[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons who have played the leak game: Is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hard times.png (926KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
hard times.png
926KB, 889x500px
If I want to get the physical copy, I'll have to trade in my X version and Ranger guardian signs at gamestop. This will cover me the price for Moon and I"ll have a few bucks left over to pay something else too since they are offering a 40% bonus credit deal.

Is it worth trading in my memories just for one game? Please, my life depends on it.
>>
>>29771514
Get a job you fucking child
>>
>>29771514
Whether or not you enjoy a Pokemon game is completely subjective, anon.
>>
>>29771514
Also GameStop gives you shit on the dollar, if you're actually desperate enough to sell your shit do it on ebay. Never buy in to their jew jitsu.
>>
get a part time job. even at $8 an hour i can easily afford it
>>
Okay, ignore OP's poorness, is it just a good pokemon game?
>>
>>29771731
its by no means a bad game. All the pokemon games are above average.
>>
File: ah.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
>>29771584
I've been trying for months anon.

I live in the literal middle of fucking nowhere and all the jobs are miles away. I applied at walmart 3 or 4 times and nothing.

>>29771624
If /vp/ says I should play it then I'll play it. Just like how /fa/ tells me what I should wear and /pol/ on who to vote.
>>29771631
I think I get more bang for my buck by trading in with gamestop though.

>40% bonus credit when trading in for s/m
>X valued at $22($28 with the bonus
>Ranger game $11($15.4 with bonus)

I was thinking about using the extra $6 bucks for an accessory or some shit.
>inb4 Nice advertising fag
>>
>>29771731

Leagues better than Gen 6.

Kind of reminds me of BW or DP, which I don't think were bad, but not the greatest. Hopefully it'll get a Platinum or a B2W2 to make it better.
>>
>>29771794

>applied at the same place 4 times
You gotta be shitting me. You need to expand your horizons.

Gas stations will hire literally anyone, especially if you're over 21.

Check out truck driving.

Also, if your car is decent and you know how to keep it clean, try out Uber.

Check out websites like Snagajob and Indeed if you haven't already.
>>
File: wojackooo.jpg (114KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
wojackooo.jpg
114KB, 1080x720px
>>29771878
My dad said the exact same thing after calling me a failure.
>>
>>29771878

Also: My mom works as an HR manager as well as a hiring manager, and says she literally does not try to call people (unless they're like exceptionally qualified). 95% of people working in the company called her and asked for an interview.

Make sure you're actually calling these people and being like "Hey, I applied at this place and was wondering when I can come in." If they blow you off over the phone, show up in person sometime later.

If you're just putting in applications and waiting for them to call you up, that's a surefire way to not get hired.
>>
>>29771952

Don't be a fucking pisshead. Your dad is shit, but that doesn't mean you are. If you're gonna let what he says get to you and you're gonna mope around feeling bad for yourself, you might as well be a failure.

You need to put yourself out there. If you're depressed or have anxiety and that's hard for you, you just gotta do it anyway. And yes, I do know what it's like to be depressed and have anxiety. "Fake it 'till you make it" is legitimately great advice for dealing with that shit. The part of you saying "I can't do this, I just can't" is the depressed part of you.

Regardless of your mental health, start out small with just going outside or just planning 1 thing to do for the day (i.e. clean the house) is a good way to be productive. Productivity is a good way to get out of a funk.

You can do it, Anon. You have to do it, too. I believe in you, so you gotta believe in yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.