[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Sun and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: sun-moon.jpg (17KB, 351x280px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon.jpg
17KB, 351x280px
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Sun and Moon are the worst games in the series?
>>
In-game could still potentially be fun. Since almost everything is slow, it's effectively even. It just won't change much for the meta.
>>
Pokemon is dead.
>>
>>29754380
No
>>
>muh favorite Pokemon's sub-100 speed
>waaaaa worst game
>>
That's XY
>>
File: 1304854926.kobraa_s3profile.jpg (62KB, 1280x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1304854926.kobraa_s3profile.jpg
62KB, 1280x1058px
Well, shit. I knew it would be bad but never would have expected it to turn out the worst. Even XY did a lot of things right, SM is just outright insulting.
>>
okay but why is the filesize so big tho? anybody got any answers for that yet? it's still baffling
>>
>>29754380
Black and White still exist.
>>
>>29754540

gen 7 is still better than gen 5 which was absolute garbage
>>
>>29754380
Yes.

The production values are higher, the animation is smoother, there's more to do, there's more endgame than any gen since HGSS, and the Alola region is exactly what Kalos should have been.

But some arbitrary numbers are lower than I'd like and my favorite new pokemon isn't the type I wanted it to be, so it's objectively the wort gen.
>>
>>29755893
this
>>
>>29755893
>there's more endgame than any gen since HGSS
B2W2 begs to differ
>>
Worst? Are you idiots? Because Pokèmon are slow? WAKE UP
>>
>>29754380
>best ost
>best region
>characters you'll actually remember and care about
>factions you'll actually remember and be interested in
>new standard for narrative and design quality
>peak aesthetic and embodiment of franchise spirit
>plenty of postgame content

>worst
>worst
>worst
>>
>>29755893
and the numbers won't even affect the main game. everything is slower so it breaks even. it won't change the meta but who cares
>>
......no? The story is actually good apparently and the single player offers HGSS level content in one region, only thing missing is something on the level of contests/pokeathlon/Pokestar Studios. Actually went better then expected.
>>
>>29755803
>introduced many viable Pokemon
>Hidden Abilities to give lesser Pokemon some type of niche and etc.
>introduced 151 brand new Pokemon
>gave us B/W 2 instead of another emerald/platinum/etc.
>areas are intelligently designed with good variation

Kek.
>>
>>29756761
>best ost

*Listens to legendary theme*

Da fuck is this shit?!
>>
>>29756842
"this is different from what I expected and usually enjoy" is very different from "this is objectively shit"
>>
>>29756761
The ost is the worst ost I have ever listened to.
I'm buttdevastated about it
>>
>>29756873
Never said it was objectively shit.
>>
>>29754380
And So it begins.
The butthurt will move from X and Y and ORAS
And will be passed to Sun and Moon
And the Praise will go from Black and White
And will be passed X and Y and ORAS

And so the cycle continued on /vp
>>
>>29754380
Thought that Yokai watch shit might get them to step up, make more pokemon (and thus more competitively competent pokemon), and create enough content post-game (BattleFrontier where).

The problem still remains that Game Freak doesn't have enough competition to bother refining their game.

It will still be fun, it will still be successful, but man, it won't leave a lasting impression like XY (which wasn't even very good aside from moving into 3D and having a decent story).
>>
They brought back Gen V exp scaling

It's already 10/10
>>
>>29756842
XD good point dude!!!
>>
Game isn't out yet and nothing points to it being bad. Fags like you always complain about meta and never get anything about it correct for any game

Meta won't be stale off the bat
>>
>>29755541
SM is XY but worse
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.