[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it be illegal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 5.jpg (180KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
180KB, 1200x1600px
will it be illegal if I stream the game?
>>
You'll probably be banned from twitch an nintendo might get involved
>>
If it's on twitch yes.
>>
>>29747736
Of course you'll be fucked on twitch nigger.
>>
>>29747736
It's not illegal, you aren't the one who leaked it, but you will get in trouble with twitch, no doubt about that.
>>
>>29747736
use livestream or something like that
>>
Kinda, but not because streaming the game is illegal. The methods you used to get the game are pirating, and streaming the game is kinda...waving the red flag saying "HEY! I PIRATED THIS!" Nintendo might be on your ass and Twitch will almost DEFINITELY be on your ass.
>>
>>29747736
What do you think? Do you wanna risk getting sued and spending the rest of your life bent over and giving away all the money your earned to nintendo because you decided to stream a children's game 2 weeks earlier?
>>
>>29747736
Nah senpai, stream the fuck outta that shit. Nintendo will be cool with it. Free ad for them
>>
>>29748124
Everything's out, sure. But that doesn't mean they aren't still pissed that it's all so early.
>>
Please air this, PLEASE
>>
>>29747736
YES, DON'T DO IT, THE FBI IS AT MY DOOR RIGHT NOW.
>>
french guy is streaming on twitch (user: constipette)
>>
>>29748872
He's gonna end up like the aussie kid.
>>
>>29748950
Aussie kid? Go on, anon.
>>
>>29749155
Not much to tell, dumbass used his personal, pre-existing YouTube account to tell everyone that he had leaked a game on the wii, held the receipts up to his face and everything.

He had it coming, sucks that he ended up getting sued for so much though.
>>
>>29749155

An Aussie kid who leaked in the past got sued by Nintendo.

Then he also received a Ganon head just to tell him they're always watching him - fucking mafia shit.
>>
>>29748872
>constipette
God, that's cancerous
>>
>>29749289
It probably has a camera in the eye, I would have dropped it off a cliff.
>>
>>29748872
>didn't choose english language

I'll probably report his ass
>>
Don't report him please. I want to see the walkthrough, please don't report.
>>
>>29749289
So, it was New Super Mario Bros. Wii that was leaked and he was sued ~$1.5 million and had to cover legal fees. I can't find anything about the Ganon head though.
>>
>>29748872
>all that fucking cancer on his stream

what the FUCK is going on here
>>
>>29749289
>Then he also received a Ganon head just to tell him they're always watching him - fucking mafia shit.

this fucking broke me anon fucking hysterical I just pictured it when he pulls the blanket in his bed back and he sees that and is required by law to hang it in his home
>>
>>29749939
Maybe it's some sort of french meme.
>>
>>29750016
but hes from France not Turkey
>>
There, reported.
>>
>>29749803
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/aussie_pirate_sued_for_illegally_sharing_new_super_mario_bros_gets_ganon_statue_from_nintendo
>>
>>29750472
>ganon statue

Holy shit it's real.
>>
>>29750472
That seems real fucking bizarre to gift him a statue and zero explanation. Nintendo are crazy.

Thanks for the link, anon
>>
>>29747736
Use Hitbox or Livestream. Twitch mods are faggots.

You could probably get away with Twitch streaming if you label it as something that isn't necessarily pokemon-related but also not a popularly browsed tag.
>>
use hitbox they give less shit do it!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.