[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just finished the game even worse than oras fuck the 3ds games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 43645765467.png (544KB, 804x755px) Image search: [Google]
43645765467.png
544KB, 804x755px
>just finished the game

even worse than oras

fuck the 3ds games
>>
>>29768499(You)
>>
>still no post game
>battle tree is worse than the tree hollow, black tower, pwt, and bf

hgss and bw2 will always be the best games
>>
>>29768499

prove it nigger
>>
>>29768499
>even worse than oras
Well yeah, considering OR/AS were the best pokemon games to date.
>>
ORAS sucks. Terrible game. X/Y much better
>>
>>29768605
They were the best games to date, but not to play.

Typical, ORASfags only care about the amount of waifus and husbandos in the game
>>
>>29768605
ORAS was one of the worst not even memeing here
OP was probably jacking it to the thought of a deep post game
>>
File: 1472207385410.png (25KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1472207385410.png
25KB, 557x605px
>>29768666
At least I can always rely on Satan having good taste
>>
Not trying to be edgy, but ORAS was horrible. Apart from graphics and a few megas it had nothing new to offer. It turned out to be another plain remake. I had trouble finishing it even once and started all over once during my first playthough.
>>
>>29768499
>even worse than oras
But is it better than HGSS? Since ORAS is so much better than any gen 4 game it leaves quite the gap by your description.
>>
I just finished the game too and I agree its the worst pokemon ever
>>
>>29768499
But anon...can you be more accurate?
Plot?
Battles?
Postgame?
>>
>>29769474
bait
>>
>>29768499
im sure the games are just as good as the old ones

but you are an adult now, of couse you can beat a kid's game easily

and also who cares about the main game as long as the story is fun, you will be spending the rest of the game breeding pokemons for competitive battles anyways
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.