[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAME FREAK FUCKING WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 23

File: 1474200666644.png (470KB, 499x340px) Image search: [Google]
1474200666644.png
470KB, 499x340px
GF FUCKING RAPED ZYGARDE FFS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-mHiR1H-28

THE ONLY STAT THAT INCREASES IS ITS DAMN HP STAT

"Zygarde Complete gonna be da next mega fug" hooooly fuck where people wrong on that, also that shitty ability too

I want what the fuck you are smoking GF, especially you Masuda and Ohmori!
>>
>>29759442
That's what people get for being over hyped.
>>
>>29759442
That's what you get for wanting an anime exclusive mon in a game
>>
>>29759442
>this is the guardian of earth
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29759442
Ohmori is fucking cancer.
Half of the Alola dex is shitmons.
>>
>>29759733
oh fuck everybody for thinking would finally make a good Pokemon game after BW2, apparently that's a lofty expectation
>>
>>29759759
This. Perfect Zygarde is an anime invention and wasn't intended to be in the games.
>>
>>29759759
Terminus cave, where Zygarde stands, resembles Perfect Zygarde.

Thousand Arrows/Waves where in XY, though not obtainable legally, Perfect Zygarde was obviously never a "anime exclusive 'mon" that award goes to Greninja's Ash forme.
>>
>they spent an entire year hyping this form
>>
>>29760055
They didn't really hype it for the games much
>>
>>29760124
That didn't stop anime meme frog from having utility

They cucked that poor snake out of his own game and then didn't even bother making his consolation prize worthwhile
>>
>>29759839
Is that why they gave 50-Zygarde 600 BST instead of 680 in XY?
I don't even care how strong perfect Zygarde is but that makes no sense.
>>
>>29760055
Is this the worst treatment any third legendary has gotten? Perfect Zygarde for estimated to be insanely powerful, and we got this? No game starred Zygarde, and this is what we got instead. One of the few things that really makes me wonder what GF was thinking here
>>
File: Itsbetterthannothing.png (2MB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
Itsbetterthannothing.png
2MB, 1400x900px
>>29760464
>One of the few things that really makes me wonder what GF was thinking here
They've been hanging around Keiji Inafune.
>>
File: 1456575683666.png (59KB, 427x284px) Image search: [Google]
1456575683666.png
59KB, 427x284px
BREAKING NEWS:

Local ecosystem guardian gets its shit kicked in by ultra beasts.
The muscular one resembling a Bug type is purported to have slapped a young blonde Kalosian girl's ass, but this can't be confirmed at this time.
>>
Zygarde is the definitive Cuckmon.
Has any pokemon been fucked over as many times in a row as Zygarde has?
>>
>>29759779
Still better than gen 2's dex
>>
ITT: people with intellectual disabilities get upset that a monster designed to represent specific ideas represents the ideas it is meant to represent because it doesn't have arbitrary stats and abilities that make it 'broken' in their imagined 'metagame'.
>>
>>29760695
Even slower than Gen II's dex.
Which was, until now, the slowest.
>>
File: flygon.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
flygon.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>29760641
>>
>>29759779
> half
thats generous.
over half of the dex had its achilles sliced and its kneecaps shattered
>>
Now we know why Zygarde didn't show up in any of ORAS's world-ending events. It's too damn weak.
>>
File: 1471645943100.gif (14KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1471645943100.gif
14KB, 160x160px
>>29760748
Because if you say things in a long and eloquent way, you're totally right

That said, shit is still shit. Game Freak going from Megas to this crap is hilarious to me
>>
>>29760775
Flygon got DD

I mean, it's not a game changer, but at least it didn't get carrot & stick with a form that doesn't do jack shit
>>
>>29760775
It got dragon dance this gen while Garchomp didn't.
>>
>>29760775
At least it got new moves in ORAS
>>
>>29760748
In order to represent it's concept it would need to be capable of fending off Xerneas and Yvetal.

It can't. Concept failed.
>>
>>29760841
It clearly fills the role it is meant to fill. It does what is intended of it. There's a difference between criticism and whining about nothing.
>>
>>29760775
At least it got fucking Dragon Dance, that's something.
>>
>>29760748
Zygarde stop shitposting and just admit you got played like a bitch here
>>
Also its speed decreases from 95 to 85... fucking why

I cannot wait to see if Core Enforcer actually is a special move too...
>>
>>29760977
yes, and its role is being irrelevant
>>
>>29761017
ate too many Alolan pancakes
>>
>>29760977
If something is trash, it intentionally being that way does not change its status as fucking trash.
>>
>>29761017
Its Sp.Atk goes up by 10

I feel the thing people are missing is that its Base HP literally doubles.

216/121/95 are godly defenses
>>
>>29761347
So what would you say would be the better of the 2 Dragon Dance or Coil?
>>
Has there been a more cucked legend trio than the Mortality Trio?
>>
>>29761347
The form can only be activate if Zygarde is at half HP
>>
>>29761347
I guess it all would be fine, if the Perfect Forme actually was permanent and not a shit zen mode gimmick

As far as I know Power Construct got no hidden effects like Battle Bond, which actually buffs Greninja's Water Shuriken.

Power Construct is a shit tier ability, at the very least Perf Zygarde should of kept Aura Break.

It's no way near Mega fug and it can mega evo at will...
>>
>>29760866
>>29760879
>>29760886
>>29760980
Anon asked
>Has any pokemon been fucked over as many times in a row as Zygarde has?

To wit:
>Gen 4: Garchomp does everything it does better
>Gen 5: absolutely fucked by power creep
>Gen 6: >mega flygon
which is more times than Zygarde (only around in two gens to be fucked).
>>
>>29760977
Serious question here, what, in your mind, is the role it was intended to fill?
>>
>>29760975
>In order to represent it's concept it would need to be capable of fending off Xerneas and Yvetal
No idea where you're getting that from. You've confused speculative assumptions with the actual concept. Regular Zygarde is Jormungandr which is a serpent which is wrapped around Midgard (our world) with it's tail in it's mouth (ouroboros) and when he releases his tale Ragnarok (the death of the gods - he kills Thor as well) beings, insinuated in Zygarde being a dormant protector who emerges when the ecosystem is threatened.
In it's dog form it represents Fenrir - who kills Odin during Ragnarok. And it's Dragon Ball villain form is representative of Loki's third child, Hel, who presides over... Essentially Hell. Across these forms there's a clear in game narrative - folklore based, obviously, like every Pokemon - that should Zygarde sense trouble brewing he'll essentially annihilate it dramatically. Then there's the cells and stuff and I can't tell you the specifics on that. There's nothing about specifically fending off anything in battle, it's just folklore. Whether or not it is 'competitively viable' against another, loosely related Legendary Pokemon doesn't really matter at all.

>>29761182
If someone can't understand a simple, surface level concept, their being analytically challenged doesn't change their status of being literally retarded, no does it affect the quality of the things they unfairly criticise without qualification or even an almost relative understanding of anything.

Oh, but it doesn't have the best stats and a broken ability that would betray it's entire design and concept so it's somehow bad for doing what it is supposed to do.

Seriously, the average reading comprehension and general competence skills around here are laughable.
>>
>>29761347
Yeah, too bad it has to already get its ass kicked in order to even reach complete form
>>
>>29761556
too bad this thread wasn't about a lore circlejerk
>>
>>29761536
It has a concept, like every Pokemon, and it's appearance, moveset and abilities as well as the folklore in game present it. The whole idea of Pokemon is that the monsters are representative of aspects of the real world.
>>
>Blissey 2.0
>>
>>29761644
>too bad this thread wasn't about a lore circlejerk
>too bad this thread about a Pokemon where you discussed the reasoning behind the Pokemon being what it is isn't about my synonym for history
Do you not understand a series of games about monsters designed to teach children about the culture of the world? Like, it's made to be legible on the surface so kids can figure it out, infants specifically. You have to have some severe autism to not be able to realise that.
>>
>>29761695
Look, I love lore and design more than most people here, but Pokemon have to fill more of a niche than just a folkloric concept. This is a battle game.
>>
>>29760641
Ledian
>>
File: 1478538439865.png (107KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1478538439865.png
107KB, 355x369px
>>29761807
>this Pokemon's stats are stats
>but think of the lore!
>we're not talking about lore
>guys, you're being unintelligent, think of the lore! here, let me show off my sick wikipedia skills some more
>>
>>29759442
That's a ton of HP though, AND an ability that gives it a boost when at half of it. Why is this bad?
>>
>>29759442
Oh well, at least Thousand Arrows patched up any need for coverage attacks
>>
>>29761840
>This is a battle game
Battling is entirely secondary in Pokemon, mate. From the outset, and blatantly so, it is clear that it was tacked on as a plot device to push the player forward. It wasn't until Gen 4 that battling was even focused on and a 'balanced metagame' was attempted and it's even now just window dressing.

>>29761928
>I don't know what lore means
>a monster design - which encompasses its stats, moves and abilities and requires them as part of its concepts transmission - isn't important in a game literally about collecting monsters
>you provided and explanation as to why it makes sense for it to be the way it is in a thread randomly whining about something that does what it is meant to do so I'll ignore your posts because I am adamant that it is bad based entirely on my not allowing myself to understand a children's game
Do you.... Do you have some sort of intellectual affliction?
>>
>>29762157
this is a thread specifically about the battling concept of Pokemon

for a person that likes to accuse others of being unintelligent it's astonishing how terrible your reading skills are

we all know what the inspiration of the cucksnake is, it was talked about to death during Gen 6, that doesn't mean that every aspect of it is free from criticism
>>
>>29759442
It's even worse then you think, dog zygarde has half of worm zygarde's health stat, upon reaching 50% HP it becomes mech Zygarde. Mech zygarde has double worm zygarde's HP stat, but since it can only get there when it's half health as dog that means it basically will have the same HP stat as normal worm zygarde. Unless it heals which I don't remember if it does or doesn't, it's literally gonna be normal zygarde but slower and with slightly more special attack.
>>
>>29762129
It's bad because it could of actually had something useful. Power Construct shouldn't even be a thing and the Perfect forme should be permanent then it's stats would be acceptable.

It could had a buffed Aura Break with additional effects and still be useful.

You don't even regain all the HP back and is vulvnerable to lots of SE moves.
>>
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Zygarde: 456-536 (71.6 - 84.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Zygarde: 317-380 (49.8 - 59.7%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Zygarde: 676-801 (106.2 - 125.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Kyogre Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 500-592 (78.6 - 93%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

He is is a big guy, the increased HP allows much more consistent DD sweeps as even, probably makes him good enough to be Uber.
>>
what is ffs?
>>
>>29762477
ffs = for fucks sake
>>
>>29759442
I don't understand why everyone is mad about this. The thing has fucking 216 base HP, it has Dragon Dance and other amazing moves, it's gonna be Uber.
>>
>>29762157
Shut up you cancerous autist
>>
>>29762368
It heals.
>>
>>29761493
you get a complete zygarde when you collect all the cores, without the shit ability

id be suprised if this thing doesnt go down as one of the best pokemon of the gen with bulk like that
>>
>>29762608
does it heal back to full, if so then it has effectively even more HP
>>
>>29762666
Pls let this be true, or better I hope you got a Source
>>
File: 1471663042040.jpg (27KB, 214x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471663042040.jpg
27KB, 214x400px
>>29762157
Lore doesn't mean shit if people don't like the Pokemon you dumb faggot
>>
>>29762274
>this is a thread specifically about the battling concept of Pokemon
First of all, terrible attempt at a coherent sentence.
Second of all, read the OP. It complains about a Pokemon's ability and pretty much calls it bad. I responded explaining why that's retarded. Learn to read.

Furthermore, every single aspect of every Pokemon is based in portraying the ideas the design intends it to. If any element fucks that up then it's fair game to criticise it, but you haven't done that at all. It's ability, stats and movepool don't even nearly contradict it's intentions so there's no issue.

If this was a 'is this new Zygarde viable in any strategies' thread and the discussion covered that then what I've posted would be off topic, but its not.

You wanting to whine about something because you randomly expected something to have arbitrary nonsense tacked onto it isn't a counter-point and getting upset that your juvenile complaints have been handily swept up isn't going to disprove my factual statements. You can move goalposts to support your desperate attempts to try to criticise something that you don't know how to, but you're not even nearly smart enough to succeed.

>>29762607
>I can't provide a counter-argument and I'm upset because I want to call something bad so I'll call you the offensive buzzword I learned from mr 4chan
Grow up, retard. This is a discussion, if you want to circlejerk over being an idiot then go to reddit. If you have no contribution to the thread and can't argue my points then don't post.
You fucking entitled man-children seriously need to practice some introspection.
>>
>>29762720
t. Zygarde
>>
>>29762666
please, it's our last hope
>>
>>29762711
>the Pokemon communicating its concept and doing so without superfluously pandering to random idiots like me by having broken stats and abilities makes it bad, especially when I separate what it is from my random assumptions about what it never was using the word 'lore' as though it means something that it doesn't.
I don't know how a human mind can be so deluded that it managed to produce that nonsense but I'm glad that people like you never leave your homes.
>>
>>29762695
Not to full no.
>>
>>29762720
You should learn from my reponse and put your useless opinion in one sentence instead of trying to shit up the thread with irrelevant sperging. And no, autist isnt a buzzword in this case.
>>
>>29762666
Source?
>>
>>29762953
So, in this thread about a Pokemon where I posted explaining why it is the way it is and why there's no issue and was met with no arguments other than "nuh-uh", you are the mature intellectual because you have no counter argument and are upset about a Pokemon not having arbitrary garbage lumped onto it? You're retarded.

Also, the fact that you didn't automatically understand the issue the way I have gives off the impression that you're analytically challenged 'symptomatic of autism'. Additionally, mistaking matter-of-fact language with 'sperging' because you're intimidated by proper discourse shows a lack of social skills and massive self-esteem issues, 'symptomatic of autism'. If you're going to try and play big man, at least know how to ahead of time mate.
>>
Just max it's defenses, give it WP along with DD/Thousand Arrows/Dragon Claw or Outrage and Extremespeed

Set up and wreck shit
>>
>>29763166
If you normally discussed it then i wouldnt have any problems with it. You think it's concept is more important than it's competitive value, some think otherwise, end of topic. But instead you keep calling everyone else mentally challenged and seem to be obsessed with the word 'intelectuality', trying very hard to sound big, as if you had some insecurities. Still wondering why i think you are cancerous?
>>
So Dog is best Zygarde forme? HAs the best distribution despite the lower BST in any case.
>>
>>29759838
You mean a good game after Emerald
>>
>>29763466
>If you normally discussed it
I have, am and will continue doing so. Don't try to disqualify my posts because you're not used to the English language.

>You think it's concept is more important than it's competitive value, some think otherwise
What are you on about. I have presented an objective analysis, hence my manner of writing. Pokemon ARE designed and all elements of their design are with the intention of carrying out the design. Any and every design is done with the intention of carrying out ideas meant to be communicated. That's it. That's the beginning and end.

>But instead you keep calling everyone else mentally challenged
So you got offended by banter (so, you're American?) and then tried to insult me (so, you're a hypocrite?) and now you're upset because I flipped your insult back at you?

>trying very hard to sound big, as if you had some insecurities. Still wondering why i think you are cancerous?
I'm not trying to do anything. I'm typing while watching an AJPW show and this is all common sense so there's no effort. Pokemon designs are simple intentionally and are meant to be easily understood by 8 year olds. It doesn't take much effort to figure them out. I decipher properly challenging concepts as part of my work, so this is entirely automatic.
I don't care what you think because this is a discussion about a Pokemon and not you, mate. Get over yourself.
>>
File: IMG_3100.jpg (68KB, 451x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3100.jpg
68KB, 451x340px
>mfw fucking KRABBY has higher attack than the guardian of earth
>>
>>29759838

Why do people suck BW2's dick so much?

I'm almost done white and it's been pretty meh. I'm not gonna believe you if you say BW2 is that much better than BW.
>>
>>29760775

Is Flygon fucking exclusive to a version?
>>
>>29762833
You're still a faggot
>>
>use Nature's Madness against snake Zygarde
>it loses half of its HP
>changes into Complete form and regains all the HP it lost since the new form has 2x the snake's HP
>literally the only difference is that it loses 10 points in speed and gains 10 in Sp.Atk
>oh, and it can use Core Enforcer now
?????

What's even the point of the new form? I literally don't understand
>>
File: 1437695059742.jpg (45KB, 399x345px) Image search: [Google]
1437695059742.jpg
45KB, 399x345px
>>29764018
Is Platinum better than Diamond and Pearl?
>>
>>29764125
Enjoy highschool, Shelton
>>
File: 1424062003362.jpg (36KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
1424062003362.jpg
36KB, 600x421px
>>29764201
>>
>>29764018
BW2 are only good as follow-ups to BW. On their own they're very ordinary.
>>
>>29764172

I dunno, I only played diamond.
>>
>>29764328
Well Platinum is such a better game that it outclasses Diamond and Pearl in almost every way possible. And BW2 pretty much do the same with BW, but as sequels instead of remakes

You'd be surprised what they change
>>
File: IMG_0425.jpg (67KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.jpg
67KB, 990x557px
>>29763856
Sure you are. You like to spill ad homs so i threw one at you and you acted offended, speaking of hypocrisy.
>not used to english language
It is not my native language, but even then i can tell you are being a cancerous autist, lel. Here, have a 4chin meme, i hope you like it. It made me think of you. Now read your last sentence and apply it.
>>
>>29759442
LOL Alola Persian is so weak
>60 atk
So much for technician Bite
>>
>>29764414

Lol okay, not spending $30-40 on a sequel to a meh game or a flashcart.

Can hacked 3ds play any DS games yet?
>>
>>29764430
>Sure you are. You like to spill ad homs so i threw one at you and you acted offended, speaking of hypocrisy
Where are you pulling these implications out of? Are you really not able to read like an adult? You can call it an ad hominem all you want, I have phrased it as a question and in relation to a specific point about you misreading something every time I've written it mate. Pathetic that you'd shitpost so unintentionally ironically.

>It is not my native language, but even then i can tell you are being a cancerous autist
So you literally can't read properly then. Thanks for admitting it. Why are you trying to argue against my posts if your only stance is that you can't understand them? What the hell is wrong with you?

>Here, have a 4chin meme, i hope you like it. It made me think of you. Now read your last sentence and apply it.
Seriously, you've completely undermined yourself and undone any semblance of an argument you could have had. You're a pitiful manchild and you don't even know what the word 'meme' means.

Seriously, next time you decide to try and argue with someone, make sure you know how to argue and what you're arguing about.
Moron.
>>
>>29764605
Just play on emulator if you don't have the cash to break, unless your toaster can't run shit like mine does

I don't play hacked shit on my 3DS so I wouldn't know
>>
>>29762514
Fake fire starter
>>
>>29764618
>So you cant read properly
It was a joke but i didnt except an autist like you to understand. Go take a walk, passionately fighting over a video game must have done a number on your brain.
>>
>>29764852
*expect
Before you point it out like the autist you are
>>
>>29764605
Platinum is by far the best Pokemon game so far overall (with the first one's being the best conceptually), but in the grand scheme of things all the games are much of a muchness and if you've played loads of Pokemon already then you'd be better off playing a different game altogether than digesting another formulaic Pokemon game.

>>29764852
>I was only pretending to be retarded... I mean foreign
Saying your shitpost was a lie to try and pretend you won an argument is pretty sad. And, again, there's nothing passionate here. Regular people happen to be able to form more than a sentence every ten minutes. It's tragic that proper discussion comes across to you as imposing and condescending, but your inadequacies aren't counter-points so stop shitposting and either make an actual argument or fuck off. And, like, you obviously can't read properly regardless of where you're from.
>>
File: 1196865_orig.jpg (152KB, 858x513px) Image search: [Google]
1196865_orig.jpg
152KB, 858x513px
So much for its "perfect form"
>>
>>29765006
Stop replying. You keep arguing points noone ever brought up or cared about and force an empty argument so much i legitimately think you are on the spectrum. I have never seen someone so annoyingly unaware of his complacency over trying to win a non-existant debate, and that means something on this board. Each one of your post is worse than the other, that is why i really hope this is a bait, because it would would have been a good one, otherwise kill yourself.
>>
>>29765321
What the fuck are you on about?
I made a point, you shitposted. Either argue against my point or fuck off.
Ironically calling someone autistic when you're clearly crippled by it isn't an argument, it's pathetic.

The sheer irony of accusing someone of posting no arguments and shitposting in a post without an argument and full of random insults following several posts (obviously all by you) desperately trying to defend yourself against a factual statement and refusing to make an argument. The absolute state of you, mate.
>>
>>29765453
>Durr hurr how dare you question my enlightened mind you peasant! Y-you dont even know what is a meme XD
Aside from making up arguments you fight against that is what your posts look like, funny how you cant even realise it.
>>
>>29765628
>I'll keep shitposting and never make an argument and claim you didn't because I'm an idiot
(you)
>>
>>29765628
There is nothing to argue about, except whether you have legit autism or are a dedicated troll.
>>
>>29762157
"intellectual affliction" this would make a great screencap
>>
>>29765671
>>29765727
Go on, write a story everyone is waiting for.
>>
File: 1380977411947.gif (630KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1380977411947.gif
630KB, 200x200px
>>29765628
>>
>>29759442
>Tfw Zygarde doesn't even have a legendary theme exclusive to itself or anything.

This is the true travesty.
>>
>>29765836
I don't know about the other anon, but I'm still waiting for you to make an actual argument. The whole "I have the reading age of a toddler so you're wrong" thing doesn't really work, nor does the "I want this to be a hugbox so anything that might counteract my autistic assumptions must be attacked irrationally" deal you've got going on.
Maybe you should try improving yourself as a person, maybe then your dad won't wish he'd came on your mother's tits.
>>
File: a-sandslash.png (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a-sandslash.png
177KB, 500x500px
>>29759442
>The weight of the ice that covers its body makes these Alolan Sandslash heavier than normal Sandslash, and this causes them to be slower.

>Sandslash - 75/100/110/45/55/65
>Alolan Sandslash - 75/100/120/25/65/65

>Gamefreak logic
>>
>>29765970
Nigger where the fuck do you think you are? This isn't fucking debate class. How long have you been here that you're expecting a coherent thought from one of the many autist on this site. I'm not even the previous anon. Stop refreshing the page and fuck off with your faggotry. This is a children's game and we're talking about pixels.
>>
>>29766297
>how dare you come to a website for discussion, enter a thread and discuss the thread topic?!
What?

>Stop refreshing the page
Ah, you're an edgy newfag. Lurk more, mate.

>This is a children's game and we're talking about pixels
No one is talking about pixels, retard. Read the thread.
>>
>>29765970
You are right, 'i will argue about something noone cares to focus on and if they dont care i will call them all kinds of synonyms for retard because that is such a great argument, then call it banter, until someone else points how retarded my attempts at discussion are, then it is a no-no, learn to read and give some arguments :^)' Is a much better way to discuss issues. Try harder with the ridiculous comebacks, im having great fun observing your trail of thoughts. What argument do you want me to give anyway? I wrote you are annoying and write like an autist, there is not much to discuss. It is pathetic how you are trying to jerk off to you supposed intellect on a board where people want to have fun discussing a kids game, but the way you keep grasping at everything trying to get back at me is so worth the effort trying to communicate with you.
>>
>>29766423
Are you actually braindead?

Your last gasp attempt at an argument is saying my explanation, the one you sperged out about and have been shitposting at me over, is irrelevant despite my already explaining that it is relevant, and that everything I said is wrong because I know more words than you do?

>What argument do you want me to give anyway? I wrote you are annoying and write like an autist, there is not much to discuss.
This is a thread about a Pokemon. I made a post in it, you responded but made no argument. Either make one or fuck off to reddit where the kind of approach to discussion that you're going for here is upheld (which is why everyone makes fun of them).

I really like that you're trying to sound smart while accusing me of doing so and that you're literally trying to imitate me despite not being able to articulate yourself properly at all.

The only person commenting on an intellect is you and it's a weak attempt to disparage my points because you have no actual counter-points because you've got intense autism and can't stand the fact that someone told you that you are wrong.

I've got the tab open while I watch AJPW (which I'm missing while I type this, so I'm a little peeved) and I'll keep popping back hoping that you get some self-awareness and concede because there's literally nothing wrong with my argument.
>>
File: file.png (553KB, 1673x2006px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
553KB, 1673x2006px
>>29760641
I have no clue why this pokemon didn't learn Flare Blitz when the move was new.
>>
File: 1472068742734.png (228KB, 428x298px) Image search: [Google]
1472068742734.png
228KB, 428x298px
>>29762157
Literally the first thing they did when making the original Pokémon games was design a basic outline for the battle system, where two computer opponents would fight each other with Rhydon as the only Pokémon and Pound as the only move.

Why the hell are /vp/ such cucks sometimes? Every time something disappointing comes to light there has to be someone defending it with "your expectations are too high, this is great, praise Game Freak, stop being entitled."
>>
>>29766624
It is relevant to you and noone else. Everyone somehow knew what is discussed in here except you that decided to drag it for no good reason.
>Everyone discusses whatever competitive worth zygarde's final form
>'he has a role to fulfill you morons :)'
>ok *want to come back to competitiveness
>but muh game concept! Noone cares about battles omg are u dense??
>we want to talk about how zygarde will turn out in battle
>no! It is a concept! Why noone understands me? Omg you are so dumb and stupid for not caring about what i care for! Omg this place has terrible arguments! Who can win my debate??
Im going to ignore the rest because of how the above relies on any other thing you are trying to write off as discussion and how fedora-tier and full of yourself you sound. I would be honestly surprised to know you have friends. And noone cares what you are doing in the meantime while spilling shit, you might as well close the tab but you wont, because of your mental illness.
>sperging
Aw did the word grow on you? Pot calling the kettle.
>>
>>29767138
>The first thing game designers did was work on the mechanics in the game they had already come up with the concept for
You forgot the part where they came up with the concept.
You can't have a one-sided discussion. Why are you upset that someone attempted to discuss the thread topic?
>how dare someone disagree with me?! what a cuck, you have to be my hivemind and never discuss anything and just pat me on the back

>>29767180
>discussing the topic is not relevant to a discussion on said topic
(you) are definitively retarded.
>>
>>29766624
Also im not trying to sound smart, whatever that means, but keep projecting. You are legitimately reflecting what i wrote to you because you felt offended, lmao.
>>
File: 1428782559152.gif (445KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1428782559152.gif
445KB, 250x188px
>>29766027
>They bothered to change Alolan Raticate to have stats to reflect the fact that it's fatter
>Didn't fucking bother with Cold Steel

Is it me, or did Game Freak just like do the Rattata line, go "Fuck it" and half-assed the rest of the Alolan forms?
>>
>>29767273
>I will continue making no arguments and shitposting and claiming I'm 'right' despite having literally no ground to stand on
There's something very wrong with you. Seek help.
>>
>>29767256
You have to be an autist if you cant understand when people dont want to discuss something you would lovely monologue on. Jesus you are so cringeworthy, im almost enjoying your baits.
>>
>>29767351
Now now dont get defensive, you started this shitstorm.
>>
>>29767370
>you have to be autistic to enter a thread on a website for discussion with the intention of taking part in a discussion
>a non-autist such as myself comes in, gets mad about nothing and rants irrationally if someone says something that contradicts what I perceive as the general consensus
You are special, special, very very special. Special in an easily diagnosed way.

>>29767437
>defensive
How is an offensive statement defensive?

>you started this shitstorm
No, captain sperglord, that was you and there is no shitstorm, there's me responding to a shitposter and laughing to myself about how hilarious it is that there are people so mentally challenged that an alternate point of view makes them spend several hours trying their best to argue despite not having a high enough IQ to qualify for kindergarten.
>>
File: IMG_0426.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>29767538
>N-no u! You are sperg!
That is what i call being defensive. Pic related in case you havent got yet what is my point. And yes trying to explain something to you is very hard apparently, at least you are getting at something now.
>>
>>29767699
>you presented an argument that I don't like but I can't argue against it and sperged out so you're sperging at me I swear
Are (you) seriously so devoid of self-awareness that you don't realise how massive a retard you are? That's another symptom of autism. That's three clear as day signs that you've got that intellectual aflliction that you think is a kewl buzzword.
>>
File: kek.gif (471KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
471KB, 500x250px
>>29759442
>Alolan Exeggutor actually gets SLOWER
>>
>>29767790
I had to repeat it many times so you realise that is what you are. I really wish that is was a buzzword, because as far i see i didnt write anything about not liking your argument, only stating it is irrelevant enough for you to get so worked up about it and shitting on everything else that is written. But you can keep making up my intentions for me, since you enjoy monologuing so much. You lack social awareness after all.
>>
>>29767790
ist that pic arin from gameg rsumps ilove him
>>
>>29767990
Mate, either dispute my argument or stop posting. Repeatedly saying "I called you autistic and can't understand basic sentence structure" is just sort of amusing me, but otherwise has ruined the thread. If you have no argument then stop trying to argue.
You're also poorly repeating everything I say and I assume it's unintentional because I assume you're so mentally unfit that you automatically logged words I wrote as 'good smart words' and then shot them right back out assuming they win arguments.

>>29768080
Kek, it looks like him. It's from some manga, I think it's called 'Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction' but I can't be sure.
>>
>>29763401
100 % Zygarde doesn't get Dragon Dance apparently
>>
>>29768134
>either dispute my argument
There is nothing to dispute you complete idiot, how many times am i supposed to explain it so it gets through your skull? You are completely missing my point and it doesn't really matter what you think about it because you keep jerking off to your own posts. And it seems you wont accept anything else as 'discussion'. Keep doing it more to prove you are not autistic.
>>
>>29768332
>there is nothing to dispute, you idiot, the post you made that makes sense that I'm complaining about is factually 100% faultless and I'm a complete retard
Thanks for admitting it.
>>
>>29768395
So much for someone complaining about ones reading comprehension skills.
>I-i hope i won muh debate now!
>>
>>29768434
What are you talking about? When I see the notification exsclamation mark I pop back over to see if someone with a functioning brain has responded intelligently to my point and I keep finding your shitposts which are starting to just annoy me tbqhwyfam. If you want to shit the bed so bad, do it in private.
>>
>>29768489
>What are you talking about?
If you actually read what i wrote numerous times instead of trying to make up some fancy insults then you would know, but that is the charm of your posting.
>>
>>29768559
I read what you wrote and all it amounts to is
>you are wrong because I want to ignore your argument and be autistic about smogon tiers
>your words are too complicated for me and I imply nonsense over them because I have an intellectual disability
>I don't have to make a point because I already proved I'm a complete retard already
the final two being repeated by you every 10 or so minutes and just wasting my time.

I actually made a point, though - in fact I made quite a few. Go, toddle off to wherever it is mongs belong.
>>
>>29768672
Of course your ego wont let you understand it any other away. Ignoring an argument and saying an argument is irrelevant are two different things and you should know that. My problem was how you responded with non-arguments because people dared to not think what you wrote is important. Then you started to defend yourself as not being autistic by attacking me in a really childish way while being a hypocrite and now all of sudden you want to back off and go back to your argument noone talked about.
>wasting my precious time on an anonymous pokemon board
Adorable.
>>
>>29768894
You are not very smart and I know this already, you don't have to keep saying it. The fact that the incredibly basic level of English I use on this board is too complicated for you is really sad and maybe you'd be better off playing with blocks or smearing shit on your walls than trying to engage in language based activities.
>>
>>29768964
>blabla i no my words are too smart 4 u and ur stoopid
Everyone knows what you are writing, you selfentitled piece of shit. I have seen actually intelligent people discussing and they had none of the fedoratipping attitude you are presenting. Go out once in a while and learn to talk to people.
>>
>>29769047
>>blabla i no my words are too smart 4 u and ur stoopid
I haven't even used any words that I didn't know when I was 8 years old. What the fuck is wrong with you? And even if I did, you're on the internet so you can look words up. I don't know why you keep flagging yourself as a complete moron, but it's pretty funny that you don't even understand how blatant it is that you're doing it.

>Everyone knows what you are writing, you selfentitled piece of shit
No, I made a point, defended my point and then defended myself against your shitposts. The only egotrip here is you; you tried to argue, failed and kept trying to save face on an anonymous imageboard. How do you even get into that mindset? How are you that stupid?

>I have seen actually intelligent people discussing and they had none of the fedoratipping attitude you are presenting
Yeah, proper sentence structure is 'fedora tipping'. Maybe you should learn what terms mean before you use them.

>Go out once in a while and learn to talk to people
irony. Hilariously tragic irony. I work sociably. My job requires me to speak to people constantly. You can't even construct a proper sentence. Seriously. I can't even
>>
>>29769211
Kek go take a few breathes because you dont know what you are writing anymore. Not that you knew in the first place, since the start of of our exchange of words. I wasnt saying anything about your words being complicated. And your lecture on how to use some obscure slang doesnt help you in anything, just like it didnt help before. Really, the only argument you know to write is of that nature and i dont get how you think it counts as defending yourself.
> My job requires me to speak to people constantly.
So like most jobs? Noone said you meet the requirements as expected. And if you talk to them the way you like to set up discussions anonymously, then you can be sure they dont have a good opinion about you, kek.
>>
Can we get Zydog during the main game at least?
>>
With that HP and DEF who wouldn't slap a weakness policy on the thing?
>>
>>29769609
Go take some English classes and maybe see a behavioural psychologist. You're illiterate and incompetent.
>>
>>29769723
Whoa that is big turn in your commenting pattern, great job. Stay mad autist.
>>
File: 1468195479176.png (16KB, 228x151px) Image search: [Google]
1468195479176.png
16KB, 228x151px
How many walls of text has this legitimate autist posted?
>>
>>29769609
>that entire first part
So you literally can't read, fuck. It's gone so far that yu'r enot even pretending to be retarded, you actually can't read. This is scary levels of retardation.

>And if you talk to them the way you like to set up discussions anonymously, then you can be sure they dont have a good opinion about you
I'm a gallery director. I do talks, I hold critiques and I discuss shows with the public. Sorry, but I think being paid to speak and applauded for my abilities with that regard are of more value than the random claims of someone who thinks a basic sentence is 'complicated fedora language'.

Please just stop, you're just working yourself into a frenzy. I'm afraid you're going to give yourself a heart attack the way you're frantically shitposting.
>>
So when zygarde is at less than half health and changes form, how much of an HP increase does he get and how much does he get healed?
>>
>>29769832
Is the heart attack another projecting? You completely didnt understand what i was implying, which was the character of your posts, so give up the talk about reading comprehension if you fail to respond properly. And it is nice to have a job fitting an arrogant sperglord, when you can show off your skills.
>>
>>29770055
You don't know what any single word means, do you?

>Is the heart attack another projecting
That doesn't make sense at all. I used language to emphasise how pitiful you are. You clearly have trouble reading, so you should stop trying to engage in literary discourse.

>And it is nice to have a job fitting an arrogant sperglord, when you can show off your skills
No, it's just what I do. It's a regular job that I'm good at. It's be like you being an unemployed hermit who fears conflict.

>You completely didnt understand what i was implying, which was the character of your posts, so give up the talk about reading comprehension if you fail to respond properly
Literal gibberish, just stop posting.

This thread is about Zygarde, not you. Fuck off.
>>
>>29770174
>Are you projecting your heart attack on me?
Here did i trigger your autism now?
And here i thought the thread was about you liking to be a cancerous shit, judging from how much you liked to express it. If you fail to understand something obvious that i wrote it is not my problem. You will not stop being a fedoratipping autistic sperglord.
>inb4 'but i think ur english sux lol xD'
>>
>>29770432
You just accused me of writing something I quoted from your post.
You're that stupid.
Here's your (you)
>>
>>29770480
Show me which part you claim you quoted so you can shut up about, because it is starting to get boring. And writing 'here is your (you)' for the tenth time doesnt make your post look any cooler.
>>
>>29770607
>Is the heart attack another projecting
>Are you projecting your heart attack on me?
Unprecedented levels of stupid
>>
>>29770773
Look who is talking. I corrected myself which you prefeerred to interpret to your advantage and that is how the whole discussion goes with you. You just like to read what you want, making anything written towards you pointless. Keep saying you are not autistic.
>>
>>29770854
What are you even saying? You have not made a single argument at all and you keep making unintelligible posts that amount to "uh uh I'm smart and you're not because I can't understand what you wrote but I can't write anything even remotely comprehensible".
I'm getting a laugh out of it and all, but Jesus... Your carer shouldn't let you have internet access.
>>
>>29770902
>what you are saying? XD
There it is again, you write it anytime you dont know what to write when you fail at understanding something simple and dont want to look stupid. Whatever, keep sperging, got bored of shitposting with you. Dont forget to write a last word about 'lernin 2 engrush' and 'ur stoopid lol'.
>>
>>29759442
>Alolan Golem
>Galvanize
>Explosion

can't wait for showderp
>>
>>29771054
Mate, I literally can't understand what you wrote because it's entirely incomprehensible.
It also has nothing to do with Zygarde at all and is just random back-pedaling. You've still made no arguments about my post that you've been ranting on about.
I've asked repeatedly for you to either make an actual argument or stop ruining the thread and instead you ruined the thread and keep spamming nonsense. It's hilarious, because the idea that there are people as stupid as you is really funny to me... But it's also sad because you clearly have no idea just how stupid you are.
>>
File: 1477342174723.png (671KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477342174723.png
671KB, 1000x1000px
>>29760630
spot me, skeeter
>>
someone just delete this thread already
>>
>>29771174
Of course it has nothing to do with zygarde, stop being dense. You are just a little straw grasping faggot and i wanted to make fun of you being stubborn about it.
>>
>>29762695
It gains the difference between Complete's max HP and the precious form's max HP.

Say, for the sake of example, Zydoge had 100 HP, and Perfgarde has 400 HP. If Zydoge drops to 50/100, when it transforms, it will have 350/400.
>>
>>29771269
>thread about Zygarde
>post about Zygarde
>rant in retaliation to post about zygarde
>"Of course it has nothing to do with zygarde"
I've run out of ways to laugh at you.
>>
>>29771354
I never talked anything about zygarde moron, only about your replies. Only an autist would make that kind of response.
>But thread is about zygarde!!11
Noone cares, you ruined it the moment you showing your shitty character in your replies. It didnt stop you from commenting on things unrelated to topic, way before i wrote you to shut up.
>>
>>29760977
>>29760748
>>29761556
>>29761695
>>29761807
>>29762157
>>29762720
>>29763166
>>29763856
>>29764618
Holy shit man, shut the fuck up. I'm trying to read about Zygarde, not scroll through walls of your faux intellectual bullshit
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.