[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1477969940815.jpg (33KB, 456x349px) Image search: [Google]
1477969940815.jpg
33KB, 456x349px
Sun and Moon come out NEXT WEEK. Who has that shit on pre-order?
>>
kill yourself, it's out tomorrow
>>
>>29721919
Fourteen copies of each version on pre-order!
>>
Still don't know which to get. Seems like there are barely any version exclusive Pokemon?
>>
>>29721919
I do m'friend. here's to (hopefully) the best gen yet.
so, who's also using the trip to grab your genesect code?
>>
>>29721944
... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

piece of shit
>>
I Pre-Ordered Sun and Pre-loaded Moon.
>>
>>29721919
I did. I pre ordered the same day it was made available. I'm getting angsty because I ordered through Amazon. On February they fucked up with fire Emblem Fates, hopefully they got their shit right this time.
>>
>>29721919
It's 2 weeks bro, not 1.. It's 2 fridays from now.
>>
>>29722811
He never said 1 week, he said next week, which is correct.
>>
File: avilio.gif (1MB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
avilio.gif
1MB, 500x381px
>>29721919
>tfw NEET and have no money to buy

Feels bad man. Stuck with the autists in ORAS battle spot.
Enjoy yourselves, friends. I will join you in the next world within time.
>>
>>29725004
You shouldn't be playing video games if you don't have 40 fucking dollars
>>
File: feel the trump.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel the trump.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>29725068
My parents got me my current laptop and 2ds years ago. Doing my best to get a job but I'm getting turned down.

>tfw even walmart won't accept you

It's hard. My parents said no to getting me sun and moon.
>>
File: komasan sad.jpg (17KB, 412x273px) Image search: [Google]
komasan sad.jpg
17KB, 412x273px
>>29721919
2 weeks for Europe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.