[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

Why the actual fuck has he stopped posting? It's been 12 hours, he is being offered unlimited attention and he has power on these forums BUT he still hasn't shown anything new or past 2 shitty evolutions that won't be competitively viable. Sigh.
>>
He's got a lot of smokes.
>>
Chill. If he posts he will if not it's not a big deal. Everything will be figured out in the coming days anyway.
>>
It's not even been 6 hours, you dip.
>>
>>29720039
I don't give a shit. He needs to post new stuff immediately before someone steals his spotlight.
>>
I believe he's said he'll take all the interesting screenshots and info before posting it all in one, reducing the risk of him being caught.
>>
He probably doesn't want to update every 5 minutes so he's waiting until he's amassed a substantial amount of info. Be patient.
>>
>>29720057
12 hours since he started the leaks -- you spastic.
>>
>>29720020
Its been 6 hours, calm the fuck down.
Its a monday, probably has a job or school.
>>
>>29720020
He said he would gather and post all of it at once later. May be tonight or later.
>>
Because he can do whatever the fuck he wants as a person?
You aren't entitled to shit OP, not to mention you probably saw what happened the second he did that shit, you didn't believe him and tried to drive him off by saying how much a faggot he was.
So, guess who's the faggot now.
>>
>>29720079
holy shit people like you are guillable. it's obvious he got cold feet after realising he will be tracked down. he's not going to post more to avoid getting in even more trouble.
>>
>>29720057
ok lol https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/%21%21fFO0IgPFrv8/page/1/
>>
>>29720127
Fucking this.
>>
he get caught by FBI
>>
>>29720020
He has the game because of his job. That means he has a life so he doesn't have time to pander to faggots like you. Give him some time and he will probably come back and post some more, otherwise someone else will get the game and post. So fuck off until then.
>>
>>29720132
This, faggot pussied out.
>>
>>29720020
The nintendo ninjas got him
>>
>>29720127
I am gay. I've had 5 boyfriends. I've fucked a girl tho too.
>>
He's only going to post shit we don't know about
>>
I just don't understand why he's so scared? As long as you don't reveal your identity and post behind a VPN I'd assume he'd be fine. Nintendo would likely prefer picture leaks rather than a full .cia dump this early if they had to pick one
>>
>>29720020
>being offered unlimited attention
Not everyone is an attention whore like you, OP. Having fun with a new game is probably much more enticing than having a bunch of degenerates nagging you to post pictures of whatever the fuck.
>>
>>29720147
Most of us don't have lives, you are correct. VP is full of virgins and people who are on the spectrum - but not the intelligent autists, the ones that have no future.
>>
>>29720020
Maybe he actually has a job and wants to keep it.
>>
I think the fucking ninjas got to him before he could get more out.
>>
>>29720020
Because he's gone and he's not coming back, faggot
>>
nintendo ninja are fucking his boipuss
>>
>>29720020
He's playing on his own time so he doesn't have to take 5 minutes to take a pic and post for every 5 minutes of gameplay. He's doing us a huge favor, and everyone's being entitled shits about this
>>
I personally believe he doesn't have the game and all the images from earlier were photoshopped.

:)
>>
>>29720264
And yet, with all this time, no pictures from the other trials or anything. Not much of a favor for us.
>>
>>29720286
You're absolutely fucking retarded :)
>>
>>29720309
He's only cleared Melemele, and going to Akala from the last update. How the fuck would he show us new trials? And he's shown Hala's team.
>>
>>29720286
See this is the reason why he ain't ever coming back, it's because of shit like this.

Guy risks his job to just give us a glimpse of the game and what do you faggot do? Oh that's right call him a shithead and say he's a self entitled attention whore who doesn't have the actual game.

And you fuckers wonder why he isn't coming back or why no one gives you shit for free.
>>
>>29720348
By taking and posting pictures of the trial stamps, at least. Last I knew, he stopped taking pictures about 7 hours ago. That's likely more than enough time to get to and beat at least one more.
>>
I genuinly believe Nintendo got him.
>>
>>29720371
if they don't come back it's not because they're thinskinned enough to be put off by people say its fake. it's because they value their job and don't want to get in further trouble.
>>
>>29720020
It's staged. Just enough info to let people go crazy, more are coming on the following day.
>>
>>29720020
because he doesn't want your shallow admiration
>>
>>29720783
I've been thinking of that how would that happen?
Cause it's not like a review copy where they can track him specifically, and nobody knows he's posting except 4chan and of course the newfags.

Then again they may be the problem, if word got out a copy, not from a reviewer was found in use then all the stores would have to check their inventories and then of course employees and then...

Oh I see.
>>
>>29720851
the paranoia alone could be enough to stop depending on the person. also i think people were saying it was a reviewer with a review copy.
>>
>>29720851
unless hes an employee hes fine
also unless hes actually retarded nintendo cant figure out which store it came from and stores will not check their inventory thoroughly or at all
>>
File: APOLOGIZE.jpg (43KB, 545x576px) Image search: [Google]
APOLOGIZE.jpg
43KB, 545x576px
>>29720020
Yakuza got him
>>
File: 1478551750231.jpg (50KB, 359x255px) Image search: [Google]
1478551750231.jpg
50KB, 359x255px
He's Waiting for Etikafags and Newfags to get sleepy and go to bed since they have school tommorow so it's a comfy thread with minimal shitposting and newfaggotry.

>Pro-Tip I hope this is what he's doing
>>
>>29720371
Hey newfag what else does someone expect when going to a shit posting site like this.

Now get off that fake faggot's dick there is only so much dick riding you can do before you realize he's fake and gay.
>>
>>29720020
Maybe he's not a tremendous attentionwhore faggot and just wants to play his video game, you fucking loser.
>>
Dubs and he's on the run from Masuda's assassins.
>>
>>29721310
Looks like he just pussied out, then.
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from Lurantis going quiet. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck has he stopped leaking? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is full of slow owl ghost pokemon. I want a future to believe in. I want Game Freak to come here and fix this broken evo. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Decidueye was going to be popular and the new Greninja???? This is so fucked.
>>
Because he said he wanted to beat the second island and dump everything new.
>>
File: I am in flavor country.jpg (7KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
I am in flavor country.jpg
7KB, 264x191px
>>29720068
But it's a big country anon!
>>
>>29721866
He could've beaten the entire game AND the postgame, screenshot delays included. Screw him, he should be paying US for his stupidity.
>>
>>29720020
he has a job unlike you niggers
>>
>>29721948
>entitled: the post
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.