[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VERSION EXCLUSIVES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
hey guys let's finally organize the version exclusives! I was really thinking that sandslash and Ninetales would be exclusives, and I guess I was right!

According to these files:
>http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
>http://pastebin.com/HKEVPUYX

sandshrew is present in Moon, but no vulpix/ Ninetales, which leads us to believe they're only found in Moon

What else could you guys find? (besides the ones that were already officialy revelaed as exclusives, like Drampa/ Tortunator)
>>
>>29749203
Wait, so there's no Vulpix in Moon?

;_; kill me
>>
>>29749203
CORRECTION:
which leads us to believe they're only found in SUN

sorry for that
>>
Version exclusives confirmed yet?
>>
This is really the only thing I want from the leaks, I'm still on the fence about buying which version,
and if the rumor is true about only one or 2 UB being catchable per game I sure as hell wanna know where that big edgy black bastard is gonna sprout up.
>>
>>29749203
I just want to know which one Alola Grimer will be in.
>>
>Fairies have moon based lore
>Lunala isn't a fairy
>the fairy type alolan forme isn't even found in Moon
Fuck Ohmori with a flaming pitchfork, these games are a fucking joke
>>
hey guys keep up over here

https://projectpokemon.org/news.php?article=228

According to the dataminer the version exclusivity was accidentally swapped, but Ninetales confirmed to be Sun exclusive

>>29750599
it seems it's not exclusive, both versions will have it ; )
>>
Sun has the better dog, ultra beast and alolan form while Moon has the better monkey, dragon and cover legend.

I was waiting for exclusives to pick a version, but this hasn't helped at all.
>>
>>Confirmed as Moon Exclusive:
>Sandshrew
>Orangoro
>Drampa
>Lycanrock Night
>Lunala
>UB Beauty

>>Confirmed as Sun Exclusive:
>Vulpix
>Passimian
>Tortunator
>Lycanroc Day
>Solgaleo
>UB Expansion

That's all
>>
What's up with the UBs? Are there more exclusives aside from Absorption/Beauty?
>>
>>29751329
>Absorption
Wait, what? Shit, I meant Expansion obviously.
>>
File: fug.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16KB, 174x231px
>Vulpix is Sun exclusive
>>
File: 1478537238199.png (222KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1478537238199.png
222KB, 600x564px
>>29751284
>can use Tortunator and UB Expansion yet
Sun leak when?
>>
>>29751397
Use pkhex
>>
>>29751397
>can't*
>>
>>29751284
I'm hearing that Wimpod is a Sun Exclusive, is that bullshit or not?
>>
>>29751432
I don't want to cheat on my first playthrough.
>>
File: 1469391429472.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469391429472.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>29749595
>Moonfags BTFO again

As it should be
>>
>>29751488
Bull
>>
>>29751488
Lurantis said he saw one in Moon.
>>
>>29751488
I don't think so..according to the dataminer video, wimpod is found in both versions. I'm trusting his sources.
>>
>>29751284
>none of the grass types are exclusive
wew
Pretty surprised desu.
>>
>>29749203
A thread said Alolan Vulpix is Sun only. The stat leaks imply it is Moon only. The stat leaks also have the monkey versions switched compared to what the trailer suggested. So now I wonder if the stat leaks got it mixed up?
>>
>>29751759
the leaker has confirmed on his twitter account that this version exclusivity data from the datamining videos was accidentally swapped
>>
>>29751527
>Sunfags still no leaked game
>Trade exist for that vulpix
>Sunfags BTFO again
>>
>>29751938
Ah okay, thank god I wanted Sun anyhow. I feel sorry for the Moon peeps now. I will make sure to put up a lot of alolan vulpixes to the GTS
>>
>>29752216
Thanks a lot anon-kun, you're so sweet
>>
>>29751284
Another thread had your list flipped. Which is it?
>>
>>29751650
He did, but it was in the overworld like a pet, or those Machamp's that walk around town

He didn't actually battle one.
>>
>>29753065
this >>>>29751938
and this >>29750979
anyone spreading the opposite of my list hasn't paid attention to the leaker note
>>
Any thing about lilligant and whimsicott? I want to get the version with petilil
>>
>>29751284
Anything on older gen pokemon?
>>
>>29754009

the pokemon from other gens show up in the OP's links, check the name of the pokemon you want on F3 (this list is for moon only)

>>29754007
I think petilil is in moon, but check the links please
>>
>>29754392
You do realize that having a list of all Pokemon for one is literally useless when it comes to determining version exclusives when you don't have the pairs already, right?
>>
>>29751284

So its Sun for Buzzswole, no contest here.
>>
>>29754617
You do realize that a list of all mons available has leaked with the demo and so, if you check the mons available in the Moon list and compare with the complete dex, you'll know which mons are exclusive...
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.