[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Europe gets punished with later release date for SM because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>Europe gets punished with later release date for SM because XY was leaked to shit
>SM still leaks to shit even earlier from release date than XY was

Who will Nintendo put the blame on this time?
>>
>>29742976
europe's later date has nothing to do with "punishment"
quit listening to /vp/ shills
>>
>>29742976
The internet. Only countries on planets with no internet will get the next Pokemon game.
>>
>>29742976
They're going to go back to old standards and release in Japan first
>>
>>29743023
>Australia gets the exact same version as Europe
>still gets it on the 18th
>>
File: masuda-pokémon.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
masuda-pokémon.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>29743071
FUCKING WAITO PIGGU ARWAYS REAK MY GAME!!!! DIS NEVER WOURD HAPPEN IN GRORIOUS NIPPON!
>>
>actually believing Europe gets it late due to some sort of "punishment"

lmao
>>
>>29743023
What's the reason then, since literally everyone else gets it the same day. Oh and don't bother saying "muh translations" because every version comes with every available language.
>>
>>29742976
Lurantis gets nerfed next game
>>
>>29743376
lurantis is french as well apparently. No pokemon in Europe at all now
>>
>>29743354
Europe has more countries so it takes awhile to ship it to all of them
>>
>>29743691
Wasn't a problem for XY, so what the fuck happened?
>>
>>29743354
Well I have no idea.
But Europe has been getting stuff late for YEARS.
I don't see why a company would punish an entire continent because of a couple leakers, Nintendo aren't our parents jesus.
>>
>>29743825
See: >>29743747
>>
>>29742976
Europe again. Next game it'll be a month wait
>>
>>29743086
You're forgetting landmass. We're just one country, you're a whole bunch of countries.
>>
>>29743877
holiday season sales might have something to do with it.
>>
This time around the guy is covering his tracks decently and not using a public profile.

We had pictures of the game on the shelf in Europe days beforehand and it went around Japanese social media.
>>
>>29744018
so basically confirmed?
Nintendo are trying to be our fucking parents?
what the fuck
>>
>>29744133
If a store releases early, they no longer get the privilege of having games shipped early to be available on release date. They probably anticipate the street date being broken anyways thus the later release.
>>
will this work if i install it on an EU 3ds?
>>
>>29742976
Hopefully they blame these name fags trying to use the leaks to boost there social media popularity.
>>
>X&Y Leak 3 days from release
>SUNMUN Leaks 10 DAYS from release
Is like Nintendo never learn do they? well is not like they will lose a lot of sales anywais, maybe half a million overall.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.