before we knew no one in alola had knees, but never claimed the seal WITH NO LEGS would be fast.
>>
>>29773478
Well, the average amount of Gen 6 Pokemon on a 6-man team should've been 1/6, and it was since every team had Talonflame on it.
>>
>>29772485
>any pokemon aside from a handful is going to be fast, guys!
Fuck this gen.

>>29773477
Literally no one claimed Primarina would be faster than either of them.

>>29773539
That's like being the best at eating shit. Primarina is still horrific, especially since Tapu Fini exists and does everything Primarina wanted to but better. Hell, at least Incineroar's HA isn't totally worthless.
>>
>>29773398
Wait it does get sucker punch though
>>
>>29773539
Nope, that goes to the owl
>>
>>29772485
It learns lick.

...imagine being licked by that sexy baracat.
>>
>>29773627
Fini is more like a support, Primarina is supposed to smash through things. It's still not that good though since it doesn't get any form of utility that'd make it worth using.
>>
>>29773447
Have move tutors been confirmed to either exist, or not exist?

Draco Meteor's a given because it's always been a tutor move given out by one person.
>>
>>29773627
>especially since Tapu Fini exists and does everything Primarina wanted to but better.

Nigga, they won't even be filling the same niche. And Tapu Fini can't even use Scald's burn effect or use Reat to heal.
>>
>>29774640

Good joke.
>>
>>29774703
Primarina doesn't have the speed to smash things. It's gonna get smashed before it can do anything much.

>>29774724
Pretty sure there is no move tutor in SuMo.

>>29774725
Actually needing to use Rest to heal is a really bad sign. Also at least Fini's HA does something. They might as well have just not given Primarina a HA.
>>
>>29774724
The very basic move tutors are in. Draco Meteor, elemental Hyper Beams, and ______ Pledge.
>>
>>29774793
It'll probably get Boomburst as a tutor move at some point
>>
>>29773550
Has that ever happened to a starter before anyway? Stat loss?
>>
The minor legendaries will soon join the genies in ruining everything. Aside from legendaries there isn't much in this gen headed for OU.
>>
>>29774746
>Shadow Stitch
>Baton Pass
It should be fine as long as the opponent doesn't immediately send out something with Pursuit to murder you.
>>
>>29773398
Knock Off got nerfed.
>>
>>29774846
Didn't we already confirm that there are only basic move tutors? Or are you talking about as a patch or something?
>>
>>29774969
Whats this meme? Does nobody actually read the dumps?

They're all online. You can look at raw info. Knock is the same.
>>
>>29772485
>Day before
>Haha Decidueye is slow
>incineroar 120 base speed
>next day they get blown the fuck back
>>
>>29772485
Everything rides on Intimidate now. Do we know how hidden abilities will be obtainable? Sucks that everyone's fire bro will have to be replaced by a superior version at some later date.
>>
>>29775040
>denialfag detected
>>
i think people forget how good intimidate is these days
>>
Hey so guys, where can I go look at these stats and whatnot?
>>
>>29773438
It's an antipiracy measure, like the no-exp deterrent in BW.
>>
>>29775286
Intimidate is good but Fire/Dark is kinda shit defensively.
>>
>>29775632
Intimidate helps mitigate that for physical attacks at least. It's better than Decidueye's since it can almost always be useful to some degree, and definitely better than Primarina's by virtue of doing literally anything.
>>
>>29775838
I know, but it mostly just helps for doubles. I see this being very popular there. Singles, it struggles to carve out a niche.
>>
>>29775596
Also requesting.
>>
>>29773539
you're the smartest retard, good for you faggot, enjoy getting well deserved dirty looks for your tranny dog
>>
>>29775068
We all got BTFO anon. Alola as a whole got BTFO except for Tapus and UBs
>>
>>29776318
Not me, the only thing I knew for certain was that my bro Minior was going to be an irretrievable shitmon that I'd be crippling my team by using. Then it turned out to be one of like 4 good nonlegendaries.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.