[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you betrayed yourself looking at the leaks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1478399661076.jpg (54KB, 680x587px) Image search: [Google]
1478399661076.jpg
54KB, 680x587px
Have you betrayed yourself looking at the leaks?
>>
IT HAS EYES?
>>
>>29759702
Just stats since I play competitive but not the story
>>
>>29759734

This.

My brother already ruined the pokedex part for me, but I was meaning to take a peek either way. Still going to try to save myself from spoiling the story even though I might already know the story in hindsight since most pokemon stories are predictable.
>>
Only a little bit.
I'm spoiling myself on the types of the new mons, but I don't want to know any story stuff, new moves, or new abilities, so I've steered clear of that.
>>
Not the story but all the rest yes
>>
>>29759702
The stat and nerf ect.
I want to know nothing about the story Tho.
>>
nigger i am playing it right now
>>
File: Relaxed-frog2.jpg (18KB, 448x266px) Image search: [Google]
Relaxed-frog2.jpg
18KB, 448x266px
>>29759702
>tfw too forgetful to remember a thing about the leaks
Leaks or not, this will feel like a fresh new adventure for me.
>>
I looked at the leaks so I could prepare if it was going to be as disspointing as the last two games

I'm more dissapointed than I thought I'd be
>>
>>29759702
Only the dex and the stats of some 'mons
The story will be spoiler free for me.
>>
I want to but I also don't which is why I'm skimming over the board but also scrolling too fast to actually read anything
>>
>>29759702
Is this legit?
>>
>>29762849
yes the leaks are true
>>
>>29759702
>Have you betrayed yourself looking at the leaks
never said I wouldn't
and holy fuck these leaks are good
>>
>>29759702
Yeah. I didn't want to spoil the plot
>>
>>29759907
>tfw I've spoiled the pokedex for my brother the last two gens
Jack? Is that you? I'm sorry bro
>>
>>29762899
no i mean the picture of piloswine
>>
>>29761814
I wish I could be you
>>
>>29763168
I don't know. I just found it and thought it was funny
>>
File: 1444085144366.jpg (71KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
1444085144366.jpg
71KB, 350x219px
>woke up this morning
>saw that the leaks were out and swore not to visit /vp/ until after release day
>didn't last an hour
Fuck, I spoiled myself on some story too, the one thing I was really hyped for
>>
>>29759702
Everything but the story
>>
Type:Null isn't breedable?
>>
>>29760621
>>29761522
same here I don't want to guzma is evil kukui has the other starter
>>
>>29759702
I've managed to avoid the story stuff so far besides what's up with the ultra beasts, and that's basically what I wanted to do
>>
>>29759702
No.

It saved me the trouble of hoping for anything engaging other then the story.
>>
>>29759702
what leaks?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.