[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craziest UB Design?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: d5e.jpg (267KB, 1280x1343px) Image search: [Google]
d5e.jpg
267KB, 1280x1343px
They're all super ugly and overly complicated but which one is actually the worst of the bunch?

Need to know so I can try to challenge myself to make a decent looking gijinka out of it
>>
>>29762809
The Origami dude, he's a mess
>>
>>29763068
It was my least favorite UB originally, but I really love how it animates. It feels off but in a good, alien sense.
>>
The dragon/dark one. God, whenever I look at it, my eyes bleed.
>>
I like all of them, but Celesteela is probably the most out-there design.
>>
>>29762809
the only bad ones are the UB-02 forms
>>
I like them all. I'd say the black prism one is my least favorite, and even then, he's cool and I like his attack animation where it looks like he's clutching his head in pain.
>>
All of their designs are really neat, but Kartana and Nihilego are definitely the weak one's out of the bunch.
>>
>>29762809

>literally the first poison legendary
>make it rock too just to be quaked for shit and giggles
>less stats than pseudos or trios

why is gamefreak so scared of a poison type with +600 stats.
>>
Link to how they look in motion?
>>
>>29764706
>>less stats than pseudos or trios
Wait what? Are UBs that weak? I thought they were boss monsters.
>>
>>29764753
They're minmaxed with a Moxie clone that boosts whatever their highest stat is.
>>
>>29762809
They're all fucking great. Shoot self.
>>
>>29764947
Oh. Then who cares if they have low total number? A lot of guys with high totals don't have perfectly distributed stats anyways.
>>
>>29764753
570 BST senpai
They are just Min-Maxed to an extreme. It's honestly the selling point for me telling me they aren't pokemon, because pokemon are never this damn min-maxed.
>>
>>29764753
>boss monsters
Yeah just like they aren't Pokemon and they are actually people and they don't have types or moves and they can't be caught

They're just another bunch of legendaries to hunt down and collect in the postgame.
>>
>>29765000
Shuckle
Deoxys
>>
>>29763317

It weighs less than an ounce but somehow has 181 base attack. What does it slice? Butter?
>>
>>29765041
Poor Deoxys is totally losing it's niche...
>>
>>29765127

>Deoxys-A
Still the best revenge killer in game

>Deoxys-D
Nope

>Deoxys-S
Still the best hazard setter in the game

>Deoxys-N
Was never relevant. Still too strong for standard
>>
File: 14 - Copy.jpg (33KB, 461x264px) Image search: [Google]
14 - Copy.jpg
33KB, 461x264px
>>29762809
>which one is actually the worst of the bunch?

this one is literally the stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>29765041
>Deoxys
That's about the one case, and it's a fucking Alien not native towards the planet. An exception towards the rule. While every UB feels like Smogon made a pokemon to jerk off towards stat and typing wise.
>>
Wut duh hell does the mother beast looks like
>>
>>29765393

Chansey is minmaxed as fuck.

So are Alakazam and Gengar to an extent
>>
>>29765276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRcxzaH4i9A
>>
>>29765393
Blissey
Wobbuffet
Mega Beedrill
Aegislash, both forms
Cloyster
Hoopa Unbound
Ninjask
Accelgor
Shuckle, again
>>
>>29762809
>insulting buffskeeto
>>
>>29765042
It slices EVERYTHING like butter
>>
>>29765042
It is a katana blade. It is glorious nippon steel that has been folded (origami) 1000 times to make the highest quality blade that will cut through anything with ease. That is why its attack is so high.
>>
>>29763317
This, I went from disliking it to liking it.

The Zeruel comparisons were apt.
>>
>>29763068
>>29763317
Least favorite for me, I was expecting something else to be the main physical UB.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.