[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: pkmn_decidueye-600x528.png (189KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn_decidueye-600x528.png
189KB, 600x528px
Sooo? Has it been confirmed that the screwed up stats is part of Nintendo's Anti-Piracy tactic?

It's impossible that this is legit. I can't believe it.
>>
>>29766659
>owlfags still on suicide watch

>>29766666
>>
Stats aren't screwed up. Speed is just low.
>>
I find it suspicious that Litten's stage 2 has higher speed than its stage 3 for seemingly no reason, but other than that nothing seems out of the ordinary besides all of the mons being shit

I actually expect a Day 1 patch that puts their speeds at what they really should be, and that it's really punishment so those that got the game faster have slower pokemon
>>
>>29766691
>owl is the fastest of the starters.
>>
>>29767046
>something that moves on all fours is faster than something that moves an two legs
>this is strange to you for some reason
>>
>>29767117
explain grubbin/vikavolt
>>
>>29766659
>>29767046
That is honestly extremely bothersome and highly likely.

I mean look at fucking Vikavolt. How the FUCK does it have only 43 speed? Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>29767117
Peregrine Falcons move on zero legs and they're the fastest animal on the planet.
>>
>>29767130
>Dunsparce is faster
>Golem is faster
>Machoke is faster
>Hippowdon is faster

These are pokemon that are close to Vikavolt's speed (45-47) for reference. I didn't believe that it could be an anti piracy but god damn it might be true.
>>
>>29767210
checkmate atheists
>>
>>29767210
That's because they use their WINGS and extremely aerodynamic body to divebomb so fast they basically just fall
>>
>>29767244
Also... isn't mudsdale at like base 35 speed... when it's a fucking Clydesdale. Those fuckers run almost as fast as rabbits.
>>
>>29767302
So what you're telling me is that more legs = more speed is actually a retarded way of looking at it? Yeah, that's sort of the point.
>>
>>29766659
no retard get over it who even cares about starters
>>
>>29767565
It's also concerning other Pokemon too dumbass.
>>
>>29766659
Honestly, the most convincing argument is Vikavolt being that slow even though it basically screams speedy. Decidueye is at least somewhat understandable, but Vikavolt? Bizarre. That being said, Game Freak has made plenty a bizarre decision before.
>>
>>29767046
>I find it suspicious that Litten's stage 2 has higher speed than its stage 3 for seemingly no reason
To be fair, Porygon-Z's Defense and Sp. Defense dropped after evolving from Porygon2 for no real reason.
>>
>>29767720
Not him but this is a starter, they have never done that before with one. It seems like they purposefully fucked over so many mons this gen, for what? It does nothing for older pokemon.
>>
>>29767453
You're a retard, comparing two creatures that use legs is not the same as comparing one that uses legs to one that uses wings.

But also for the record, more legs /= faster. Quadrupeds are the optimal design for speed, adding or subtracting leg sets from that will negatively affect speed.
>>
>>29767640
Don't forget the no EXP Black and White

GF isn't a stranger to this kind of stuff

>>29767720
But this is a lot of Pokemon, not just one. PGZ is a psuedo-sidegrade like most of the Gen 4 evos of old mons
>>
>>29767720
It dropped because the program was fucked up.
>>
someone should double the speed of every fully evoved pokemon with a BST below 75 and see what happens
>>
this would hold water except BSTs are in normal values for all pokes
>>
>>29768443
There is a horse that is slow as dirt Margaret!
>>
>>29766659
im not one to spew memes but this is literally denial my dude
>>
>>29768443
They could evenly distribute the truncated speed onto the other stats to preserve BST
>>
>>29768507
It's understandable with everything being so fucking slow.
>>
Just like how the starters leak was scrapped designs? NO WAY THE ARE REAL!
Or how the demo datamine didn't have all the mons. THERE MUST BE MORE MONS!

Stop the denialfagging. This game is shit, the mons are shit. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>29767129
vikavolt is hovering, it's a levitating railgun. It's not flying around. Localization team fucked up.
>>
>>29767425
Speed has always been a measurement of reaction time, not mph.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.