[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all the new Pokemon so slow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: slow-website.jpg (3MB, 3067x1725px) Image search: [Google]
slow-website.jpg
3MB, 3067x1725px
Why are all the new Pokemon so slow?
>>
hawaii
>>
>>29769101
Same reason why you are ya fat fuck
>>
Speeding is illegal in Hawaii.
>>
>>29769101
Gamefreak is trying to change the competitive scene
>>
>>29769101
MAYBE THEY ATE TOO MANY FLUFFY PANCAKES
>>
>>29769101
Because slow == bulky && strong you dummy
>>
>>29770895
It's funny how it's not gonna work, isn't it? They'll get a slow VGC2017 but nothing after that.
>>
>>29770895
By making new Pokémon slow while we use the previous six generations of fast ones.

Sounds like GF to me.
>>
>>29769101

Gamefreak probably realized the power creep of speed, and are trying to rectify it. Unfortunately they are too late, and there are tons of fast powerful pokemon that will shit all over Alola mons.
>>
Gamefreak thinks if they release a bunch of shitmons people will use them and the game will be balanced so they don't have to nerf the mountain of bullshit behind them
>>
File: 1478213294883.jpg (24KB, 376x440px) Image search: [Google]
1478213294883.jpg
24KB, 376x440px
Will Trick Room be the new meta?
>>
>>29771017
no the new mons are shit and no one is going to use them. Especially when they buffed old mons
>>
>>29770961
Hopefully gamefreak will realize their mistake and buff the gen 7 mons

They won't obviously but I can hope
>>
>>29770895
More like they're trying to replicate the XY competitive but without Talon.
>>
>>29771017
For doubles, maaaaaybe.
Still gonna need a setter if they want to influence singles in any way.
>>
>>29771078
>maaaaaybe.
do you even play doubles? trick room has been a thing in doubles since it came out and hasn't left
i doubt any of these new mons will make a splash though, they all seem subpar
>>
How do the Ultra Beasts stack up?
>>
>>29771209
Legendary stats, all will be OU or Uber
>>
>>29770895
so they also nerfed the previous pokemon? no? so how does it work.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.