[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did anything leak about the postgame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: pokemen.jpg (224KB, 1203x630px) Image search: [Google]
pokemen.jpg
224KB, 1203x630px
we heard soooo much about the main game but not the post game. does this even have a decent post game
>>
No, just the Battle Tree.
>>
I wanna know the same thing. That'd decide if I buy it or not.
>>
what? they said that they wanted us to play the game for a long time
>>
>>29758585
>Sina and Dexio
>FUCKING SINA AND DEXIO

It's shit, fâm.
>>
the postgame is tiny, why the fuck is the filesize over 3gb? any answers on that yet
>>
>>29758585
Catching legends and UBs
some rematches
Looker mission
Battle tree with the characters revealed (and only those)

I think thats it

Enjoy :)
>>
>>29758836
Having the Legends and UBs is already better than X/Y.
>>
File: gaynigger.jpg (16KB, 207x195px) Image search: [Google]
gaynigger.jpg
16KB, 207x195px
>29758836

This cant be everything. I-I refuse to believe it.
>>
i hope you are right.
i hope some things are hidden, but i dont think so,
guess they ment 4 hours with: i want the players to experience the game for a long time
>>
how long is the main story compared to oras and xy
>>
File: 1477758640913.jpg (334KB, 1280x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1477758640913.jpg
334KB, 1280x1610px
Has anything been posted on hyper training. Is it once a day? Or do you need something like battle frontier coins.
>>
>>29758882

That's the same amount of XY minus a new town. So it's actually less.
>>
>>29758701
who the fuck are sina and dexio?
>>
>>29761396
There were 2 legends to catch in XY, so no it's not
>>
>>29761494
3 birds, mewtwo and zygarde
>>
>>29761580
Only one bird per game, so 3.
>>
>>29761396
Wait, didn't XY have the Gen I legends, Box, and Zygarde?
>>
>>29758585
desu the idea of post game is kinda counterproductive to me. Why restrict features from the player until he beats the story?
>>
>>29761580
One bird per game lol
>>
>>29761613
it's only one UB per game too
>>
have this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLCv7Aubdg
>>
>>29758836
tell me about the rematches, do they work like in oras?
>>
>>29761443
exactly

they were Sycamore's assistants, and they're in Alola to give you the Zygarde Cube to collect the Zygarde Cores and Cells scattered across the region
>>
>>29761633
>Zygarde
>Legendary Bird (11 roaming encounters to catch)
>Mewtwo
>Looker quest
>Maison
>New Town
>Friend Safari

ORAS had

>Legendary Hunter
>Updated Maison
>New island
>Delta Episode
>Any backtracking gym leader quests you likely didn't do during the maingame
>>
All this shit is good and dandy, all I wanna know is if the Ultra Beasts are shiny locked or not?
>>
>>29761773
Sun and Moon has:
FUCKING NOTHING
LITERALLY WORSE THAN ORAS
>>
>>29761880
It has at the very least.

>League building
>Legendary Hunter
>Battle Tree
>>
>>29761655
So he'll have more to come back to instead of doing everything in one go and never picking up the game again.

I haven't touched either XY or ORAS in fucking months, but guess which games I have found myself replaying? HgSs and BW2.
>>
>>29762028
if you play a whole pokemon game in one go you might as well do the postgame too. + theres always playing competitive to look forward to
>>
>>29761880
>>29761965
This and there's some post-game battles that have nothing to do with the Battle Tree (Faba, Team Skull, Gladion...)
>>
>>29761965
you cannot be this deluded that's even less than ORAS
>>
>>29762239
You said "fucking nothing"

I listed the very minimum. I never touted that it was better or worse, I'm just listing facts because there's so much fucking shit posting people are missing details like >>29762167 this.
>>
Is there gyms after?
>>
>>29762535
Yes. I don't know all the details myself but I do know We finally got a dark gym.
>>
Do you catch the Tapus during the maingame?

Is there a postgame town? Presumably the Battle Tree town?

?
>>
We don't know for sure yet. Ignore the memers.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.