[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please still buy the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: pikachu-crying.jpg (35KB, 628x340px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu-crying.jpg
35KB, 628x340px
I know the .cia is going to leak soon, but you guys need to promise you'll still buy physical or digital copies of the games. If these do well, we'll be guaranteed many more Pokemon games for years to come. But if sales aren't good because of an early leak, this could be the end.

Please still buy the game, for all of our sakes.
>>
I'm buying both versions and keeping them sealed. Don't worry anon.
>>
Installing the leaked copy ASAP, still keeping my pre-order for both games active.

Pokemon is one of the few series I will buy regardless of circumstances, so I'll always buy them.
>>
>>29721387
but I don't have a 3ds
>>
>implying they'll ever stop pokemon regardless of piracy
OP pls
>>
>>29721387
Already preordered for 20 euros, so I won't even get tempted to not buy it once I have the .cia
>>
File: 1473908655460.jpg (28KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
1473908655460.jpg
28KB, 286x286px
>>29721387
>worrying this much
I feel bad for you. The amount of people just pirating it and not buying it is not as impressive a number as you seem to think it is, so don't worry.
>>
>>29721436
Then how will you play them? I thought there was no reliable 3ds emulator
>>
>>29721387
I'm only pirating one of them because I can't have separate save files for me and me brother. I hope I can pick up one of those rowlett plushes when I pick up my brother's copy.
>>
>>29721387
I planned on buying fourteen copies of each version no matter what. Going to distribute them to my friends that are lacking the money needed.
>>
>>29721387
The amount of people who have custom firmware 3ds or emulator are far fewer than those who are just going to buy the game.
>>
>>29721501
ehh, with a good enough PC citra is getting decent, still not great but hey, it could improve a lot all of a sudden.
>>
>>29721501
Isn't citra doing pretty okay? I'm not really following the new updates tho, I might be wrong
>>
>>29721387
Don't worry OP, most pirates do actually buy the games. They just like to play early, especially when countries get it a week later for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>29721580
It's great for 6th gen games but it was SUPER laggy for the demo on my beastly computer that had no issue running X/Y at 144 fps
>>
Of course I'm buying one.
>>
>>29721387
Millions of 8 year olds play these games, anon.
>>
I'm buying the fan edition, anon, have no fears, I only want to play it early, I love you, don't worry
>>
>>29721606
Lol no they dont

Cant really blame them for stealing when they can get away with it, Nintendo needs to make their shit more secure
>>
>>29721716
No you can still blame people for stealing, because it's still FUCKING STEALING.
>>
>>29721387
pokemon is LITERALLY the only game series i have bought in both the ds and 3ds dont worry anon.
>>
You need to fucking realize that some of us are retarded and don't know how to use a CIA. Don't worry, we are buying the game.
>>
Preordered Sun and Moon a couple weeks ago. Been F5ing all day for that leak though.
>>
buying it anyways, dont worry op
>>
Pre-ordered both Sun and Moon - the Steelbook and Figurine editions direct from Nintendo.

Just would like to get to play the game sooner as when official reviews come out it tends to dampen hype.
>>
>>29721387
Sun and Moon is the most pre-ordered game alongside having the most downloaded demo in the history of all Nintendo games. They're not going to be hurting, trust me.
>>
>>29721387
Pre-ordered both back when pre-orders started.
>>
Buying Sun since I think Moon will be dumped first. No worries anon.
>>
>>29721387
An incredibly small percentage of 3ds owners even have CFW to able to install pirated software. A leaked CIA will not come even close to hurt sales whatsoever, especially for this overgrown franchise.
Regardless, I'm still buying a physical copy for nostalgia sake.
>>
>>29721387
I got Sun already preloaded.
>>
>>29721387
I buy one version and pirate the other. Because fuck the split game shit.
>>
>>29721387
heh, im buying a physical version.
but the fact that cames out 18-22 november, and knowing some people already have the phsysical or the digital version makes me mad to wait that long.
>>
>>29721387
No. The game is fucking terrible. Only 82 new pokemon? Fuck off. I'm too addicted to go away but they're not getting my money.
>>
>>29721387
Depends on if the games are really good desu
>>
>>29721387
>implying piracy will put a dent in sales numbers

dumb nintendrone
>>
>>29721387
I hope it ends, Ash's journey has to stop sometime. His animators suffering must end, they must watch him finishing his journey before they die
>>
Last good game worth the money is Platinum

not saying Sun/Moon are shit, but they're not worth a 3DS+game+time spent on it
>>
>>29721387
No
>>
Bump please buy the games anon
>>
Nah, fuck pokemon and nintendo.Go shill your shit on leddit.

I'm gonna pirate this trash like a Big Guy.
>>
>>29728075
You're a bad man
>>
>>29721387
I will not give my money to Masuda anymore
>>
>>29721387
WTF OP, pheraps if the games sold pretty bad, they could made decent games next time
If you just give your money, they will not care about quality and will only care about money
>>
>>29721387
Fuck this game and fuck the company that makes them.
I ain't giving them any money. They'll make much more than they deserve anyway.
>>
>>29721387
>If these do well, we'll be guaranteed many more Pokemon games for years to come. But if sales aren't good because of an early leak, this could be the end.
The only thing that will happen if S&M don't sell well is that the next games we get might actually be good for once.
>>
>>29722735
>iwata bless
fuck u OP
now i am gonna pirate only
>>
>>29721387
Was going to buy them, but this thread convinced me to pirate.
>>
>>29721463
they won't stop it, but piracy is directly responsible for the shit fest that was gen 6
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.