[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the B/W exp system is returning. RIP grinding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (815KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
815KB, 750x1334px
So the B/W exp system is returning.
RIP grinding
>>
But that exp system is good for grinding, low level Pokemon can catch up to the rest of your party faster
>>
How was que exp system in bw?
>>
You mean RIP overleveling, and if you need to overlevel to get through a Pokemon campaign then I don't know what to tell you except try suicide.

Grinding your low level Pokemon up to scratch is the fastest in BW.
>>
>>29734613
you know BW is the game with the easiest grinding in the series right
>>
>>29734678
didn't overleveling just kind of happen with XY and ORAS? The exp share was broken as fuck in those games.
>>
>>29734678
But you need lvl 100 pokemons to hyper train them. This is worrying.
>>
>>29734696
What is XY?
>>
>>29734698
Yes, the EXP Share all was a bad idea in the first place, but combining it with the old gen 4 EXP formula made it absolutely broken and fucked those games up so hard.
I still hate the gen 7 EXP Share, but at least the BW formula will make it not as broken.

>>29734711
They wouldn't put that requirement in unless getting to 100 in the post game was reasonable.
For starters, Red/Blue seem to have full team of six Pokemon, which implies an EXP-awarding normal battle, not a Battle facility 50 Set one.
>>
>>29734712
We don't talk about that.
>>
With exp share + BW exp scaling, I can't imagine ever being underleveled or needing to purposely grind unless you're constantly rotating your team.
>>
>>29734712
Depends on how you look at it I guess. It's quicker to grind up a whole team in XY, but way quicker in BW to just get one mon up to par, which is all the grinding I've ever really bothered with.
>>
>>29734613
trashman is too fucking good for OU. Ban when?
>>
File: image.png (57KB, 574x1724px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57KB, 574x1724px
>>29734613
You mean how we would all beat the shit out of all the Audinos for exp? :^)
>>
Bringing the BW curve back is a nice way to at least attempt counterbalancing the retardedly broken exp share.

They just need to put in a Blissey base equivalent.
>>
>>29734711
You probably get access to an item that boosts exp yield or gain access to an area which makes grinding easier
>>
Just woke up, what have we learned about the new exp share?
>>
File: image.png (72KB, 574x1724px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72KB, 574x1724px
>>29734797
imgur.com/a/nzVMD
>>
>>29734807
nothing
>>
File: whyman.jpg (5KB, 141x222px) Image search: [Google]
whyman.jpg
5KB, 141x222px
>>29734797
>>29734811
>>
>>29734797
>>29734811
I used to be ashamed of my fetishes but seeing this has taught me I could have wound up much, much worse.
>>
>>29734797
>>29734811
Jesus Christ, and I thought nothing was more autistic than the cancerous fluffy comic threads...
>>
>>29734779
>but way quicker in BW to just get one mon up to par
You could literally get a level 1 pokemon up to level 50 in a couple minutes in XY
>>
What if Pyukumuku is the new Audino/Blissey for EXP?
>>
>>29734857
I wasn't talking about postgame.
>>
>>29734851
It basically is a Fluffy comic though.
>>
>>29734797
>>29734811
Wipe your hard drive and then kill yourself.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.