[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrozma isn't a UB. Look at the stat spreads.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Necrozma-Comparison.png (120KB, 273x381px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma-Comparison.png
120KB, 273x381px
Necrozma isn't a UB. Look at the stat spreads.
>>
It also doesn't have Beast Boost as an ability
>>
>>29757175

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
Oh yeah. Well that's interesting. I wonder what its deal is then?

Plot relevant or just a random legend dumped in like Heatran?
>>
>>29757175
It's closer to the UBs than to the Box legends. It's probably the leader of the UBs
>>
>>29757337
this
>>
>>29757337

Zygarde had a far lower BST than Xerneas/Yveltal.

And the only text in-game directly referring to Necrozma seems to portray it as having black hole-like qualities.

Also, the UBs have fairly erratic stat spreads compared to anything else we've seen. Not only is Necrozma fairly, well, regular, it doesn't get Beast Boost as an ability.
>>
Its not a UB

Hm? What is this Pokedex data, Necrozma. It's black, yet it's refracting light... But we haven't had any word from HQ about such a UB. It must be simply a rare Pokemon. Still, it's quite remarkable, though!

Source - https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt
>>
>>29757233
Its ability is also a renamed Filter, just like Solgaleo has Clear Body and Lunala Multiscale
>>
>>29757431
its has the same type, Undiscovered and it learns
attacks on the exact same levels the other UBs do, should be the leader of them
>>
Can you catch it ingame?
>>
>>29757431
Not all of them.

And as a leader it would make some sense to get a defferent ability, and to be more balanced
>>
>>29757337
Guzzlord definitely strikes me as the leader of the UBs
>>
>>29757537
>>29757505

It's not a UB >>29757461
>>
>>29757461
>It's black, yet it's refracting light...
so dark matter?
except it's just black instead of invisible
>>
>>29757175
Why does it look like a monster from children drawings brought to life then
>>
>>29757330

Seems to be plot relevant. There's only one reference made to it in-game and it's not referred to as a UB.
>>
But Cosmog line are UBs according to the game (at least that's what I heard in the other thread).
>>
>>29757431
Speaking of, does anybody know Zygarde's role in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>29757175
Is just an special UB, like Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
Whoever the Interpol person is who gives you in-depth details on the UBs reacts to Necrozma, so it's definitely related in some way. It's just an outlier among them.
>>
>>29757774

It's hinted that the Zygarde cells are in Alolo to prevent some sort of crisis, though it never does battle with the UBs or anything. Probably to be followed up in the third game.
>>
>>29757461
It's lumped in with the UBs though.
Every text file concerning it, is about wether it is or isn't one.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite
>>
>>29757901

There's no doubt that Necrozma is somehow related to the emissaries given the in-game reference and stat distribution.
>>
>>29757175
IS THIS THE MASCOT OF POKEMON ECLIPSE??
>>
>>29757175
Necrozma will probably the "mythical" Ultra Beast. Expect him and Marshadow to get their own movie around next year.
>>
It can learn Morning Sun and Moonlight, has a signature move (Prismatic Laser) and signature "renamed" ability, so we can safely assume it's related to Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
>>29757556
I think they don't really have a leader, and are more similar to demons when it comes to their social hierarchy.
>>
>>29757175
He is Lilie and Gladion's dad who was sucked into UB world and got warped. Hench the hand-face pose similar to Gladion.
>>
>>29758016
well its not exactly lumped in. It's between Guzzlord and Magearna.
>>
Rate the main legendary trios

>Groundon, Kyogre, Rayquaza
>Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
>Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem
>Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde
>Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma
>>
>>29757980

>NX games are sequels to SM.
>Still no Frontier but a third cock tease.
>>
File: 1478483544328.jpg (803KB, 1418x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478483544328.jpg
803KB, 1418x1080px
>Necrozma isn't a UB
>All of its base stats are odd, just like a UB
>>
>>29757175
Seems it isn't. It's the third legendary and it's name should have made that obvious. It's a combination of Nigredo, Guzma and Necro.

Nigredo is part of the purification process in Alchemy. It is cooking all the ingredients so that they become blackened.

As Lockstin has pointed out. Team Skull's logo is the Alchemic Skull, the cast off portion after an Alchemic process has finished.

This Pokemon is a representation of the start and end of Alchemy.
>>
>>29757980
Will Zygarde be available for the players to use?
>>
>>29757175
>It's the fucking Eclipse pokemon
Holy shit, it actually happened.
>>
>>29758818
source?
>>
>>29757980
>Zygarde fucked over yet again
Wew
>>
>>29757980
>In the third game

I sure loved Pokemon Grey and Pokemon Z. They were almost as great as Pokemon Delta Emerald.

Third games are done-zo.
>>
>>29757175
Solgaeleo and lunala are UB though
>>
>>29758883

Yes.
>>
Where's the eclipse pokemon
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.