[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW ITEMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: Best Birb.jpg (44KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Best Birb.jpg
44KB, 600x338px
Red Nectar
A flower nectar obtained at Ula’ula Meadow. It changes the form of certain species of Pokémon.

Yellow Nectar
A flower nectar obtained at Melemele Meadow. It changes the form of certain species of Pokémon.

Pink Nectar
The flower nectar obtained at the flowering shrubs on Royal Avenue. It changes the form of certain species of Pokémon.

Purple Nectar
A flower nectar obtained at Poni Meadow. It changes the form of certain species of Pokémon.

I can't wait to use best bird
>>
>>29761904
So what do they do
>>
>>29761904
Terrain Extender
An item to be held by a Pokémon. It extends the duration of the terrain caused by the holder’s move or Ability.

Protective Pads
An item to be held by a Pokémon. These pads protect the holder from effects caused by making direct contact with the target.

Electric Seed
An item to be held by a Pokémon. It boosts Defense on Electric Terrain. It can only be used once.

Psychic Seed
An item to be held by a Pokémon. It boosts Sp. Def on Psychic Terrain. It can only be used once.

Misty Seed
An item to be held by a Pokémon. It boosts Sp. Def on Misty Terrain. It can only be used once.

Grassy Seed
An item to be held by a Pokémon. It boosts Defense on Grassy Terrain. It can only be used once.

Tapu's are broken!
>>
>>29761904
Oh, so you CAN change your Oricorio! That's neat
>>
>>29761963
>It changes the form of certain species of Pokémon.
it switchs oricorio form
>>
>>29761963
I assume they change Oricorio's form. It's the only likely candidate!
>>
It's a shame this bird's movepool makes Flareon look like a Smeargle.
>>
>>29762027
switches*
>>
>>29761963
They change nightruff to dayruff

idiot
>>
>>29761904
Honestly, who gives a shit? The Oricorio all have identical stats and movesets, you might as well just pick one.
>>
>>29761904
I'm pretty excited to dance very hard at people tbqh
>>
Sun Flute
It is said that the tones it produces were offered up as an expression of gratitude to the Legendary Pokémon of the sun.

Moon Flute
It is said that the tones it produces were offered up as an expression of gratitude to the Legendary Pokémon of the moon.

speculate
>>
>>29762057
> the birds learn basically nothing that fits their subtype
why
>>
>>29761904
>you can change forms

THANK GOD

too bad you can probably only get it on the native islands, which means I will be stuck with shit birds first
>>
>>29762141
Because, instead of treating them like pseudo Alolan forms, GF went full retard.
>>
>>29762123
Used in an event to summon necrosma to your Alola from an alternate universe
>>
>>29762091
this

>electric birb doesn't learn electric moves, fire birb doesn't learn fire moves etc

what the fuck gayfreak
>>
>>29761993
>rowlets new ability is literally just an item

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE STOP GAMEFREAK
>>
>>29762141

Their signature move is a decently strong attack that adapts to their form, so they have STABs on both their typings whatever happens.

That's not the issue, the issue is they have no absolutely no coverage or any interesting moves - everything they could possibly learn is Normal and Flying.
>>
>>29761904
Do they all have different stats?
>>
>>29761904
Part of me is disappointed by this.
>>
>>29762123
You use it to evolve Cosmoem
>>
>>29762301
No
>>
>>29761993
>you can extend the duration of Terrain moves
YES THANK YOU !
>>
Any hint of the rumored "extends Trick Room" item?
>>
>>29762256
Still means you can use both it and an item.
>>
>>29762247
>What is revelation dance
>>
>>29762247

Their Dance move will be Fire/Psychic/Electric/Ghost, so you still have STAB

Just good luck finding anything to fill the other two slots besides their Flying STAB.
>>
>>29762256
There are definitely held items that would be considered damn strong as abilities. Decidueye with its hidden ability can still hold something else.
>>
>>29762256
>Ferrothorn's ability is literally just an item
>one of Reuniclus's abilities is literally just an item
>one of Golem's abilities is literally just an item
>one of Butterfree's abilities is literally just an item
>one of Honchkrow's abilities is literally just an item

Woooooow GF
>>
>>29762141
Tutors in future games are the only hope.
>>
>>29762367
>Tailwind
>Baton Pass

easy
>>
>>29762479
Or roost
>>
>>29762367
>>29762365
>Learns dance move at level 40
>30 levels of literally nothing except air cutter and air slash

Welp, in the trash it goes.
>>
>>29762256
>anchorguy is better in every way, even has a signature trapping move with 80bp as well

ok?
>>
>>29762141
Komala doesn't get fucking rest, but learns sleep talk and snore despite both being worthless for him. My biggest upset movepool-wise this gen.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.