[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE READ THIS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478002764762.jpg (16KB, 247x298px) Image search: [Google]
1478002764762.jpg
16KB, 247x298px
To the ones who have the .CIA.
YOU DO NOT OWN THEM, AND ITS A WEEK BEFORE RELEASE, HENCE YOU DATAMINING/PLAYING THE GAME IS ILLEGAL.
Please share the CIA, PLEASE.
WE ARE NT IDIOTS, WE CAN PLAY THE GAMES BY OURSELCES INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT YOUR SHITTY DATAMINE LEAKS.
WE WANT TO PLAY TO GAME.
LEAK. THE. CIA.
>but muh nintendoh!
Create a discord server, give the link to me. I'll upload it on a safer host.
>but the data is exclusive to us intelligent dataminiggers!
People would rather report you, you don't own the games.
>but muh attention!
People hate you doing all this for for attention. They would like you if you leak the CIA instead of spoiling us with information.
>>
>>29740933
Just wait 10 days
>>
Honestly This, I'd much rather get the .cia over all the info, literally get someone else to upload, then you can fuck them over, but everyone still gets the game
>>
>>29740933
go to sleep...
>>
>>29741006
shut the fuck up underaged kid leave this board
>>
>>29740933
What's the Discord channel?
>>
>>29740933
I kind of hope none of them leaks it because of faggots like you, OP.

I hope, somehow, every person with an early copy finds it in their hearts not to leak it, just so a bunch of stupid children continue to throw tantrums. It won't help, but man, it would be fucking great.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.