[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the names bother anyone else? The designs are stellar this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1478600688708.jpg (85KB, 684x915px) Image search: [Google]
1478600688708.jpg
85KB, 684x915px
Do the names bother anyone else? The designs are stellar this generation, but the names leave a lot to be desired.
>>
>>29740553
Fuck, I forgot to hit spoiler. Sorry.
>>
>>29740553
Inverse relationship. Always.

Except Galvantula. Perfect in every way.
>>
>>29740553
Oh my god, it's a combination of Shiitake and Hypnotic.
>>
WHERE DID YOU GOT THIS SCREEN
>>
The only bad one so far is Salazzle.
>>
>>29740553
Where'd this leak come from?
>>
>>29740795
No, no, no. Dewpider is the only bad one.
>>
>>29740866
>dew, dupe and spider is bad
>salazzle isn't bad
>>
>>29740773
>>29740804

Lurantis before he/she/it disappeared.
>>
>>29740866
How it's going bros, my name is Dewpider
>>
>>29740553
Μe too op
>>
>>29740553
The names this gen are fantastic so far
>>
too bad Shiinotic has a cool name and garbage design
>>
>>29741000
too bad you have shit taste and wasted trips
>>
>>29740921
>salamander, dazzle and sizzle

Come on, aren't you a little upset the spider isn't named Spidew?
>>
I think the one I was really looking forward to is called Acidorbs.

which is a precious name, by the way, I'm not mad at all, fucking top notch name
>>
>>29740553
Where can I see all the names?
>>
>>29741083
no because it incorporates "dupe" this way, with it having the false face on the back of its design.
>>
>>29741000
Your mum is a faggot
>>
>>29740553
Yeah, I kinda agree with this actually.

Some of the names just seem really awkward to say. Shiinotic? Decidueye?

I mean, not everything is going to be equally good, and we did get some brilliant ones, such as Primarina and Wishiwashi, but stuff like Incineroar and Solgaleo don't roll off the tongue like you'd expect a good Poke-name to,
>>
>>29740692
SPORE ON LEVEL UP CONFIRMED
>>
>>29741489
>Shiinotic? Decidueye?

I actually find these really easy to say.

>Shee-no-tic
>D-cee-doo-eye

Incineroar is just plain awkward and sounds too much like Emboar, except harder to get used to.
>>
>>29741631

Eh, I just find the 'yoo-eye' part awkward.
>>
>>29740553
It is actually nice.

Shiitake + Hypnotic

I love them all.

Fuck your conventional names standards.
>>
I get where the name comes from but yeah, the names of the mons don't really draw me in.. I love most of the designs.
>>
I like a lot of them, but do find Incenroar's kinda tacky when Pyroar is right there but what can you do lol.
>>
>>29741241
Mareani
>>
>>29744266

That sounds like a cute name too, I wouldn't mind either, if that one's the canon one, I dig it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.