[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: gumshoos.png (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoos.png
125KB, 500x500px
Post Pokemon you wanted to use
>>
>>29766845

Just treat it as a Normal Muk.
Choice Band with Return/Pursuit/Crunch/some other shit like Revenge or Earthquake and pump max HP/Atk into it.
>>
What happened to it

I was still going to pick one and call it Gillian after the Snatcher protagonist
>>
>>29767023
Nigga the stats and types of everyone were leaked today
>>
Pyukumuku. Fucking unusable in-game unless I want to take years to finish battles.
>>
>>29766845
It has 110 attack
It has the Higher attack than mega mawhile if it gets a KO due to stakeout
>>
File: vikavolt.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
vikavolt.png
43KB, 250x250px
Why is this thing so slow? It's just Mega Ampharos without needing a Mega slot.
>>
>>29766845
Did you even fucking look at the stats? It has above average attack and fucking adaptability
>>
>>29767234
Just use Diggersby.
>>
File: 1477014300420.png (124KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477014300420.png
124KB, 1500x1500px
Along with Lurantis and Bewear. Add Moonruff and Litten to the list if I can get Zydoge to replace one of them during the main game.
>>
>your favorite who you expected to be another single stage shitmon has good stats
Pretty pleased. Not OU material but I think it might make UU.

Kinda disappointed dhelmise is ghost/grass and not ghost/steel but it looks decent for in game. Most of my favorites this gen (mimikyu, dhelmise, silvally, turtonator, galisopod) at the least look decent for in game, hopefully they're good in online as well.
>>
>>29766845
It had Stakeout, Strong Jaws, and Adaptability
But GameFreak couldn't let me have that when it has 45 Speed
>>
>>29767318
What would be a good physical electric move for mimikyu?
>>
Oricorio. I should have seen its stab move problem coming.
>>29767311
What's wrong with Bewear? It's going to be a beastly in-game fighting type.
>>
>>29767389
Are you memeing, retarded, or both?
>>
>>29767311
>>29767060
ouch
>>
>>29767255
That thing looks fucking retarded.
I'm gonna use based detective gumshoos.
>>
>>29767614
With so many slow Pokemon, another little tugger isn't going to help. I'm just getting fed up and want something faster, so I'm going for Passimian.

I definitely want to use Bewear in the future, though.
>>
File: Salandit.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Salandit.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
>>29766845
>87.5% male species
>only females will evolve
>just the look of the evolution
Shame because its probably one of the few speedy things in the game
>>
>>29769068
Yea I was definitely expecting more from Salandit. I almost get the feeling there will be a S2M2 where they add more Pokemon, including evos/prevos/splitevos of some gen 7 mons.
>>
>>29767112
Not how Stakeout works. Think of it like pursuit that works after the switch instead of before.
>>
>>29769345
>Gen 7.5

Nice meme Anon, only a day into this generation and you've already brought out the .5
>>
>caring about stats in-game
>>
>>29769499
>implying you don't want one
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.