[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just woke up. Is the grass one still the worst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: images2.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images2.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
Just woke up. Is the grass one still the worst?
>>
>>29743812
They're all equally shit.
>>
>>29743812
Its debatable. They're all pretty shit. Tranny seal is probably best sadly.
>>
>>29743812
In an ironic twist of fate Decidueye is actually the fastest of the 3

All 3 are shit
>>
File: rowletshit.png (9KB, 437x463px) Image search: [Google]
rowletshit.png
9KB, 437x463px
Nope, it's the best of the 3 starters.
>>
Yeah but they're all pretty bad.
Decidueye is a slow bulky mixed attacker, looking like a solid NU mon
Incineroar is slow and bulky with Intimidate, RU-UU
Primarina is slow and has good special stats but shit everything else. Typing alone will make it UU
>>
Worst stat distro
>>
You just gotta know that the queen of pop WON.
>>
>>29743812
Decidueye is actually the fastest of the three.
Icineroar is (lesser ?)Arcanine with more bulk, good movepool, but a typing not that great.
Primarena seems to be the best.
>>
They're all shit, the owl ended up being the fastest one
>>
Trannyseal is the best.
>>
if primarina has recover moves it might be uu
decidueye probably ru
incineroar probaly nu
>>
>>29743812
Debatable, but all of them are looking bad:
-Decidueye has better stats then I tought, but still slow, but not base 50
-Incineroar is Dark type Emboar, no bullshit except not ultra high HP
-Primarina is Bootleg Milotic with Fairy slapped on it and no Recover or Calm Mind

It's a disaster, but funny enough Decidueye is now the fastest of the starters despite being at base 70.
>>
Primarina and Decidueye are equally poor

Incineroar is slightly poorer
>>
>>29743812
Everyone is
>>
>>29743812
Speed wise they all are awful
>>
they're all the worst
easily the worst trio in the entire series
>>
>>29743812
Owl is the best of the 3. Great movepool, and typing will let out a niche.
Primarina is shit bulk mon but typing and 126 special attack will carry it to at least RU
Incineroar is bad arcanine with less options and tools.

Unless their Z moves really shake things up, or the meta flips it's head, none are leaving UU except maybe the owl as a situational replacement to Gourgeist
>>
>>29744057
>what is gen5
>>
>>29743812

Arguably. All three are pretty bad.

The seal has the most chance of becoming a stable UU mon.
>>
>>29744089
>Owl is the best of the 3.

Stop forcing, man, if anything Primarina is still the best and Incineroar and Decidueye are arguably even.
>>
They're bad. But Primarina seems to be the best of the three.
>>
>>29744117
Not with Milotic around, especially with no form of recovery.
>>
>>29744089
>Owl is the best of the three
Stop this meme. Your shit starter is going to rot in PU.
>>
>>29743812
Decidueye has its uses because of his trap move,transeal has great typing,decent stats and the best HA also seems to have the best movepool,incineroar is a complete failure,they are not great in any way,but decidueye and primarina might find niches on OU,nothing can save the tiger though
>>
>>29743812
They're all shit, also he's actually the fastest of the three which means Cat and Sealfags can't "slowl" shitpost him anymore.
>>
>>29744495
>>29744089
still in denial I see
>>
>>29744372
By that logic no bulky water would be around because Suicune
>>
>>29743812
all are kind of "Meh", Decidueye might have niche uses in singles the same way the other two will have niche uses in doubles.

TL ; DR, weakest batch of starters stat wise since gen 2, all of their hidden abilities are pretty awful except incineroar's which even then there will probably be better intimidaters available.
>>
>>29744557
Decidueye is still easily the smelliest turd though
>>
>>29744098
At least Superior got saved with a great HA. None of these guys did.
>>
>>29743812
Fuck starters.
GF nerfed Gengar! >:D
>>
>>29743812
Its over, everyone lost
>>
>>29743934
It is a lesser defensive Arcanine. Leech life isn't a good reliable recovery compared to Morning Sun. He also hasn't access to any priority moves like Extremespeed, or good coverage against water with Wildcharge.
>>
>>29744657
Yeah, no. All three will be shit in competitive and that was literally the only thing people gloated about yesterday when they decided that Incineroar would be the new Grenigger.
There won't be any mass ship jumping anymore now that all three got shat on, it's actually the best outcome. I got to see all you fags who try to incite starter wars get btfo.
>>
>>29744572
Using spirit shackles with focus sash could allow another mon to come in after the owl feint and set up,primarina is not even bad she is just not the metagame destroyer that people were expecting,incineroar is fucking shit though
>>
>>29743812
Yes. Incineroar has great HA and movepool, poppmaid had great typing and bearable stats, shit owl is just shit
>>
File: 1383505993832.jpg (195KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1383505993832.jpg
195KB, 800x700px
>>29744645
What? Do we know their hidden abilities already? Is there like a Pastebin where I could find all the relevant information?
>>
>>29743859
>sadly

Nothing sad about this!
>>
>>29745072
Decidueye is literally STILL the worst of the three though hAha
>>
>>29745167
>great movepool
>literally a worse Arcanine
Are we living in two different universes?
>>
>>29745339
desu being a worst arcanine is still nowhere near being bad.
>>
>>29743969
>>29743998
>has recovery
>no recovery
Which one is it? All I know is that Decidueye has Roost.
>>
>>29745247
>80BP Ghost move
>Doesn't get fucked by King's Shield
Pretty straightfoward what they were trying to do here.
>>
>>29744873
It's still got some nice bulk i would say especially if it acces intimidate.
>>
>>29745247
Woah, great accomplishement you got there. Your starter actually won in the special Olympics, barely. I'm sure everyone will jump ship to it now and finally see your great taste.
/vp/'s patheticness will never cease to amaze me, can't you faggots just like what you like without needing other people to validate your decision?
>>
>>29745130
>literally having to set up
>>
>>29744605
Reply to this post anon.
>>
>>29745590
We already know that it has Intimidate, just like Arcanine, but that still isn't really helping. He's not going to get out of UU when he's just a slightly bulkier Arcanine but with a shittier recovery and no good priority move to circumvent his crappy speed.
>>
File: 1404183960332.jpg (19KB, 394x471px) Image search: [Google]
1404183960332.jpg
19KB, 394x471px
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL SO SLOW
>>
>>29747055
in-game balance :^)
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.