[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pirated 3ds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Nintendo-3ds.jpg (44KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3ds.jpg
44KB, 640x544px
Now that we know the .cia lurantis posted works, i have two old 3ds' and im considering pirating one of them to play it. Is it worth it? can you still play online with it or whatever? what are the pros and cons?
>>
if you do a9lh you can use up to the newest version of firmware online.

you can even do some real shady sh//it like installing all existing eshop tickets to your console and install games directly from the eshop for free.
>>
>>29742863
You'll get banned for streaming, right? Because I really want to watch.
>>
>>29742863
There are literally no cons, if you can do it do it
>>
>>29742961
I have installed CFW and streaming on Twitch on mine, and I can play online with absolutely no problems.

You have nothing to lose and too much to win.
>>
thank you bois i might try
>>
Pros: Everything
Cons: You will have so many games that you literally never know what to play.
>>
>>29743053
In that case, I hope you stream.

Please post link here if you do. Want to watch. :)
>>
there is absolutely nothing you can't do with an a9lh 3DS that you can do with an unhacked one
nobody has ever been banned for going online on a hacked system, only for using cheats online, and only on a game by game basis
>>
>>29743291
Plus, if you are banned (which only happens if you abuse Miiverse-- nothing to do with a9lh) you can literally unban yourself. This shit is cracked WIDE open.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.