[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/VP/'s thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

>>
>>29729068
dont see any problem with it tbqh
>>
>>29729068
I'd fuck that Pikachu.
>>
WE ZUBAT SQUAD NOW BOYS
>>
this image is like 3 years old. no one is going to do this again with hacking around
>>
File: image.gif (18KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
18KB, 200x203px
>>29729068
send them your Mallows
>>
>>29729068
so cute. This is definetely not the place for it.
>>
>>29729068
I'll probably breed my starter and throw it in Wonder Trade.
>>
do we even know if wonder trading is back?
>>
>Three years ago
>Pokemon Sun/Moon

Anon please..
>>
I'm wonder trading all zubats I can so I make kids sad.
>>
>>29729129
I feel so sad when I realize just how hacking kills the spirit of the game and the community.

It would be okay if people only hacked to play competitive and skip breeding for themselves like they argue for, I understand that, but trading hacked Pokemon is ridiculous and dishonest considering you can get anything you want by hacking so why trade at all? All you're doing is ruining the community.

Fuck man.
>>
>>29729068
I got a box full of perfect Oshawotts. Will gladly contribute.
>>
>>29729273
A whole new generation with mixed opinions on Samurott.
>>
>>29729191
Trading a level 100 shiny flawless and battle ready pokemon for a Zigzagoon is dishonest and ruining the community? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
This is a pretty cool idea, why not try to make wonder trade not shit, maybe not for us but for future fans. I'll do it. If I had received a cool pokemon as a young kid I would have been so hype.
>>
>>29729442
Yes, actually.

Trading hacked Pokemon makes no sense. If you can hack, then you don't need to trade anything by definition, unless you want to either:
>screw other people who do not want hacks by infesting trading circles with them
>help someone who can't hack but want to get hacked Pokemon

Second isn't so bad, but people do the first a lot.
>>
>>29729068
I doubt Wondertrade will work if you can't even use Bank and obtain every pokemon in the national dex until january.
>>
>>29729591
people are gonna powergame through long enough to get a female of their starter and mass breed it
>>
File: 1456288874515.png (290KB, 754x554px) Image search: [Google]
1456288874515.png
290KB, 754x554px
>>29729068
>/VP/
>>
>>29729068

>Wondertrade
>SM

oh, anon...

I'm so sorry. No one told you?
>>
>>29729533
If they're wondertrading hacked pokemon it's because they're feeling generous and what others to have the good battle ready pokemon. If you don't like it either wonder trade it back or release it. Don't bitch about it like it's ruining the community because the majority don't actually give a shit.
>>
>>29729068
I'll probably wondertrade version exclusives and Lycanrocs
>>
>>29729704
I'm sure they'll keep it, people liked it. Also it's the best way to get acquaintances built up, otherwise we'll have to restart the magnemite coil.
>>
>>29729704

Until the leaker comes back and hopefully shows us the second page of the menu we don't know
>>
>>29729707
If the other person doesn't know it's a hacked Pokemon and didn't specifically say they are okay with them then it's dishonest. Sorry to say.
>>
>>29729885
If the game randomly generates a Pokémon and a hacker writes in a Pokémon with the exact same values then there's no difference between them. Sorry to say.
>>
>>29730002
i'm playing devil's advocate here. i genuinely do favor hacked mons and i think everybody should have some. however, what exactly are the chances of the game randomly generating a shiny packmen with its hidden ability, a helpful nature, and 6 31s? the came could do that, but even with days or weeks of breeding it rarely happens. so your point is kind of retarded.

but like i said, i actually love hacked mons and think everybody should have them. people who don't like hacked mons are losers.
>>
>>29729068
I'll make sure to send every magikarp i find into it.
>>
>>29732463
This desu.
>>
>>29729068
When i saw the thumbnail i thought it was pikachu hanging itself on a noose

Am i fucked up or what
>>
>>29731158

>With perfect parents you have 1/31 chance of 6 31s

>With everstone you inherit nature of choosing

>TSV hatching shenanigans means someone will get you a shiny

only thing that can't be controlled is the HA, breeding is tedious but not nearly as impossible as you make it sound
>>
>>29734886
I agree with you it is was made tremendously more easy to breed a Pokemon from gen 5 to 6. Also most Pokemon only need 5 IVs to work online. Anymore you can breed a Pokemon in under hour. Not against people using hacked Pokemon but if you hate breeding so much why not just battle on Showdown!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.