[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting things in SM text files

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Not done looking through but here's the most intriguing things ive found
Image 1: Rotom Dex dialogue shows Lusamine is in fact a shit person, and also implies Lillie may also be apart of it.
>>
>Thanks for playing Pokemon GO
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-08-16-26-49-1.png (176KB, 720x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-08-16-26-49-1.png
176KB, 720x1012px
Very intersting lines
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-08-16-27-56-1.png (187KB, 720x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-08-16-27-56-1.png
187KB, 720x1144px
Lucas makes a return?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-08-17-07-05-1.png (266KB, 720x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-08-17-07-05-1.png
266KB, 720x1075px
Ultra Beast info
>>
>>29764988
>>29765101
Makes me think there's some kind of universal flashback where the old lines flash on screen
>>
>>29764921
Way its saying is that besides pokebank, you can use directly transfer using virtual console gen 1 as well.

Wonder if go is both ways. Helps to get gen 2 pokemons faster without using hgss.
>>
What's Lusamines team?
>>
>>29764837
>Zoinks! Go after Lusamine, like, yezzzterday

rotomdex is literally shaggy
>>
>>29765101
You mean Barry
>>
They haven't datamined the whole game, and those quotes remind me of the ones from PWT. i hope they find more info about the battle tree
>>
>>29765604
>Necrozma confirmed as the Exodia of the Pokemon World
>>
>>29767851

I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't more trainers on the Battle Tree.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a denialfag because honestly the feature doesn't interest me in the slightest.

But, the 9 trainers we've been given does seem a very unusual amount, not to mention that they're just too random to seem like an actual decision was made. Add this to the fact that there's 180 player models and something makes me wonder if they're gonna unlock over time or something.

I've only heard this recently but apparently not everything has been datamined from the games either, there's still quite a bit missing. There's a lot of GB to account for still.

To be honest the whole generation seems to have weird decisions. I don't fully understand competitive but the slowness thing doesn't make sense to me, Zygarde's treatment doesn't make sense to me...it's just odd.
>>
>>29768566
Battle tree trainers are stored separately from normal ones, as always, and have not been datamined.
>>
>>29768641
Have you guys figured out how to edit the totem Pokémon?
>>
>>29768641

Any idea of what else hasn't been datamined? I know that's kind of a backwards question but I wondered if it attributes to the extra GB missing at all (assuming the models have already been mined, we can rule those out as taking up most of the space).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.