[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for all of you who beat/got far in Moon so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nubbies.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nubbies.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
I have a question for all of you who beat/got far in Moon so far. Are you REQUIRED to use the D-Pad at any point? As in you literally cannot progress without using?

I spilled vodka on my 3ds a few years ago and the d-pad got ruined. I tried to clean it but the damage remained.

I'm starting to get worried about not being able to play through the game. I'm seeing screenshots of people moving the camera around and fucking around with Pokeride using the D-Pad and don't know if I'll get stuck.
>>
straight edge wins again
>>
It's entirely optional - just used to bind pokerides, etc.
>>
>>29760112
The camera (pokefinder) can be used with the gyroscope or the circle pad, and the Pokerides can be accessed through a menu.
>>
>>29760158
the camera requires the dpad to zoom once you unlock the zoom module
>>
>>29760112
thanks anon. You have quelled my fears
>>
>>29760190
Ah, so you do. Can't be essential for the game, though?
>>
>>29760246
No problem, mate :)
>>
>>29760039
>I spilled vodka on my 3ds

and people wonder why i never eat or drink next to my vidya or PC
>>
>>29760246
Then what was the vodka for?
>>
Dude I'm fucked, played Smash Bros autistically a while back and now the thumbstick is ruined, won't move down at all.
>>
>>29760349
I mean, do they? People don't wonder that, it seems pretty fucking clear why. Some of us just do it anyway. I can't imagine the retard who can't figure out why you would avoid it, my dude.
>>
>>29760289
did you play the demo?

you had to use the camera to search for pokemon and zoom in/out.

your teen alcoholism is fucking you anon...
>>
>>29760869
Well its more of, I've told my roomates if they want to use my video games they arent allowed to eat or drink around it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.