[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, seems like the leak-explosion happened during my sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: RNDM_12.png (196KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
RNDM_12.png
196KB, 750x750px
Okay, seems like the leak-explosion happened during my sleep and now I'm confused here. The last leak I read was from Lurantins, who said he is about to raid Aether's HQ.
Now my questions:

Is the story delivering? (without spoilers)

Do we know anything about the post-game content yet?

Are Luchalitten and Primarina as shit as Decidueye?
>>
>>29739089
Yes
No
Maybe
>>
all 3 starters are pretty shit
story seems pretty good
no clue for post game so far
>>
>>29739089
Yes
No
Arguable
>>
You and me both.
I just know that everyone is slower than slowpoke, Incineroar has as many moves as flareon and Primarina has a wetter pixilate.
>>
>>29739100
>>29739108
>>29739111
Thanks. Do we know if any old characters other than Colress make a comeback?
>>
@29739089

Decedeye become fast est compaired 2 da other 2 starter pokemons !! so it better then cat and mermaid fish
>>
>>29739160
Colress is in the game, yes. But it seemed like a minor role from what Lurantris said.
>>
>>29739160
doesnt seem like it
luranntis just rushed so they may have missed stuff
>>
>>29739089
>Is the story delivering? (without spoilers)
fused lusamine battle
>Do we know anything about the post-game content yet?
No
>Are Luchalitten and Primarina as shit as Decidueye?
No. But that's not saying much.
>>
>Lillie wasn't a jellyfish girl
>Lusamine becomes a jellyfish woman

I'll admit they pulled off a decent bait and switch.
Too bad the game is confirmed to be linear and hand-holdy. Now we just need no postgame confirmed and I can totally skip this gen.
>>
>>29739347
Isn't postgame confirmed because of the other UBs?
>>
>>29739089
>Is the story delivering? (without spoilers)
Yes.

>Do we know anything about the post-game content yet?
Nothing we didn't already see in trailers.

>Are Luchalitten and Primarina as shit as Decidueye?
Sorta, they're all pretty shit.

Primarina will be lower UU, maybe BL2 - she's too strong with too good a typing for RU.
Decidueye will be mid RU - a trapper with Sword Dance, Nasty Plot, and Baton Pass would break the fuck out of NU.
Luchalitten will settle in high NU - Emboar is basically a better Luchalitten, and Emboar isn't moving out of RU anytime soon, so no one's going to bother using the cat.
>>
>>29739188
>>29739192
>>29739347
>>29739542
Thanks again. Oner question I completely forgot:
Do we know the types of Wimpods evolution?
>>
>>29739542
If I had to guess, Eviolite Torracat might go higher than Incineroar.
>>
>>29739162
is this bait? this is bait right and i fucking fell for it?
>>
>>29739188
>mentions Lusamine and UB01 fusing
>doesn't mention how
DNA Splicers Mk.II confirmed.
>>
>>29739582
Yes, Bug/Water
>>
>>29739347
Good riddance.
>>
>>29739347
when was pokemon non linear
>>
>>29739602
Eviolite got nerfed to 20% anon.
>>
>>29743015
Still no proof
>>
Do we know the typings of all the Pokémon?

What type is the anchor?

What type is the toucan?

What type is the sea anemone thing?

What type is the bubble spider?

What type is the yeti crab?

What type is alola dugtrio?

What type is alola golem?

What type is marshadow?
>>
Do we know what all the version exclusives are? Literally the only reason I haven't preordered yet
>>
>>29739160
I've seen several people reference to a character that appeared in a side-game.
>>
>>29742885

Gen I was pretty non-linear, you could basically fight Surge, Erika, Koga, and Sabrina in any order, and you could fight Blaine as long as you fought Koga first. Their levels make it pretty clear which ones you were supposed to fight first though.

Gen II was just a fucking mess, levels wise, and you could fight either Pryce or Chuck and then Jasmine in either order. After that, the games were linear.
>>
>>29743204
Ghost/Grass
Normal/Flying
Water/Poison
Bug/Water
Fighting/Ice
Ground/Steel
no idea
no idea
>>
>>29743549
wait dugtrio is ground/steel? or did you mean golem?
>>
>>29743617
Dugtrio.
>>
>>29743635
I don't really get how that ties in with the pele's hair, but okay. Golem is probably rock/electric then
>>
>>29743488
You could pretty much skip Brawly and get away with it back in Gen III too, at least up until Petalburg. After that, game got pretty linear, but there was all that neat shit with the Regis to keep you sidetracked too.
>>
>>29739100
I don't know
Can you repeat the question?
you're not the boss of me now
>>
>>29743204
alola golem is rock/electric
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.