[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sun and Moon look like they'll be shit after all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1470281030851.png (210KB, 524x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470281030851.png
210KB, 524x536px
>Sun and Moon look like they'll be shit after all
>>
>>29730987
Nope.
>>
I know. It truly is looking like it's going to be completely fucktarded. Thanks Ohmori. Your direction was great. :(
>>
>>29730987
The story is nice, guess they're starting learn that story is kind of important, as cliche as they can get, in any JRPG's.
>>
>>29730987
need some pepper with that
>>
the only thing that sounds bad so far is the flags telling where to go next on the map and two of the new grass types being trash.
>>
>>29731171
More story does not automatically make a game good, RPG or not.
>>
>>29730987
For you it might, to me it sounds great.
>>
>>29730987
Dex looks like absolute fucking trash but I'm hoping the story and characters will pull through.
>>
Serenafag? Obviously you'll hate SM
>>
>>29730987
I my hype died as soon as the datamine and Masuda and Ohmori's interview happened. The games look to be another X and Y. Modes that are very shallow and not worth your time after the first go, most of the alolan forms are trash, so few new pokemon, trials look to be boring fetch quests, and literally no post game. Sure Sun and Moon are changing things up but what's the point when the changes are so shallow?

And don't any of you give the "play the games first", GF is in the business of spoiling everything nowadays. If there was so super special awesome thing to look for, they'd have revealed it. I'll be honest when I say Sun and Moon are likely only going to be average installments that tried some interesting concepts at best.
>>
>>29730987
>expecting things
>>
>>29731622
>Masuda and Ohmori's interview happened
I missed that, what happened there to kill so much hype?
>>
>>29730987
>leaker has been rushing through the story for ~18 hours straight
>isn't done yet

I dunno, I think it'll be good.
>>
>>29731869
>I mean who has time for anything else?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.