[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the games really that bad? Are they worth buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (42KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 284x339px
Are the games really that bad? Are they worth buying?
>>
You're getting input from 4chan. A place full of pessimistic retards that always hype themselves for a game, only setting themselves up for disappointment. Buy it and see for yourself.
>>
No. Yes.
Or if you want more opinios, wait until release.
>>
i can already imagine what my bluepilled numale wage jew-fro chad normie-tier irl brother is going to say about all of the leaking;
't-that is illegal! you cannot do that! nintendo could sue you! i might tell mom to keep you off that hacker site invested with cp called 4chan because someone might report you to the police if they catch you looking at something that nintendo does not approve of then you will go to jail! how do you think mom would feel if she knew you were looking at a site with cp on it? all that site is is /b/!'
yes, he would say that irl
with his fat wal-mart tumblr-tier gf in same room on her windows10 comp
that he bought her
>>
dont bother, its going to be the biggest blunder in pokemon history
>>
Ignore the people on here complaining, most of them are complaining about stats. It looks like it's going to be a good game.
>>
File: 1477481059542.jpg (87KB, 426x443px) Image search: [Google]
1477481059542.jpg
87KB, 426x443px
>>29755217
>projecting this hard
>>
>>29755223
>biggest blunder in pokemon history

So it will sell 100k less than the usual?

:^)
>>
>>29754903
they aren't
they are worth buying if you want to have
F U N
>>
>>29755139
I second this
>>
>>29755139
I can't trust people on this site
But that means I also can't trust what you're telling me
>>
>>29754903
You have to take anything on 4chan with very little thought. This website is a cesspool of negativity, and nearly everyone just shitposts to bait others. IF the game sucks to you, it sucks. If not then enjoy it, pretty simple.
>>
>>29754903
There seems to be some bad decisions regarding new Pokémon and they might be as easy as X&Y. But they are adding a lot of features so one of them has to be fun. Besides it's still Pokémon. :)
>>
>>29755217
Jesus.

You wanna talk some shit out, man?
>>
>>29755264
he said it the past few games that were leaked.
also he does not know what projecting is.

he also visits reddit and fb and watches cnn
>>
>>29755618
i told him once that he was a jew because he has a jew-fro and he said he was not a jew.

he also went to college but dropped out because he did not wanna deal with paying debt.

h and his gf work at walmart stocking stuff age ages 24/22.

they are gunna get married next year in vegas then have 3 kids then buy a house. he just wants a kid because of mini-me from autisn powers.

his gf said the owner of fb was not a jew.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.