[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SM Postgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: uNzKi1U.png (609KB, 760x458px) Image search: [Google]
uNzKi1U.png
609KB, 760x458px
So do we know anything about what the postgame is going to be like other than Battle Tree?
>>
>>29762081
catch UBs with Looker,anabel and wicke. that's it
>>
>>29762081
We don't know for sure but there's at least a bit of plot, some legendary hunting and some rematches.
>>
>>29762159
What's with collecting the Zygarde Cells? Do we collect them already in the main story? O.o
Also is there a Elite 4 rematch?
>>
>>29762159
I thought ypu got to go to the gyms or something
>>
>>29762265
Yes and yes.
>>
File: 1471610821481.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
1471610821481.png
291KB, 691x576px
>nothing particularly special done with Zygarde
>no Z-Episode of any sorts
>no return to Kanto/Kalos
>no Mega Stone collectathon
DOA
>>
>>29762081
Good god I wish that fake rumour about visiting one town per region with Zinnia were true. Looks like we aint got diddly shit lads.
>>
Do you catch the Tapus during the maingame?

Is there a postgame town? Presumably the Battle Tree town?
>>
just cuck me up senpai
>>
>>29762552

No new area besides the battle tree itself.

besides that there's a short Looker mission with Anabel, the missing league from the main game, one UB to catch and some rematches. That's it
>>
>>29762081
Tauros simulator 2016
>>
>>29762762
I keep hearing about postgame gyms, is that legit? Something about a Dark gym?
>>
>>29762818

No gyms. Should be obvious
>>
>>29762081
Battle Tree
Gyms
Elite Four
UB catching

probably some more stuff we don't know about also, overall pretty nice compared to most games
>>
>>29762159
That's a whole Delta episode less than ORAS's already tiny post game. Is this fucking game even a game at this point.
>>
hm
>>
What even is this game anymore?

By the looks of things its just lots of pre-structured cutscenes connected by tiny gaps where you get to grind or catch Pokémon between a very structured story.

Whats worse is that given this game is so heavily pre-ordered, the Gen 7 or Gen 8 game that follows will follow the same structure.

Damn... :(
>>
>>29764021
So, like most Pokemon games?
>>
>>29762316
Oh geeze. Are we getting primed for Pokemon Eclipse or something?
>>
Ok but what's the side game content

Like contests, pokeathlon, movies, etc. weren't post game but they sure did carry it. the only really good post game was the battle frontier.

so this time we have join avenue and pelago right? are they good?
>>
So, forgive me for being an idiot if this explained in the thread the dialogue was posted in, but is all that dialogue about Anabel and alternate realities from the main game then? I presumed that was part of the the game's Delta Episode equivalent.
>>
>>29763243
Not nice compared to Johto, Unova, or Platinum. FRLG had Sevii. And both ORAS and XY are on par with this.
>>
>>29765661
>Unova 1
>battle tower clone
>routes and cities with nothing on them except for Kyurem's
>that's it
>"nice"
>>
>>29765050
Battle royal dude
>>
>>29765765
>new pokemon, items, and tons of trainers, plus more
>implying
>>
>>29766087
okay so we're just going to pretend sun and moon aren't also doing that or are you really more unaware than clefable?
>>
>>29766437
Show me proof that we have a ton more pokemon to personally catch ourselves. Tell me where the plethora of extra areas are. Give me a long list of new trainers to fight that aren't the 9 cameos and refights of the captains.
>>
>>29766510
>complains about sun moon post game
>gets called on unova postgame being shit
>hides behind all the content not actually in post game
>tries to spin the argument back onto Sun and Moon

That's not how it works gen 4 babby. fuck off with your selective memory bullshit
>>
>>29766510
Jesus Christ, does butthurt baby need a bottle?
>>
>>29762081
>tfw BW2 will always be the best Pokemon game
>>
So wait, no gyms? What the hell were all those empty plots of land for then?
>>
>>29767001
understanding
>>
So, place your bets now!
Do we get a third version?
No Third version?
Sequels?

What will it be boys? I'm betting on sequels!
Wicke is trying to get the Aether Foundation back on track, doing good. But all the UB shit attracts more UBs. New Chaos ensues.
>>
>>29766652
Don't project. You don't even have arguments to boot, just baby talk.

>>29766637
>uses poor wording and logic to describe Unova postgame
>expects to win an argument
>hides behind selective memory or outright not playing the game when confronted with a better post
>thinks I'm trying to "spin" something on SM even though that is the topic of discussion and he brought it up twice in his posts
Unova (BW) has lots of new trainers, the national dex, roaming legends, Kyurem, cameo NPCs, The regional battle tower variation, multiple new areas and routes to explore, and more. B2W2 has just as much. So does Platinum's Battle Facility island, and the Johto games. If you can prove that Alola's postgame is better, then go ahead. Because from what I'm seeing, it's not.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.