[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: battle tree.jpg (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
battle tree.jpg
10KB, 290x174px
> So far I have seen Red, Blue, Tierno, Barry, Iris, and Bianca
> Red and Blue introduce you to the Battle Tree but do not battle you right away
> Tierno uses Crawdaunt with a Dark Z move, Ludicolo, Oricorio Fire, Roserade, Hitmontop, Hawlucha
> Barry runs into you on your way out of the Battle Tree for the first time and yells that he is going to fine you
> Iris challenges you to a battle outside of the tree but it's not part of the Tree challenge. Bianca is with her. After the battle Bianca offers you a Unova starter and mentions her friend who is taking on the tree challenge.
>>
>>29730951
>tierno

Fucking why
>>
Fake but i don't want it to be
>>
>>29730951
Nice trip anon! Also Leaker is fighting Aether. Get better b8.
>>
>>29730986
Seems like it's going to have all of the rivals.
>>
>>29730986
If Gen 6 had a cancer, it would be Tierno.
>>
>>29730951
>Barry
>Barry runs into you on your way out of the Battle Tree for the first time and yells that he is going to fine you

Don't do this to me. I can't take it.
>>
>>29731084
Him and that coconut head fag as well. I get mad just thinking about them.
>>
>>29731022
>Anonymous
Link to that thread please :)
>>
>>29730986
So Miror B has a tag team partner.
>>
>>29730951
So this is not like the PWT? These are cannon events? Well, looks like a different timeline in with the games take place in an different order was the right theory all along.
>>
>>29730951
>Gen 5 being even remotely relevant

You fucked up.
>>
>>29731184
Let's say this anon is telling the truth.

Just for a second.

In what possible way does that confirm that? It just means they only gave a shit about making Red and Blue look a little older while ignoring the rest.
>>
>>29730951
Look OP I can do it to!
>>
>>29731138
That'd be swell.
>>
File: rgdrgdrgdg.gif (149KB, 250x314px) Image search: [Google]
rgdrgdrgdg.gif
149KB, 250x314px
>>29730951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNVfrxkHj1M
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.