[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we care if Lurantis has the game downloaded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1478467127759s.jpg (1KB, 39x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478467127759s.jpg
1KB, 39x125px
We already know how bad it will be if he leaks the .cia . Nintendo would murder the poor guy. At least he is giving us some great information and stats. Why is everyone shitting on him?
>>
>>29731605
>he likes
>leaking it would be easy
>we want the game
Take your pic.
>>
>>29731605
>Who cares if Jamal fucks my wife in front of me?
>At least he's letting me watch...
>>
>>29731605
Actually that's what would happen if they leaked the .3ds. The cia doesn't have private headers attached to it. People just want him to be honest because if he lies about that how do you know if the text leaks are true? Of course some of them are just doing it because they want the game.
>>
We want the game, you fucking retard.
>>
Because people are assholes and don't give a shit if leaking the .cia would make Nintendo literally hunt Lurantis down and fuck his butthole with a baseball bat covered in rusty nails, OP.
>>
>>29731725
so what you're saying is we should fuck Jamal to establish dominance?
>>
>>29731769
Yeah, I mean did you hear about what happened to the guy who leaked Paper Mario: Color Splash? And the guy who leaked SMT: Apocalypse?

Fuck off.
>>
Where is everyone getting this info from?
Does this guy have a twitter? Why is everything scattered here and not in a sticky or general?

What has he leaked besides Dartrix and Decidueye's stats?
>>
>>29731783
I-I don't what that anon was thinking but I guess?
>>
>>29731783
Nah, you say fuck 'em both and find a new girl.
>>
>>29731807
Wishiwashi's, Salazzle's, Toucannon's, and Lurantis's stats.
>>
>>29731807
Both of Pikipek's evos (names and stats), the names + stats for Morelull's and Salandit's evos, Lurantis' stats, Wishiwashi School Form's stats, names for a lot of pokemon, a lot of info about gameplay stuff (Trial Captain and Kahuna types, some story stuff)
>>
>>29731882
Is Toucannon Normal/Flying?

What's the name of Morelull's evo?
>>
Because people are stupid ungrateful shitheads.
>>
>>29731807
https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/fFO0IgPFrv8/page/1/
>>
>>29731909
Yes, Toucannon is Normal/Flying

Morelull's evo is called Shiinotic and is based on a Shiitake mushroom, apparently
>>
>>29731909
Yes, it's Normal/Flying

And Morelull's evo is Shiinotic
>>
Theoretically what can Nintendo do?

Threaten to sue, or actually sue? WIll he face time in prison? Will authorities literally come to his house? Would he get v&?
>>
>>29732011
Effectively nothing unless he dumps the cart and they can prove he was the one who did it.
>>
>>29731605
nice thumbnail OP
can someone post the full size version?
>>
>>29731605
Because within two hours of confirming of the leak, pandering pokemon youtubers made videos that served nothing but to send underaged normie traffic to /vp/ in hope for an early copy, because views.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.