[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omega Ruby - Take my time or Rush before Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Shauna Pokemon X.jpg (160KB, 494x802px) Image search: [Google]
Shauna Pokemon X.jpg
160KB, 494x802px
Hey /vp/, I'm in a dilemma.

I just picked up omega ruby to play before sun/moon came out (I'm getting moon, roommate is getting sun)

Normally I like to take my time and go through the story, so part of me wants to do that, and then put it on hold when sun/moon come out and resume it afterwards. But, another part of me wants to rush through and beat it before sun/moon comes out.

What do?

>pic unrelated, beat X a while back
>>
You could finish it before sun and moon if you play at a reasonable pace, it's not particularly long.
>>
>>29772406
Well one thing that set me back was the contest spectacular thing. I thought you had to beat the master's rank in one section (cool, in my case) five times and then face the idol to get lucarionite, but actually you have to win the master's rank in all areas. I spent a good couple hours on that, and the autistic part of me wants to complete it, even though logically I should disregard it as a sunk cost and move on.
>>
>>29772179
I like to take my sweet ass time playing through the story and exploring so by the time I'd beaten the elite four on OR I'd played 42 hours. You can do it a hell of a lot faster than that though, even taking your time.

http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=21324
>>
>>29772505
Do it after the E4/Delta Episode. It'll be a fun side project, even after SuMo come out
>>
>>29772610
>>29772671
>>29772406
thanks for the input. I don't have a lot of free time to play, but I'll just go through the main story, not particularly rushing but ignoring side stuff all the same.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.